Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v7.0 Released

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Icon1 [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v7.0 Released

Update November 2018, after a year from the previous release:
    Discontinued due to completely loss of motivation for Medieval II Modding. Please stick to original EB II that every year is becoming better and better.

2014 2nd Most Popular Mod and Sub-mod winner
    !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ME_75X75_14.png 
Views:	1639 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	342013

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EB RELEASE.jpg 
Views:	4397 
Size:	511.0 KB 
ID:	320701

Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; November 04, 2018 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Final Update
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Default Re: Epeirotai, Konnys Command Stars and Positive Character Traits SubMods Compilation

Is it save game compatible?

Default Re: Epeirotai, Konnys Command Stars and Positive Character Traits SubMods Compilation

No you must start a new campaign to see the changes.

You can give feedback here.
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; September 02, 2014 at 07:48 AM.

Default Re: [Submods] Epeirotai, Konnys Command Stars and Positive Character Traits compilation 2.01

First post updated.

Smeel's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: [Submods] Epeirotai, Konnys Command Stars and Positive Character Traits compilation 2.01

Gonna use this for my new 2.01 campaign, I'll be back later with some feedback!

For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to
    (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks.

Ok thanks. I need feedback. Tell me specific about the traits.

Default Re: [Submods] Epeirotai, Konnys Command Stars, Hellenistic Poleis and Positive Character Traits compilation 2.01

I Uploaded new version. See first post.

Default Re: [Submods] Epeirotai, Konnys Command Stars, Hellenistic Poleis and Positive Character Traits compilation 2.01. Beta 2 released.

Link doesn't work. After installing the oldest version, I'm not able to start a campaign (CTD after sellecting faction).

Default Re: [Submods] Epeirotai, Konnys Command Stars, Hellenistic Poleis and Positive Character Traits compilation 2.01. Beta 2 released.

All working right now.
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; October 04, 2014 at 07:36 PM.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Mod Pack for EB 2.01 by b0Gia

Update 2/10. New Submods added.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Mod Pack for EB 2.01 by b0Gia

can you add the hotfix for javelin units?

Thanks!
    Chuck Norris can make a paraplegic run for his life.

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    Ci Senior!!!

; )
    Chuck Norris can make a paraplegic run for his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelican Man View Post
    Ci Senior!!!

; )
    In the next version i will include it along with my updates.

In the next version i will include it along with my updates.
    Hi bOgia, I downloaded this but for whatever reason, I do not get the Eastern portraits for Baktria or the Seleucids? Installing this changed the default Portraits and now all Greek factions share the same portraits. No distinctions at all. What have I done wrong

1st Do you have 2.01 version? Second copy and paste again your backup files and try to install it again. I don't know what may happen wrong , it work well for me and after 102 downloads of the submod compilation you are the first that point this issue. Do you have a clean installation of Medieval 2 Total War and EB 2.01?

Placement of additional Hellenistic Poleis Sub Mod.
    Changes:
    1. Added a Minor Hellenistic Polis to Emporion, Massalia ,Chersonesos, Histria, Messana, Nikaia, Olbia, Rhegion, Babylon and Trapezous.
    2. Added a Hellenistic Polis toSeleukeia,Halikarnassos.
    3.Added a Hellenistic Metropolis to Pella, Taras, Rhodos, Antiocheia, Bactra.
    Originally made by QuintusSertorius. Modify by me to add the above Poleis. All the credits go to Him for the original idea.
    Emporion and Massalia should already have a polis_one in place. If you're adding one to Messana and Rhegion, you should also be adding one to Capua.

Taras starts with a polis_two, does it really need a Metropolis?

1st Do you have 2.01 version? Second copy and paste again your backup files and try to install it again. I don't know what may happen wrong , it work well for me and after 102 downloads of the submod compilation you are the first that point this issue. Do you have a clean installation of Medieval 2 Total War and EB 2.01?
    For whatever reason the other changes in your submod are present in my game- I'm just not seeing the unique general portraits...

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Emporion and Massalia should already have a polis_one in place. If you're adding one to Messana and Rhegion, you should also be adding one to Capua.

Taras starts with a polis_two, does it really need a Metropolis?
    About Capua :
    The name of Capua comes from the Etruscan Capeva. The meaning is 'City of Marshes'. Its foundation is attributed by Cato the Elder to the Etruscans, and the date given as about 260 years before it was "taken" by Rome. If this is true it refers not to its capture in the Second Punic War (211 BC) but to its submission to Rome in 338 BC, placing the date of foundation at about 600 BC, while Etruscan power was at its highest.
    So Capua in not a Hellenic city, colony but an Etruscan one.

Now about Taras:
    Under the rule of its greatest statesman, strategist and army commander-in-chief, the philosopher and mathematician Archytas, Taranto reached its peak power and wealth; it was the most important city of the Magna Graecia, the main commercial port of southern Italy, it produced and exported goods to and from motherland Greece and it had the biggest army and the largest fleet in southern Italy. However, with the death of Archytas in 347 BC, the city started a slow, but ineluctable decline; the first sign of the city's decreased power was its inability to field an army, since the Tarentines preferred to use their large wealth to hire mercenaries, rather than leave their lucrative trades.
    Now about 280-272 b.c.:
    At that time, Taranto had the most powerful naval forces in Italy, and hastened to come to an agreement with Rome that stated that Roman ships could not enter into the Gulf of Taranto.
    So i think Taras worth to have a Metropolis.

About Emporion and Massalia didn't had polis_one that's why i added to them. Check someone that have a backup file of them and tell me.

Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast