Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dead link

Skull's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Dead link

The link to the newest version is dead.
    A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: Dead link

Indeed, you are right.

People have to dl then 1.051 exe version, and then the patches (1.055, 1.07) ... until a full version 1.07 is uploaded once again.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Skull's Avatar Campidoctor

OK.
    Thanks for replying.
    A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

done - https://rapidshare.com/files/659702400/Chiv 1.07
    7-zip is needed.

@DV - Could you add this link to the download thread?

Patrician Artifex

Yes, sure ... will first re-direct to this post/thread.

And thanks Bull

Edit: DL-link is now fully integrated in the dl page.
    Last edited by DaVinci; August 11, 2012 at 07:21 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

It's probably better to avoid RapidShare like the plague. Free users have a 30KB/s cap.

Bagabigna's Avatar Civis

Where does it say ''download'' on the RapidShare link ?

Hmmm's Avatar Senator

Is there a working link to an older version of the mod anywhere? I'm not sure if I should make a new thread about it.
    I had a monumental idea this morning, but I didn't like it.

Samuel Goldwyn

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Hmmm View Post
    Is there a working link to an older version of the mod anywhere? I'm not sure if I should make a new thread about it.
    What do you mean with "older version"?

All what's officially offered is in the sticky 'Main Thread', section Downloads.
    One dl-link offers v1.051 (just not patched with 1.07 files), Full Version, exe-setup. While it makes less sense to use an unpatched version alone (Patch 1.07 files are available though, separately).

Hmmm's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    What do you mean with "older version"?

All what's officially offered is in the sticky 'Main Thread', section Downloads.
    One dl-link offers v1.051 (just not patched with 1.07 files), Full Version, exe-setup. While it makes less sense to use an unpatched version alone (Patch 1.07 files are available though, separately).
    Well, I remember an older version of this mod (perhaps the beta) used to have some kind of varangian unit with purple kite shields. I downloaded the latest version and installed it (works perfectly), but noticed that you guys had changed the varangians model (and texture). While I like this new unit as well, I would really like to try to include the old one too. So I was wondering if I could find a version of the mod before the varangian was changed.

Samuel Goldwyn

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Hmmm View Post
    Well, I remember an older version of this mod (perhaps the beta) used to have some kind of varangian unit with purple kite shields. I downloaded the latest version and installed it (works perfectly), but noticed that you guys had changed the varangians model (and texture). While I like this new unit as well, I would really like to try to include the old one too. So I was wondering if I could find a version of the mod before the varangian was changed.
    Alright, guess you speak of the Varanguin Guard unit with one-handed axe and kite shield. It was "debunked" as ahistorical design by our Roman army experts for the Chivalry period.
    If you know how to fiddle with unit files, you might be able to re-create the old model/texture and provide it in-game. Afaik we have not changed/removed the very original models/textures, at least iirc. i instructed everybody of the unit makers of those "new units" to keep the original unit stuff intact, so all core materials are still there. You might also ask in the Chiv submod forum, if there is somebody who can assist for this undertaking
    Last edited by DaVinci; November 14, 2012 at 10:13 PM.

Hmmm's Avatar Senator

Ok, thank you.

EDIT: Yep, found it and it works. Again, thank you.
    Last edited by Hmmm; November 15, 2012 at 06:13 AM.

Samuel Goldwyn

Foederatus

The link does not work any more.

Can someone reupload version 1.07?

Androktones's Avatar Foederatus

It's really not a big deal to download the 1.05 and then patch to full version, I figured it out and I'm a girl so...

Androktones

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Androktones View Post
    It's really not a big deal to download the 1.05 and then patch to full version, I figured it out and I'm a girl so...

Androktones

Girls are very welcome.

Just what Androktones means:
    1. Install full mod v1.051, exe setup
    2. Install patch 1.07, zip
    ...ready.
    Last edited by DaVinci; February 11, 2013 at 02:56 PM.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

killer of men ....

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Unfortunately the download link is down again. Can you please re-upload this great mod?

all links are dead, please reupload

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast