Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.3

Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Pudding Head View Post
    Sweet, thanks for the quick reply
    So in theory all I need to do is get the empire reform, grab the most influential suren general I can find, send him off to govern somewhere in India and it will open the new government right? Thanks for clearing that up
    I don't think you even need to have completed the Imperial reform, it's independent of it.

Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    I've now updated this to reflect the situation in the 2.2b campaign_script.
    I didn't notice for a few days. This is a big help.

By the way I noticed you didnt updated everything. Didnt go one by one but the KH one is a bit messy still as it goes msotly by supposition adn the city list it gives its wrong as now any palce with big enough polis can have the best goverment

We will either find a way, or make one.

Libertus

Playing 2.2B as Saba, 71 turns 11 regions controlled, had FM's spending time in all of them, no reform...

Saba reform has nothing to do with the number of provinces or time or where your FMs are. It's triggered by rel_d (Eastern Tribal) in Maryab falling below 30%. You need to keep your governors out of the city to help that happen.
    Last edited by QuintusSertorius; June 27, 2016 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Correct culture this time...

Cohors_Evocata's Avatar Centenarius

Saba reform has nothing to do with the number of provinces or time or where your FMs are. It's triggered by rel_a (Arid Nomadism) in Maryab falling below 30%. You need to keep your governors out of the city to help that happen.
    I believe the correct "religion" would be Eastern Tribal, as the Nabatu are the ones to start with Arid Nomadism
    I tend to edit my posts once or several times after writing and uploading them. Please keep this in mind when reading a recent post of mine. Also, should someone, for some unimaginable reason, wish to rep me, please add your username in the process, so I can at least know whom to be grateful towards.

My thanks in advance.

Libertus

Saba reform has nothing to do with the number of provinces or time or where your FMs are. It's triggered by rel_d (Eastern Tribal) in Maryab falling below 30%. You need to keep your governors out of the city to help that happen.
    It's not explained like this on the 1st page... omg
    Most of the time I had my best influence/administrator in there.. I'm at 55% Eastern Tribal now, gonna be ages till it drops.

Hello I have a problem with Hayastan in 2.2b

After getting to imperial, building the Imperial seat in every owned settlement, conquered back Iran, except for Asaak and like two other regions in Seleucid hand in the Bactrian sphere of intrest. The thing is, Seleucids launched a counter attack on Hekatompylos(which had Imperial seat aswell) and took it back. After that I sieged it and took it back again and then I built a satrapy but could not continue with the imperial seat I tought there may be some kind of glitch, with the Seleucids waging war again after pax armenica, or have something to do with ownership changes on one of my city. Next thing I destroyed the seleucid faction, but no luck... the imperial seat government is still unaccessible.

Any tips where did I go wrong with losing to abilty to build 'Imperial Seat' goverment?

Imperial Seat gov is only buildable on the reform turn, unfortunately. Cancelling one mid-construct. or losing one means it's gone forever(not sure why). You're also not supposed to be able build as many as you want, but you currently can.

Yea... was wondering, before it was buildable it said, "only for important areas" or something similiar pointing out the thing that it is restricted. Thank you for enlightening me!

CanOmer's Avatar Centenarius

Are these informations in the game? If not, will you add?

- Will happen past turn 100 if the player has had at least 4 large battles (enemy has over 10 units) in cisalpine Gaul (Felsina, Segesta, Medilanon, Patavium, Massalia, Segestica, Dalminion) and at least 5 large land battles (over 10 enemy units) against Carthage. Be warned, the battles possibly need to be initiated by you to count.
    Does sieges count?
    Last edited by CanOmer; July 04, 2016 at 01:53 PM.
    My Submods For Europa Barbarorum II Clean Campaign Mini Map for EB 2.3 ;

Quote Originally Posted by CanOmer View Post
    Are these informations in the game? If not, will you add?
    They're not, and there's a concern that they'd be "spoilers" if we did include them. This thread is easily accessible, at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarilmar View Post
    It's not explained like this on the 1st page... omg
    Most of the time I had my best influence/administrator in there.. I'm at 55% Eastern Tribal now, gonna be ages till it drops.
    I'm playing as Saba too and I think the trigger really ought to be changed. The capital is supposed the administrative center of your kingdom and it doesn't make a lot of sense to leave it ungoverned in order to achieve a reform.

Turn 218 of my Nabataea campaign. I have all the requirements I need for Imperial reform, but it won't trigger.
    Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514102

Quote Originally Posted by kingman1337 View Post
    Turn 218 of my Nabataea campaign. I have all the requirements I need for Imperial reform, but it won't trigger.
    Does your Faction Leader have the Philhellene trait?

Does your Faction Leader have the Philhellene trait?
    Yes he does.
    Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514102

Civis

Same problem as kingman1337: I double checked and I have all the requirements according to the OP, but the reform won't trigger. The first one (the Nabateans are now settled) triggered correctly though.

Default Re: Reform requirements

Soon.

After 237BC, hold Gadir, Mastia and Kart-Hadast, have fought at least 5 battles with the Romans, and have a General of the Army from the Barcid faction.
    Where is Mastia? It's somewhere in Spain, but I can't see it. Maybe a city that changes its name?

Default Re: Reform requirements

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    Where is Mastia? It's somewhere in Spain, but I can't see it. Maybe a city that changes its name?
    It's the one in the south-east corner of Spain that used to be Carthaginian.

That would be New Carthage, which I took.