Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 924252627282930313233343536373839404142434459 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Default Re: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Dear President Putin,

Are you not concerned that Mr. Modi will be enquiring about the fate of that Indian bloke whom you've sent for a vacation in Siberia?
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by napoleon boneaparte View Post
    Dear President Putin,

Are you not concerned that Mr. Modi will be enquiring about the fate of that Indian bloke whom you've sent for a vacation in Siberia?
    *cough* SURELY you mean Tony Abbot *cough*
    Ich bin Kaiser von mauryan reiches

And Tony Abbot.
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros_Kalmpou View Post
    Don't listen to the legionarry.I am willing to exit NATO, as long as I, Exiled King of Greece, from the line of the Paleologoi, has Constantinople and Asia Minor. I pledge my sword to you, mighty Putin.

To make openly public idea that Russia in any ways shape or forms threaten modern Republic of Greece with overthrow is most unbecoming. Even if was true, it would be most sensitively private thingk orchestrated in Kremlin. Please, no more talking of this. Plus, Putin cannot making guarantee that you succeeding as leader of new country to replace Greek NATO republic with friendly Russia ally state. Putin remain unconvinced that you right leader for job. You must proving loyally to Putin, build the trust in relation over many year of friendship and service. Putin not see this, therefore reward may going to another.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Yeah, I wanna join the Russian Federation with you and become the marshal of that faction.

Also after I conquer Ukraine for our dear Czar Putin can I have Sakhalin, Kuril and Kiev as my fiefs?
    Oh yeah! Shinzo Abe, finding a way around everything. Now I can have Sakhalin and Kuril, for our dear Czar I mean

Putin take the crown of Russia I offer it to thee, the Emperor of Japan offers it to thee as well. Surely you will not refuse us.
    I give all respecting to you, Prime Minister Abe of Japan, and know Russia always have open door to Japan diplomat. That said, you should abandon Sakhalin and Kuril idea. It go nowhere. If you wanting frank and honestly opinion of Putin, I put it bluntly: it wet dream. Best you wake up and clean self off and go back to sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrene View Post
    Russia is just frozen water
    Oh really, the tough guy? Where you from again? The Bosnia? It countryside paling in comparison to Russia beauty, even in winter month.

Dear President Putin,

This thing, friend, Prime Minister Modi and I coming to understanding on India man who take special vacation to Siberia. We havingk agreement beforehand on detain and trip to Russia, all with proper paperwork processing. For this, of course, I do special thing for Prime Minister Modi, but this private deal that I not discussing.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Touche Putin dono. But at least I am the least made fun of person on the internet. I can die happy.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Stavros_Kalmpou's Avatar Senator

Mr President, I can remove Syrian rebels with a missile if you would want...or sent ''My Jackal'' against any of the Amerikanski you would want...
    For the Sake of Love
    Aristeia Total War AAR as the Trojans. Join in and watch as the Greatest war in history of man begins, a war For the Sake of Love

Russia is just frozen water
    Actually..If you think abou - NO!! How dare you!

If you think that Russia is just Frozen Ice like this, then you are most definitely wrong, most definitely barbarian and most definitely evil! How dare you even think to! Oh I am lost for words!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Just drink in that Bosnian Beauty! The essence of the Slums!

And what is Bosnia compared to the beauty of Russia? Oh, I am stunned!

The last one is Kind of Similar to the one near my lodg- Ehm, I mean! Nothing, Don't worry. That's very bad attitude Cyrene, i expected better from a Caliph...Well, now you're just some Caliph that i used to know...

Russiya is most stunning country, truly mother nation of entire world!

Please avoid behaviour like this...otherwise, you'll get to enjoy the "beauty" of Russia

Dear President Putin,

Would Modi be worried if a man was going to a friendly tour to Russia, willingly? No, so why would he? He would be most happy to serve Russian President, For Putin only wants best for everyone! He gets happiness when others are happy! No need to thank my loyalty Vladmir Putin! It's honest and not superficial therefore, I do not expect anything in return, but I know you'll reduce my "Vacation" because you see everything from an Objective point! And if i don't return in time, there will be financial problems! Again, I am most sorry for dis-respecting you earlier!

As for the paper work, that's private...even I don't know :o

Besides him releasing me so i can get my vengeance

Cyrene, you are most respectful, help me, please! Russiya is just dirty Ice block, please help me! I'll give you all the turbans you need + more!

All those who hate Putin save me, I am your only hope against the common enemy, Please, Hear me! Hear me!!

All hail President Putin!

Priya-Darshi Samraat Mahendra Maurya XVII

Last edited by Samraat Mahendra Maurya; October 15, 2014 at 02:54 AM.

Cyrene's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Oh really, the tough guy? Where you from again? The Bosnia? It countryside paling in comparison to Russia beauty, even in winter month.

I'm not from Bosnia you..

how about you bring a world map, put your frozen infidel finger on Bosnia, go right, and then go down twice, there, in the Glorious Hellenic Land lies my throne, not for long though, i'm going to Sarajevo next year to establish my Eternal Empire there.

Quote Originally Posted by India Man
    India Man Text goes here
    All will be good when i rule in Sarajevo, i promise you would rather sleep in a Bosnian prison than in Putin's Palace.

i may like Indian Spices, but i love watching Weaklings rot in their cells

Emperor PooMan's Avatar Centenarius

Mr Putin, Do you know Micheal Bay?

I'm not from Bosnia you..

how about you bring a world map, put your frozen infidel finger on Bosnia, go right, and then go down twice, there, in the Glorious Hellenic Land lies my throne, not for long though, i'm going to Sarajevo next year to establish my Eternal Empire there.

All will be good when i rule in Sarajevo, i promise you would rather sleep in a Bosnian prison than in Putin's Palace.

i may like Indian Spices, but i love watching Weaklings rot in their cells
    Putin make great effort to fire old informant and hire new one, for faulty falsely information intelligence. I held myself to high standard when I KGB agent years ago, and I expecting others to have same standard or else find new job elsewhere.

As for juvenile threat to put Putin in jail cell, I laughing. This the funny joke. Come, come to Russia and make similar threat. I promising you that such talk get you someplace you not liking. Perhaps similar place that you muse putting me, Vladimir Putin, in.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor PooMan View Post
    Mr Putin, Do you know Micheal Bay?
    He the Amerikanski director who make the explosion and noise that hurt Putin's head with ache. I not watch film but see snippet. This too much for Putin, who consider ban such Amerikanski propaganda that might also cause epileptic seizure in small children. It Putin's duty to protect the Russia children from harm and propaganda, especially from Amerika. However, if Michael Bay want to come to Russia, and make apologize, and show deference to Putin with offer to include Putin in new and upcoming film as action hero, then maybe I reconsider.

Stavros_Kalmpou's Avatar Senator

nah, he will blow you up mr President, that's his favourite activity....
    For the Sake of Love
    Aristeia Total War AAR as the Trojans. Join in and watch as the Greatest war in history of man begins, a war For the Sake of Love

Dear Putin, did your military got lost again? in this case being in Sweden? Did you missplaced a submarine? again? ... cough!...cough!...kursk! .. cough!

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros_Kalmpou View Post
    nah, he will blow you up mr President, that's his favourite activity....
    Michael Bayovich may trying to make explosion, but Russia security service most aware of thingk that go on in homeland. We watching most diligently at checkpoint, at airport, at seaport, any place of entry to Russia or at interval between region. If he so dangerously as you claim, then extra precaution taking if he gracious given invitation by Putin to coming. Of course, no one who commit the crime in Russia is above taking little vacation to Siberia for nice winter relaxing. He US citizen, but let him know well that I not give up Snowden to extradition, so why him? Mr. Important Movie Director get same the treatments and hospitality.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    Dear Putin, did your military got lost again? in this case being in Sweden? Did you missplaced a submarine? again? ... cough!...cough!...kursk! .. cough!

No comment. Look other way, comrade. Nothing to sees here. What you saw is nothingk. I pinky swear on you that Russia have no the business in this recently underwater affair. It also none your business, little elf man, even if it was Russia involvement and righteously incursion into water NATO and EU feel belonging to them falsely. Don't pestering president with similar question further. Make Putin angry solve nothing and help nobody, it just make the problem and consequence for other. I assuring you.

Dear President Putin,

If you were a citizen of the United States. would you vote Democrat or Republican? And on the same note, if you were a citizen of the United Kingdom, would you vote Conservative, Liberal, Labour or UKIP?

Mr Putin, what's your opinion on the fact that English (a barbarian language spoken only by Albionin barbarians, emerald islanders, rebels from the 13 colonies and some random guys on the other side of the globe) is now widely regarded as the "international language"? also, are you planning on saving Europe from becoming Merkel's 4th Reich?

Dear President Putin,

If you were a citizen of the United States. would you vote Democrat or Republican? And on the same note, if you were a citizen of the United Kingdom, would you vote Conservative, Liberal, Labour or UKIP?

I not like this Obama, but Clinton was so the friendly with drunken predecessor Boris Yeltsin. Bush and I have similarly warm relation, so maybe Republican I vote for. Da. Ideologically United Russia party not line up with either Democrat or Republican party in US, so I choose with gut feelingk.

In UK, Labour party mostly Scottish peoples who want break free from rest of UK, correctly? If this such the case I vote for them. Split of UK good for Russia. It cause the problem for British and provide distracting while Putin take more piece of Ukraine. Da! It great wishing of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Asdrubaal View Post
    Mr Putin, what's your opinion on the fact that English (a barbarian language spoken only by Albionin barbarians, emerald islanders, rebels from the 13 colonies and some random guys on the other side of the globe) is now widely regarded as the "international language"? also, are you planning on saving Europe from becoming Merkel's 4th Reich?
    These good question. Angliski is funny sound language to Russia person ear, but Frantsuzky, or French, much more delicately and nicely sound. In fact, Russia nobility used to speaking of French all time, not Russkiy language like serf class of people in Tsar days of historically. However, I liking English more than Nemitz, known to you as German, which sound barbaric and not friendly, even angry. However, it good for martial purpose, to scream shouting order at soldier in drill. For that German is the perfect! That or Japan speak, Nipponski.

Personally, I think there should be returning to glory day of Soviet Union, when most of Eastern Europe peoples could speak Russian, including East Germans. Putin would prefer hear Russian from mouth of Merkel.

Despite arrogantly sanction that Putin disapprove and not forgiving so long as they continuing, German Chancellor Angela Merkel still consider friendly to Russia, if not her predecessor Gerhard Schroder, who good friend of Russia. However, relation in future could sour more further, in which case Putin have to consider way to undermine this monster call NATO that steal away rightful Russia land of former Warsaw Pact country.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

You should bring back all of the past leaders of Russia and have them fight for the Nation's entertainment in a coliseum. Every once in a while you can grace the masses with your presence and beat the hell out of a Boris Yeltsin or Aleksandr Nevsky and make that crowd go wild. Woah, maybe you can have a running man bit where you release them into an obstacle course or forest and chase them around with your rifle for a bit.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    You should bring back all of the past leaders of Russia and have them fight for the Nation's entertainment in a coliseum. Every once in a while you can grace the masses with your presence and beat the hell out of a Boris Yeltsin or Aleksandr Nevsky and make that crowd go wild. Woah, maybe you can have a running man bit where you release them into an obstacle course or forest and chase them around with your rifle for a bit.
    This is most splendidly idea, especially to punish Russian traitor over and over with revive and then violent death, revive and then another violent death. Da! Putin approve. However, unfortunately, comrade, we lack technology to do such. Perhaps in future we can do this at least with robotic remake.

Emperor PooMan's Avatar Centenarius

Mr Putin, you should come to my house for a sleepover one night.
    I'll make some biscuits (amerininski pleb scum=cookies) and some nice hot chocolate, and i'll give you the fluffiest pillow in my house.
    What do you say buddy-o-pal?
    poop

Remember Mr. Putin, he is part of the evil Third Triumvirate and he will attempt to assassinate you, Instead, you could go annex your neighbour .