Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Screenshots

Default Re: Post Your Screenshots

Yep, taksashila.
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Evalation's Avatar Centenarius

I couldn't find a post you empires thread, so I guess I'll just post this here. My current campaign with Pergamon, and it has been a blast so far. Im only at 265BC atm, but i've been blitzing the heck out of the AI. My army is mostly made up of mercs now with about 5 units of phalangitai(spellcheck), and the rest are either mercs from dacia or Anatolia.

My goal is to create the ERE as it was just before the fall of the WRE. Then my next goal will be to take out Rome and Carthage, then who knows I may even try to create the borders of the Roman Empire, only this time it will be a proper civilized Hellenic Empire.

I'll update this as I go along, I'm fixing to start a campaign against Macedon and the KH in order to unite all of mainland Greece under my banner. Thanks to Alin btw, for helping me fix my problem on getting battles to work.
    Last edited by Evalation; November 09, 2014 at 07:36 PM.
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great

CanOmer's Avatar Centenarius

My Submods For Europa Barbarorum II Clean Campaign Mini Map for EB 2.3 ;

Looking at those screenshots... if this isn't the MOTY then I dunno what to say.

CanOmer's Avatar Centenarius

My Submods For Europa Barbarorum II Clean Campaign Mini Map for EB 2.3 ;

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Amazing screens CanOmer, I alwayst admired your screens from whichever mod but these pictures makes me absolutly speachles

Night attack of Epeiros on Romani settlement:

Epeiros campaign...

North of Macedonia...

Pella...

The Peloponnese... Macedonia vs. Koinon Hellenon

Epeirote capital Ambrakia...

Building in Taras (southern Italy)...

During 'Turn End'...

Faction Heir advancing towards Illyrian rebels...

Before his battle...

In battle #1...

In battle #2...

In battle #3...

In battle #4...

In battle #5...

In Battle #6...

In Battle #7...

Battle resume...

Retinue expands for Faction Heir afte successful battle...

The Faction Heir after battle, with merc options...

uploaded with http://postimg.org/
    Last edited by Casual Tactician; December 27, 2014 at 11:41 AM.

EBII main screen:

> EBII single player screen:

> EBII faction selection screen (after clicking 'Grand Campaign'; showing the Romani/Rome faction - one of the 28 playable factions):

Intro video for the Sweboz faction:

some still images taken out of it

Meeting of the Five!
    https://i.imgur.com/EIbAsw1.jpg

Icon6 Unofficial EBII Screenshot Thread

Europa Barbarorum II offers amazing visuals — some of the best of any of the M2TW mods, and even rivaling Rome 2 in some ways in my opinion — and deserves a thread for players to share their favorite shots of the game in all its glory. I'll start with a few! (right click + "open up image in new tab" to see full screen)

I'd like to see more pictures from other people's campaigns!

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Default Re: Unofficial EBII Screenshot Thread

These are great. Unfortunately I cannot take my own. It seems the modern monitor I have is not compatible with this ancient engine and the game tries to take a screencap of only the upper left quadrant of the screen in 4:3 format.

@Drago Red maybe try using fraps instead of "print screen"?

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Quote Originally Posted by Dago Red View Post
    These are great. Unfortunately I cannot take my own. It seems the modern monitor I have is not compatible with this ancient engine and the game tries to take a screencap of only the upper left quadrant of the screen in 4:3 format.
    You can't take high definition screenshots only because your M2TW is improperly configured. It has nothing to do with your monitor allegedly being incompatible with M2TW engine.

Just read this and have fun documenting your conquests:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...on-Screenshots

Under the patronage of m_1512

Damn you Wudang, get back to work on BC.
    (Brilliant, thanks. I asked around about this issue a while back, but got no informed response, until now! I've tried other work around within windows, readjusting screen capture settings but didn't know to edit the config file in game. I'll be trying this tonight.)

PS>
    Fraps is also a good workaround, I just don't like the program and even though I have an i7 with 8 cores running at hyperspeed, M2TW still chokes even just looking at the campaign map forests in Europe. Makes me even more unwilling to have more programs running while playing. I suppose how to optimize M2TW for 2015 computers is another search i need to undertake on the forums....

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Damn you Wudang, get back to work on BC.
    Well, I am. I am helping Byzantineboy to finish 2.4 (as well as doing some stuff for EBII).

(Brilliant, thanks. I asked around about this issue a while back, but got no informed response, until now! I've tried other work around within windows, readjusting screen capture settings but didn't know to edit the config file in game. I'll be trying this tonight.)

PS>
    Fraps is also a good workaround, I just don't like the program and even though I have an i7 with 8 cores running at hyperspeed, M2TW still chokes even just looking at the campaign map forests in Europe. Makes me even more unwilling to have more programs running while playing. I suppose how to optimize M2TW for 2015 computers is another search i need to undertake on the forums....
    No problem.

Although I think the forests, like any other models, are processed by GPUs rather than CPUs. I only have i5 with two cores, and there is tearing from time to time, but it's nothing big. I suppose it's partly a matter of personal tolerance to tearing.

Under the patronage of m_1512

Who thought chasing down routers could be so pretty

Still getting a handle on this screenshot modding (using EB's built in scroll lock function, it takes them in widescreen format but doubles the letterboxing, without scroll lock is compresses the image into a 4;3 format).

Sieges don't play out well in EB if you're attacking due to AI turtling behavior, but its awesome to be attacked by an AI that knows how to use siege engines after the gaming disappointment of a lifetime known as Rome 2.

These two brother from the Caucasus fighting for Pergamon, look on in shock when they see the hard mercenaries waiting for them on the other side of Ptolemy's walls.

Can some mod maybe merge this thread with the "Unofficial EBII Screenshot Thread" that just came up?
    (and make it a sticky maybe)