Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Rome 2: Total War @ E3 & REZZED - discussion page

Default Re: Updated: Rome 2: Total War @ REZZED - discussion page

Quote Originally Posted by grouchy13 View Post
    Pants!!!!!

Thanks bro I just shot an email across to the ticket place to see if it can be transferred, fingers crossed.
    go both days??

Definitely buying two tickets for the Sunday for me and my housemate. Anyone else here going?
    | Gigabyte P67-UD4-B3 | I5 2500K @ 4.3Ghz| MSI GeForce GTX 670 | OCZ Intel Extreme 8G RAM |
    | Crucial SSD C300 64 | Samsung F3 1TB | Corsair Hydro H60 | Corsair HX 850W | Corsair 600T |

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Claudius Marcellus View Post
    Definitely buying two tickets for the Sunday for me and my housemate. Anyone else here going?
    I would if I was free but :/

hopefully the content shown in rezzed would at least show some concrete gameplay/graphics/systems etc, seeing the forum flooded with platitudes of pessimism, fear-mongering, false-assumptions is really annoying.

and why no love for Asia?
    「戦場廻り、運命決まり、生死しらない」

Hopefully I'll bring some good news back with me.
    | Gigabyte P67-UD4-B3 | I5 2500K @ 4.3Ghz| MSI GeForce GTX 670 | OCZ Intel Extreme 8G RAM |
    | Crucial SSD C300 64 | Samsung F3 1TB | Corsair Hydro H60 | Corsair HX 850W | Corsair 600T |

=Vastator='s Avatar Senator

I heard that is not possible to record what happens inside...
    Can anybody go to the event with this hat?
    Disclaimer: the post above is way way prealpha, the final version will be way better than this.

Hopefully I'll bring some good news back with me.
    Cross my fingers that you do. lol
    「戦場廻り、運命決まり、生死しらない」

Rezzed tickets bought. Train tickets bought. Hope it's worth the two hour trip...

Rezzed tickets bought. Train tickets bought. Hope it's worth the two hour trip...

How much were tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Raikou View Post
    How much were tickets?
    http://www.rezzed.com/tickets

grouchy13's Avatar TW Mercenary Veteranii

Big respect to the Rezzed Sales team, after purchasing a ticket for Saturday then finding out the Rome 2 Expo will be on the Sunday I was fearing the worst however a quick email to the rezzed sales team outlining My mistake and desire to see the Rome 2 expo saw them reply with a transferred ticket!

Big shout to Tom Champion and his team, I salute you!
    Last edited by grouchy13; May 22, 2013 at 04:29 PM.
    Under the Patronage of the Venerable Jom Patron of the one true Shogun wealthmonger, Antipodean son IZob, Terrifying Sultan of the Blitz totalwar_legend & Warden of the Iron Throne Dux

Quote Originally Posted by Eien View Post
    hopefully the content shown in rezzed would at least show some concrete gameplay/graphics/systems etc, seeing the forum flooded with platitudes of pessimism, fear-mongering, false-assumptions is really annoying.

and why no love for Asia?
    We need to see some "Alpha" footage or the campaign map before people make even more speculatory guess and wishes... . I have seen mumblings that we will hear more information about the campaign in the next rally point, which is soon, and E3. Rezzed is still a while away yet, so

Big respect to the Rezzed Sales team, after purchasing a ticket for Saturday then finding out the Rome 2 Expo will be on the Sunday I was fearing the worst however a quick email to the rezzed sales team outlining My mistake and desire to see the Rome 2 expo saw them reply with a transferred ticket!

Phew! Good to see some kind hearted understanding these days, isn't it?

Nice one man! see you there

Helfen, Wehren, Heilen

Decanus

So you're coming up from the south. I'm in the north-east and will probably drive it, though it will take me at least 3 hours! Train tickets were outrageously expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by SKSlave View Post
    So you're coming up from the south. I'm in the north-east and will probably drive it, though it will take me at least 3 hours! Train tickets were outrageously expensive.
    aren't they always expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by * Matolo Swazulu * View Post
    aren't they always expensive?
    I booked online and got myself and my flat mate from Euston to Birmingham for £12 each. Not too shabby.

I booked online and got myself and my flat mate from Euston to Birmingham for £12 each. Not too shabby.
    Not bad, but I bet you had a student discount of some sort and aren't going via virgin. Otherwise, it would have been expensive. Have fun at rezzed, keep us all updated when you are there if poss, enjoy yourselves

Please, use some Shinobi skills and fetch us info about everything that are going to get showed off on REZZED!
    "See that they are well supplied with beverages, with their drink avidity satisfied by giving them as much beverages they want. Then they will easily get defeated by their lust of yeast as by roman arms" Tacitus, Germania 23

Quote Originally Posted by Timotheus View Post
    Please, use some Shinobi skills and fetch us info about everything that are going to get showed off on REZZED!
    Have no fear, if I still have essential motor skills when I get back Sunday night I'll get a post up.