Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.3

Default Re: Reform requirements

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Yes, they have both the Civitas Libera and Provinciae.
    Yeah I realized that I needed to build the first level of trading colony before I could upgrade the military occupation. I thought I was missing a reform because I couldnt see it in the roman administration building list.
    Last edited by Seimour; June 02, 2016 at 01:42 PM.
    The only thing you cannot do with a bayonet is sit on it. Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord,1st Prime Minister of France, Prince of Benevento.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Is this going to be update for 2.2 anytime soon?

Barlind's Avatar Foederatus

Hi guys,

has anyone reached reforms with Carthage? Can someone helps me understand them? According from the images in "Faction goverments and colonies" thread, I need to have some battles with Rome and "invade Iberia with pro-barcid general", and the reforms trigger after 237BC.
    Now, what counts as invasion? Currently I possess Turdetania and Bastetania and the year is 236BC. Will I have to conquer another iberian province with barcid war leader or is bastetania enough? Do goverments make any difference? Are there branches of reforms (like anti-barcid way to get them)?
    Any information would be welcome

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    Is this going to be update for 2.2 anytime soon?
    Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Barlind View Post
    Hi guys,

has anyone reached reforms with Carthage? Can someone helps me understand them? According from the images in "Faction goverments and colonies" thread, I need to have some battles with Rome and "invade Iberia with pro-barcid general", and the reforms trigger after 237BC.
    Now, what counts as invasion? Currently I possess Turdetania and Bastetania and the year is 236BC. Will I have to conquer another iberian province with barcid war leader or is bastetania enough? Do goverments make any difference? Are there branches of reforms (like anti-barcid way to get them)?
    Any information would be welcome
    After 237BC, hold Gadir, Mastia and Kart-Hadast, have fought at least 5 battles with the Romans, and have a General of the Army from the Barcid faction.

Barlind's Avatar Foederatus

Thanks for a quick answer! Much appreciated!

Why can i trigger the Reform of marian and Augustian troops?

Cohors_Evocata's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice1987 View Post
    Why can i trigger the Reform of marian and Augustian troops?
    The latter doesn't exist yet (and, when it is eventually implemented, won't add many new units) and the former requires at least 500 turns of play, among a few other things I can't recall atm.
    I tend to edit my posts once or several times after writing and uploading them. Please keep this in mind when reading a recent post of mine. Also, should someone, for some unimaginable reason, wish to rep me, please add your username in the process, so I can at least know whom to be grateful towards.

My thanks in advance.

There are no Augustan reforms yet, and when they do eventually happen, you'll only get one new unit (Praetorian Cohort).

If you're expecting to ever get "imperial" legionaries with lorica segmentata, this is not the mod for you. Because they're never going to happen.

Quick question regarding the Carthage reforms. I was able to hit the trigger for the first one, which enabled the new reforms in Spain. Is there a second reform that I need to hit to enable the changes to spread to the rest of my territory?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo514 View Post
    Quick question regarding the Carthage reforms. I was able to hit the trigger for the first one, which enabled the new reforms in Spain. Is there a second reform that I need to hit to enable the changes to spread to the rest of my territory?
    The first reform enables new governments everywhere/anywhere.

The second reform is to allow late units, and is time-triggered.

Any chance the OP will be updated for v2.2a?

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

An updated wuold great!

Any Reform for the Getai?

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Julio85 View Post
    Any Reform for the Getai?
    No, nothing planned that I can see, nor that anyone has discussed.

Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

I've now updated this to reflect the situation in the 2.2b campaign_script.

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Should not the refroms for Sweboz and Lugiones appear later in the game? I thought that their reform units epresent first century bc units.

I've now updated this to reflect the situation in the 2.2b campaign_script.
    Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot Quintus really. It really felt neccesarry to have this information to enjoy some factions to their gull capability and the information was inacurate and outdated here and the accurate one was scattered among the threads so I really appreciate to have a quick guide in one palce with official information.

Thanks! Waiting eagerly for 2.2b. Keep up the good work team

We will either find a way, or make one.

This thread is extremely useful QS, many thanks for keeping it updated, this and mantaprey's government guide will be a great help to everyone

Although I have one small question is the indo-parthian reform working in 2.2b? Its not listed here but Mantaprey's thread says that the trigger for indo-parthian is to "send a high influence suren clan governor to india"
    I haven't tested if it works but if it does it will certainly be helpful to list the exact trigger in the OP

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Pudding Head View Post
    This thread is extremely useful QS, many thanks for keeping it updated, this and mantaprey's government guide will be a great help to everyone

Although I have one small question is the indo-parthian reform working in 2.2b? Its not listed here but Mantaprey's thread says that the trigger for indo-parthian is to "send a high influence suren clan governor to india"
    I haven't tested if it works but if it does it will certainly be helpful to list the exact trigger in the OP
    I understand that it does work, it allows a particular government building to be constructed.

I understand that it does work, it allows a particular government building to be constructed.
    Sweet, thanks for the quick reply
    So in theory all I need to do is get the empire reform, grab the most influential suren general I can find, send him off to govern somewhere in India and it will open the new government right? Thanks for clearing that up