Page 219 of 222 FirstFirst ... 119169194209210211212213214215216217218219220221222 LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,380 of 4438

Thread: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

So that means it is triple verified right?

So what ever happened to the big, manly convoy that was going to drive to DC and show Biden how big and manly it was to be terrified of a vaccine?

Did Putin pull the plug on their funding?

Did their mommies threaten to spank them if they stayed out past bedtime?

Did they pass a barnyard and get distracted by all the sexy livestock?

Did they run out of meth?

Or were they unable to find enough women like But I'm White Babbitt to hide behind?

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    So what ever happened to the big, manly convoy that was going to drive to DC and show Biden how big and manly it was to be terrified of a vaccine?

Did Putin pull the plug on their funding?

Did their mommies threaten to spank them if they stayed out past bedtime?

Did they pass a barnyard and get distracted by all the sexy livestock?

Did they run out of meth?

Or were they unable to find enough women like But I'm White Babbitt to hide behind?
    They're currently in Ohio. They weren't getting much news coverage to start with and especially now that all the eyes of the world are on Ukraine.

Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorBatman999 View Post
    They're currently in Ohio. They weren't getting much news coverage to start with and especially now that all the eyes of the world are on Ukraine.
    Thsts great, citizens acting collevtively is a vital element in our systems of government. I hope they organise for better pay and conditions too. Are union officials welcome? If they're not being organised by billionaires and demagogues for private gain then they will have the freedom to discuss a wide range of issues, and better pay and conditions for a really hard-working and frankly heavily exploited class of worker must be top of the agenda.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/sta...72423905124354

NEW: A trucker in the convoy says he’s taking a day off from driving in laps around DC because “3 young girls in a blue Hyundai” flipped him off. He says he’s now fearful: “It wasn’t just a normal middle finger that was relaxed... It messed me up.” (per 1st Responders Media)
    Such a big, tough man.

I mean you literally lie about gas prices to try to make your senile president look better. Glass house.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodenow View Post
    I mean you literally lie about gas prices to try to make your senile president look better. Glass house.
    That was an awful come back. Yikes.
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    As awful as the Turkish lira?

As awful as the Turkish lira?
    A lot more.
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    The humiliating performance of Putin's stormtroopers has really embarrassed him, so he's lashing out.

Looks to be another unverified story by a verified Twitter account.

Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Get ready for the Ukrainian biolab conspiracy to pick up steam, I'm hearing about it more and more. We're probably going to see the right defending and cheering on Putin en masse soon in order to own the libs.

This might be fake, but I Want to Believe.

Back on track, any word about this new outbreak in China? Not counting expletives.

Technically speaking, you wonder how that will affect the supply chain.

Politically and economically, those lockdowns aren't sustainable, so Zero Covid policy may become more flexible.

I suspect that the Chinese either will pirate more successful vaccines, or come to terms with Western pharmaceuticals.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Truckers want to "arrest" police officers and the DC mayor: https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/statu...24396415361024

Truckers want to kidnap random people: https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/statu...30955040108562

It's time to drop the hammer on these lawless thugs.

Lets see what's new in crazyland:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1649149885794.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	366852

Shanghai looks screwed.

They've deployed the army, and loosened the screws, because they don't want a general revolt there, whether successful (I'll give it a two percent chance), or not.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

As I said from day one:
    The purpose of this systematic review and meta-analysis is to determine the effect of lockdowns on COVID-19 mortality based on available empirical evidence. Lockdowns are defined as the imposition of at least one compulsory, non-pharmaceutical intervention (NPI). We employ a systematic search and screening procedure in which 19,646 studies are identified that could potentially address the purpose of our study. After three levels of screening, 32 studies qualified. Of those, estimates from 22 studies could be converted to standardized measures for inclusion in the meta-analysis. They are separated into three groups: lockdown stringency index studies, shelter-in-place-order (SIPO) studies, and specific NPI studies. Stringency index studies find that the average lockdown in Europe and the United States in the spring of 2020 only reduced COVID- 19 mortality by 3.2%. This translates into approximately 6,000 avoided deaths in Europe and 4,000 in the United States. SIPOs were also relatively ineffective in the spring of 2020, only reducing COVID-19 mortality by 2.0%. This translates into approximately 4,000 avoided deaths in Europe and 3,000 in the United States. Based on specific NPIs, we estimate that the average lockdown in Europe and the United States in the spring of 2020 reduced COVID-19 mortality by 10.8%. This translates into approximately 23,000 avoided deaths in Europe and 16,000 in the United States. In comparison, there are approximately 72,000 flu deaths in Europe and 38,000 flu deaths in the United States each year. When checked for potential biases, our results are robust. Our results are also supported by the natural experiments we have been able to identify. The results of our meta-analysis support the conclusion that lockdowns in the spring of 2020 had little to no effect on COVID-19 mortality. This result is consistent with the view that voluntary changes in behavior, such as social distancing, did play an important role in mitigating the pandemic.

https://sites.krieger.jhu.edu/iae/fi...rtality-II.pdf
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Lord Thesaurian; May 26, 2022 at 04:54 PM.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Of course most of that was probably because rightoids went out of their way to break the lockdowns and spread the virus because public health measures are communism. Can you imagine if these people had their own country without liberals to protect them from their own idiocy? They'd pump raw sewage directly into their own drinking water and sneer at anyone who worried about the health issues that would cause as a "globohomo Marxist fascist".