Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom of the Scots 4 (now Isles)

Lord Wiffleby's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Kingdom of the scots V4

I figured as much

wow, this looks pretty cool. Just checked it out for the first time today. I'm gonna download the mod, can't wait for V 4.0
    "Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils" - Louis Hector Berlioz

DragonsWarrior's Avatar Senator

Just wandering are the clans going to be mainly on the mainland or on the isle's. In the past did you say there was going to be an extra campain of a map of scotland :hmmm:

There will be one large map for all campaigns. The Clans will be distributed historically - mainly in the west and north, including the Hebrides.

DragonsWarrior's Avatar Senator

That sounds all good

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

I've actually been doing a lot on this behind the scenes at the moment. The dispersion of clans is quite good in the Isles and North West. There is plenty of room for expansion.

Viking Prince's Avatar Horrible(ly cute)
    Patrician

I am interested in this mod and might download 3.0 and the patches. I would be more interested in 4.0 though. SInce the last post to the thread was in February, I was just wondering if there is an ETA at the moment?

Regards,

VP
    Grandson of Silver Guard, son of Maverick, and father to Mr MM|Rebel6666|Beer Money |bastard stepfather to Ferrets54
    The Scriptorium is looking for great articles. Don't be bashful, we can help with the formatting and punctuation. I am only a pm away to you becoming a published author within the best archive of articles around.
    Post a challenge and start a debate
    Garb's Fight Club - the Challenge thread

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Cashmere View Post
    Weighing into threads with the steel capped boots on just because you disagree with my viewpoints, is just embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagar_the_Horrible
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.

IrishBlood's Avatar GIVE THEM BLIZZARDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Prince View Post
    I am interested in this mod and might download 3.0 and the patches. I would be more interested in 4.0 though. SInce the last post to the thread was in February, I was just wondering if there is an ETA at the moment?

Regards,

VP
    you said exactly what i was going to say!

Although we are progressing steadily with the next version we are reluctant to give an indication of when it will be released. We are a very small team and the scale of the next version is very much larger than the current release. Real life commitments can very easily delay our progress and we prefer not to work to a schedule as our aim is to make the highest quality mod possible.

So, sorry but all we can say is the next version is not imminent but it will appear eventually. We have invested far too much time in the project to see it fail or fall below our expectations because we have rushed things.

IrishBlood's Avatar GIVE THEM BLIZZARDS!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bruce View Post
    Although we are progressing steadily with the next version we are reluctant to give an indication of when it will be released. We are a very small team and the scale of the next version is very much larger than the current release. Real life commitments can very easily delay our progress and we prefer not to work to a schedule as our aim is to make the highest quality mod possible.

So, sorry but all we can say is the next version is not imminent but it will appear eventually. We have invested far too much time in the project to see it fail or fall below our expectations because we have rushed things.

fair enough, i shall await its release with renewed anticipation then!

Take your time and do the clans proud

hull19's Avatar Ordinarius

cant wait
    I'll won't be active for most of the summer. Who knows... maybe ill get a nice suprise.....
    SS 6.4, Eras 2.3, DotS Project
    The first computer you had always was the best.
    R.I.P. 2001-2011

is this still active?

Favorite Goalies

Yes!

Can't wait - and good luck!

Irish Lad's Avatar Laetus

It would be cool if they could add my Clan Davidson of Tulloch as one of the factions but I doubt that would happen. But still fun to wish it.

Hey will you add a bagpiper into game? would be cool to see

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by IVIarkI2I View Post
    Hey will you add a bagpiper into game? would be cool to see

I doubt it! (unless someone makes us a model...)

smoesville's Avatar Vicarius

Are you going to max out the settlements? Is there any chance of multiple Irish kingdoms? Such as the Uí Neill, Connaught, Munster?
    Were there but a tree in this godforsaken place i would have hanged myself.

I doubt it! (unless someone makes us a model...)
    We in Patria libera have started with bagpipe animation model is already made we can share the anim with this mod
    Last edited by IVIarkI2I; July 25, 2009 at 08:03 AM.

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast