Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Conquest: 1066 AD - Charlemagne Mod

Default Re: Conquest: 1066 AD - Charlemagne Mod

Our new custom wip maille hauberk made by Succettitim6, our plan is to release a custom battle mod first with several initial factions and our custom made realism battle db mod. As Succettitim6 makes more models we will use them to add other factions to the custom battle roster. Later on we will release it all as a fully realized campaign overhaul of AOC:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Leonardo; January 15, 2020 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Spoiler added.

wow they are looking real!great armor,they will follow king william!great job!

Yep, its all coming together quite nicely. We are going to have a lot of different variants for the maille, these are the one's with 3/4 length sleeves:

Last edited by Leonardo; January 15, 2020 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Spoiler added.

Will Islamic factions get some love?

Of course, we will get to everyone on the map, including the byzantines and poles. The plan is to finish cultural/geographic specific models and then add them to the custom battle mod as faction updates. One of the good things about this time period is that there is alot of universally used equipment so it shouldnt be that lengthy of a process.

We are making alot of progress on the normans and saxons, right now Succettitim6 is making many variations for the maille and kite shields:
    Last edited by Athos187; January 05, 2020 at 02:04 PM.

First off this mod is awesome and I loved the beta that was put out aside from a few small bugs like grey shields. These screenshots look awesome and I can’t wait to play the newer version. Has the beta been updated at all to include some of these newer models or fix some of the graphical bugs? Also will settlements eventually be changed for this mod? Thanks so much for all your work!

All the new models are still WIP at the moment but when we get to a point where we feel like we are ready for the first release we can update the beta in addition to releasing the new custom battle mod.

As part of the custom battle mod we want to eventually update all the settlements to look more 11th century too.

A little preview of our new single piece helms:

Olmutz helm:

St. Wenceslas helm:

Lake Orchowskie helm:
    Last edited by Leonardo; January 15, 2020 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Spoiler added.

Just an FYI, I am going to be moving this thread over to my Dark Ages hosted mod page soon as part of effort to better be able to respond to people's ideas and requests and as an overall rebranding of the the project with a new name and new look.

The new thread will be on on this thread page: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/foru...-The-Dark-Ages

While were waiting to do the official transfer over to the Hosted Mods page I thought I would post some more of the amazing work being done by Succettitim6:

Custom 11th century tunics, which will also have a ton of authentic variation:

More kite shield types with custom patterns:

11th century tunic patterns:

Maille chausses:

Last edited by Leonardo; January 15, 2020 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Spoiler added.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Athos187 View Post
    Just an FYI, I am going to be moving this thread over to my Dark Ages hosted mod page soon as part of effort to better be able to respond to people's ideas and requests and as an overall rebranding of the the project with a new name and new look.

The new thread will be on on this thread page: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/foru...-The-Dark-Ages
    Do you still want to keep this thread in the mod forum?

If you want to keep it I can move it, but if you doesn't want that I can close this thread with a link to the new thread.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

I have a Dark Ages Hosted Mod Thread already so it will just be restarted there as a sub thread.

Right now I'm pretty much just waiting for Succettitim6 to finish up the first draft of assets and send it to me so I can put together a nice preview.

Also thanks for adding the spoiler warnings
    Last edited by Athos187; January 15, 2020 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Athos187 View Post
    I have a Dark Ages Hosted Mod Thread already so it will just be restarted there as a sub thread.

Right now I'm pretty much just waiting for Succettitim6 to finish up the first draft of assets and send it to me so I can put together a nice preview.

Also thanks for adding the spoiler warnings
    I assume you want to wait for more stuff before posting the new thread. Correct?

Happy to help and we're here to serve.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Ya we are basically just getting everything ready for the first release which will be a Realistic Custom Battle mod with the Normans, Bretons, Flemish, Anjou, Maine, French, Anglo Saxons, Norse and Danes.
    Last edited by Athos187; January 15, 2020 at 03:01 PM.

After you have posted the other thread then report your last post, above my post, or post if you prefer and I'll close the thread with a link to the new thread.

Or move it into the Dark Ages mod forum.

Well this is Linke's thread, who knows if he will come back one day and want to continue working on this. What I'm working on is going to be a branch off of this and it just makes sense to move it over to my personal hosted mod thread, I will be able to organize stuff a bit better and get email notices when people post stuff.

It would really be up to Linke though on whether or not to close the thread to be honest with you so please do not close this without his say so.

Here are some more update pics:

We are aiming for a very high quality TW experience here with tons of historically based variation for units and just an overall polished nature that we are hoping creates one of the best TW gaming experiences out there. Our modeller Succettitim6 is basically a modding machine so you can expect alot more updates as he continues to work through our extensive to do list. In the finished product each man in a unit will essentially be completely unique.

On the battle front I am putting the finishing touches on a very historically accurate battle balance overhaul and working on adding in new factions and units to the custom battle scenarios.
    Last edited by Athos187; January 17, 2020 at 11:48 AM.

the update pictures looking amazing!thank you for showing them

Here we have some more maille variants, cloaks, norman hair style, new spear models and battle pennons:

Last edited by Athos187; January 21, 2020 at 12:02 PM.

How are things going with the German faction HRE?

Right now we are just working on finishing all the little details for the Saxons and the Normans but we have some really cool stuff planned for the Germans.

You can check out some of our planned models based on archaeology.

Augsburg helmet:

Hainburg helm:

Grisons helm: