Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TSARDOMS TOTAL WAR - BATTLE BETA RELEASE

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: TSARDOMS TOTAL WAR - BATTLE BETA RELEASE

Thanks for the kind words. There is no campaign this is purely just a custom battle beta.

Still kinda new to this forum so don't know how to edit my post yey , wanted to add to previous post that I seen that it was stored like mods/tsardoms/tsardons then i copyed all files from one to another and made just mods/tsardoms. Game works, it just wont start campaign.Thanks again

Aha, thanks , then game works just fine, keep it up

SerbianWOLF's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDinoX View Post
    Hello, want to congratulate you on this mod, with all your hard work and your extra time u spent on this, it is already looking great, esspecialy when it is finished it will be awesome.

Installed the game, coudn't start it unfortunately. Then I looked in this thread and done 1-2 things you recommend to do. I renamed folder, deleting beta out of it, after that game started. Then I wanted to start campaign with any and I coudn't, it just brings me back, like I clicked on Back not on Start.

I also made Text Document in Preferences naming it player.txt , now if u have any tips how to proceed would be gratefull, thanks in advance. And once again good job on doing this mod !
    This is only CUSTOM BATTLE BETA !!!
    You cannot play campaign. Only custom battles !
    Last edited by SerbianWOLF; April 29, 2016 at 05:53 AM.
    No freedom was ever given by any request, nor good speech. Freedom is what you conquer !

wolfie how do u find serbian units?

You mean what do I think about them ? Well, for now, the best units made for Serbian faction than in any M2TW mod(that has serbia) !
    No freedom was ever given by any request, nor good speech. Freedom is what you conquer !

Darios's Avatar Ex Oriente Lux

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Well for Moldova my plan was to include mercenaries from Ruthenia (Halych and the like), from Poland (Moldova was Polish vassal and the Poles sent forces sometimes to help against the Ottomans for example in 1475 at Vaslui there was a Polish contingent) and also from Bohemia (Moldova hosted a lot of hussite refugees after the hussite wars and they brought their innovations with them). But for the moment we don't have any of them, perhaps in the future.
    Some Ruthenian mercenaries would be pretty awesome, especially since Stefan cel Mare did settle many Ruthenians in Moldova. Maybe some type of Brodnik (ford defenders) or proto-Cossack unit east of the Nistru could be interesting. Mercenary Polish knights would also be fun...maybe coming via a scripted event.

My hats off to you guys, I have never seen more beautiful unit rosters in any game/mod.
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

What is the plan for future releases? Will the factions be released in custom battle form as they are finished? Or will they all come out in the campaign mode?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Op you might wanna add the information to change the modfolder name, I see a lot of people had issues with that.

The download file has now been fixed so there should not be any more issues with having to change the name. The game is now no longer windowed and the banners are activated.

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    Some Ruthenian mercenaries would be pretty awesome, especially since Stefan cel Mare did settle many Ruthenians in Moldova. Maybe some type of Brodnik (ford defenders) or proto-Cossack unit east of the Nistru could be interesting. Mercenary Polish knights would also be fun...maybe coming via a scripted event.

My hats off to you guys, I have never seen more beautiful unit rosters in any game/mod.
    Yes I thought about all that. Rusichi offers ample ruthenian and russin style units. At one point we may import a couple of Rusichi units to represent the Ruthenians and Cossacks. The Brodnici however dissappear from sources in the XIIIth century. They probably merge with the cossacks in the XIVth century.

this mod is art

Darios's Avatar Ex Oriente Lux

The download file has now been fixed so there should not be any more issues with having to change the name. The game is now no longer windowed and the banners are activated.
    Awesome! Almost every day I try to rep you for one thing or another but apparently I have to wait awhile before I can do it again

Yes I thought about all that. Rusichi offers ample ruthenian and russin style units. At one point we may import a couple of Rusichi units to represent the Ruthenians and Cossacks. The Brodnici however dissappear from sources in the XIIIth century. They probably merge with the cossacks in the XIVth century.
    Great minds think alike!
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

Hey that is absolutely awesome! Did you do that video?

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Nope. I do history stuff, not youtube stuff.

~Wille
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

Fair enough. Although I do wish the guy didn't use Hungary as it is from the Magyar mod, we can't really take credit for the infantry units only the cavalry.

Hey that is absolutely awesome! Did you do that video?
    It was made by Alex the Rambler. In my opinion the best TW player on youtube

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Congrats on BETA release

Noice, I'm glad to see this is still alive.