Thread: Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods (FRoGS) v2.5.1 RELEASED!!! ~ Reworked Dwarven Warriors, Dwarven Nobles and Grimbeorn preview! - page 193

Default Re: FRoGS 3.2 Full version out!! 2nd mirror!!

Mae Govannen

Reincarnates of the house of the golden flower's horses are silver surfers but not the riders.

Navaer na-den pedim ad.

Mae Govannen

The two Arnorian Lossoth units (warriors and Fishermen) are silver surfers and have no unit card pictures. The OotMM versions and the Eriadoran versions have pictures and aren't silver surfers.

Navaer ma-den pedim ad

costum battle error making ??

Got a little problem, if i want to start a campaing i chose the faction, click on the start Campaing and it drops me back to the main menu, got a clear 3.2 version from Third age, and i did exactli everithyng as it is told in the installation guide. but MAN i have waited for this from 3.1 Version if i get it work i will LOVE u more than everything

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

With this attachment the campaign should start

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    Thx man, guy's u saved my summer

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Congratz on the full release David

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Released just in time for my vacation! :-) So no bugs found so far? I've been hesisitant using sub-mods because I'd hate to see my time waited with a campaign that crashes at turn 100. This sub-mod seems to good to pass up :-) Great work guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Arachir Galudirithon View Post
    Mae Govannen

Reincarnates of the house of the golden flower's horses are silver surfers but not the riders.

Navaer na-den pedim ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachir Galudirithon View Post
    Mae Govannen

The two Arnorian Lossoth units (warriors and Fishermen) are silver surfers and have no unit card pictures. The OotMM versions and the Eriadoran versions have pictures and aren't silver surfers.

Navaer ma-den pedim ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Balsm View Post
    Released just in time for my vacation! :-) So no bugs found so far? I've been hesisitant using sub-mods because I'd hate to see my time waited with a campaign that crashes at turn 100. This sub-mod seems to good to pass up :-) Great work guys!
    Actually, i dont want to put you off, but thre are bugs in this version, i have an update coming out soon tht should be basically bug free if youd rather wiat for that

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Anduin can't build cultural buildings.
    You should also increase northmen culture in some of their settlements.

is that usually that with Eriador i can recruit only Battle ready dunedains?
    coz can't recruit any other units, like Cavalry, archers, spearman, or other infantry units

It's a bug and will be fixed in new patch

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Regardless of these minor issues I must say its by far the best mod I have played I live the extra factions and units, very nice work. The new patch will only enhance my enjoyment

Quote Originally Posted by Charger Bolt View Post
    list of how many Unlocalised Placement Text for each faction

Gondor has 7
    Eriador has 4
    Rohan has 2
    High elves has 1
    Dale has 0
    Mirkwood has 12
    Dwarves has 0
    Mordor has 2
    Isengard has 4
    Rhun has 6
    OOTMM has 1
    Arnor has 4
    Angmar has 1
    Anduin has 0
    Harad has 0
    Ered Luin has 11
    Lorien has 10
    Dunland has 13
    Think you might have missed my post below mate, try that and see if it fixes it
    Quote Originally Posted by David93 View Post
    Thats far more than there should be, go to export_units_string.bin in data/text and delete it make sure to delete the bin file and not the text file
    It's a bug and will be fixed in new patch
    Cheers mate

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Quote Originally Posted by Charger Bolt View Post
    Regardless of these minor issues I must say its by far the best mod I have played I live the extra factions and units, very nice work. The new patch will only enhance my enjoyment
    Thanks mate

I added the changelog to the front post, please check and see if i have missed any bugs

Also i checked the libary for gondor and i can build it, is anyone else having the problem of not being able to build it?

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

I've got the same problem as Gabesz86 and the attachment isn't there anymore
    A big THANKS to all Total War modders

Visitor13 came to TWC for the wafers

are you sure, post 1928? i can see it

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

EDIT: Disregard, everything's fine
    A big THANKS to all Total War modders

Visitor13 came to TWC for the wafers

Once again thx guys, and u did an excellent work so far looking forward for the new patch