Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: [Release]KCC (Kostic Chronology Costumes) - included in the SSHIP 098

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [Release]KCC (Kostic Chronology Costumes)

Nice work
    I will be glad, you create Georgian Units

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

more pictures...

spearmen

spearmen_ug1

spearmen_ug2

light swordsmen

light swordsmen_ug1

se_bodyguard

ne_bodyguard

dismounted_sicilian_knights

dismounted_knights with axes

mace_men

armored_sergeants

sergeant_swordsmen

mercenary_crossbowmen

crossbowmen

crossbowmen_ug1

dismounted_mailed_knights_ug1
    Last edited by kostic; September 11, 2018 at 05:08 PM.

Eii kostic, awesome images!!! Some progress in tour work??
    Is It possible that you continúe with others factions like romans, muslims, mongols, or russians? Your units models are great!!!!��
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

I'm glad you appreciate my job. I will post a new version of my mod very soon.
    For now, I'm trying to stay focused on the goals I've set for myself, namely more credibility for the Western factions ...

Ook kostic!!! We hope your great new version and we hope that you continue improving more units models!
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Quote Originally Posted by kostic View Post
    I'm glad you appreciate my job. I will post a new version of my mod very soon.
    For now, I'm trying to stay focused on the goals I've set for myself, namely more credibility for the Western factions ...
    Another question kostic, is possible that you can change the units strat models of the strategic mapa for europeans (Sandy models)and russians (rusiki models) factions?
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

I take it these are GeminiSandy's models, right?
    Good job compiling a model patch nonetheless!

I'm basically based on the work of GeminiSandy, but if you look better, I changed all the 3D models and sometimes also the associated textures. I'm also trying to replace the old vanilla models for a more uniform look.

Quote Originally Posted by j.a.luna View Post
    Another question kostic, is possible that you can change the units strat models of the strategic mapa for europeans (Sandy models)and russians (rusiki models) factions?
    I would like. But my first attempts have failed and I need to take the time to understand how to do it.
    My next version does not change them yet.
    If someone could do it for me it would save me time!

Hello kostic, i found a little bug with captain model of one unit, the unit is called "andalusian archers" and have a captain with a european model, maybe this should be a muslim captain model?
    and another question, why do you quit the old models of barded horses of the generals with their heraldics? maybe is unhistorical?
    also i would like when you finish all european units models see new unit models for muslims and other factions, it would be really cool
    And of course thank you for your hard and historical work
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

You are right. The Andalusian archers are associated in SSHIP with the Sicilian faction ... that's why their captain is the one of the Western factions.
    I also noticed that the Arab faction uses Christian Guard units in the SSHIP campaign. Maybe this mix of culture is not so wrong eventually.
    Heraldry is really developing in the 13th century, so horse bards do not seem relevant to me in the 12th century. I would like to put them back in a folder XIII / XIVth century. It is quite complicated because the unit of the bodyguards is either without or with. We can not put back the bards without creating a new unit. Outside SSHIP is at maximum. That's why I have this idea to create specific folders by time.

nikossaiz's Avatar Decanus

hello kostic! nice pics, great work. Just one comment. When i make the shields for the sandys project, the ones used also here, i did them with heraldry symbols being only or mostly to knight status units or in the extreme to sergeants. Is it possible to have all units down this status with more generic shelds? wooden, black, green , two colour crossing?

Hi nikossaiz,
    I actually used Sandy's equipment but making choices in a concern to avoid blazons too specific for simple units. If you try my mod, you will see that I put neutral shields to my "spear_militia" for example ... In the 12th century, heraldry is still rather crude, but with my feudal knights arriving around the end of the century, I begins to think about how to associate the same blazons on surcoats and shields ...

Do not hesitate to make me returns or proposals !

nikossaiz's Avatar Decanus

Hello Kostic,
    i cant use your mod right know even if i would love to, because you add new units and i have my own version of export_descr_unit were i am working the "eastern roman units" project. Well , my shields were incorporated in to sandys project ( one of the best out there, he made it all from scratch ) for the DLV mod and many people forget that are two efforts. I made them as i said with heraldry to knights and generic and dull shields to the others. i saw the pic with the light swordsmen , that is why i made the comment. Lets hope all our mods and efforts find their way to SSHIP v1. I also hope that the sship - tweaks mod that allow you to make choises on witch mods to use, like a mod manager, will still be updated and factional. Ps . I think matching shields with coats isnt possible, but this is how i remember it.

Yes. I understand. I do not have time to move in my mod and at the same time to play other versions.

Sandy's work is excellent you're right, so while improving the somewhat "skeletal" look of these units, I want to keep its base as a backdrop for consistent end look.
    For light swordsmen's shields, I can actually review the distribution of shields and try to provide them with more neutral ones.

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

Great work! And great vision of medieval atmosphere without bright colours and heraldry on peasants! I glad to include some units into my Westeros submod. One question - all units from OP list are included in 0.9.2 or only that have screenshots?

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

None of them is included in SSHIP v0.9.2
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

All units on my list have been modified. I have not yet taken the time to take screenshot for each unit for lack of time. I would like to present my units in a video that may be posted later ...
    Lifth, sorry to use the same way to indicate the version of my sub-mod. Naturally, KCC 0.9.2 only works on SSHIP 0.9.2 and there will probably be a KCC version 0.9.3

Thank you for your great work kostic! It is good see the units models of sship improved
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kostic View Post
    Lifth, sorry to use the same way to indicate the version of my sub-mod. Naturally, KCC 0.9.2 only works on SSHIP 0.9.2 and there will probably be a KCC version 0.9.3
    No need to be sorry Mate. That's perfectly fine
    I was just replying to bitterhowl's question
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader