Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Polycarpe's Workshop (Easier BG Submod installation)

Default Re: BG Revamp Rosters for SS 6.4 Scotland/Norse/Teutonic/Crusader States Roster (beta) Released!!

A small thing ive been wondering about. it says you changed the Teutonic Order. I might just be blind atm but i cant find the Tuetonic Order in the game?

Polycarpe's Avatar Back into action!

Default Re: BG Revamp Rosters for SS 6.4 Scotland/Norse/Teutonic/Crusader States Roster (beta) Released!!

Your not blind, it's because TO can only be playable during Late campaign but they act as "horde" in Early era. Later on, I'll drastically work on them. I also need to retouch them again, not quite satisfied with what I've done with them so far.

ok thx for the fast reply, wondered why i couldent find them :p gonna be long untill CS is finished? want to try them out when you are done. seems like they could be quite fun to play

Yes, my project will be the most interesting at Late campaign. Crusader States will be in the most interesting part of the roster. Roman Empire more challenging and Teutonic Order playable with a new building.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Will the Turks get rebalanced?Because there late units are OP but their early roster is weak making them get destroyed easily by the Romans fairly often.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    Will the Turks get rebalanced?Because there late units are OP but their early roster is weak making them get destroyed easily by the Romans fairly often.
    RollingWave has made several new rosters for many factions, especially the Muslim ones. He does the same thing as me except I'd aim other factions.

Well everyone, I'll take a little break for modding atm. Need to go back in real life a little . I'll change my mind by trying other mods, that could give me some ideas for further units and content .

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantium guard View Post
    Well everyone, I'll take a little break for modding atm. Need to go back in real life a little . I'll change my mind by trying other mods, that could give me some ideas for further units and content .
    You have a life?!?!?!?!?!I dont

all of a sudden every time i try to start a new campaign i just get back to the single player menu. any idea why that happens?

Hmm..could you send me your systemlog? I think it's the descr_strat file but not sure

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Yep those errors are usually caused by bugs in the descr_strat.

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

Ok

Overlord.ru's Avatar Centenarius
    Russian Federation, Moscow Region, Town of Electrostal

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantium guard View Post
    Hi BG!
    So what about merging your and RW's mods?

ok, try this file. just replace yours by this one. it's located in data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord.ru View Post
    Hi BG!
    So what about merging your and RW's mods?
    It's progressing, btw, there will be a huger mod that both RW and me as well other fellow modders's work will be in

Works now. but seems to be a bug when i change between late and early era. Works after i copy the file, but have to copy it each time i change the era it seems. But atleast now i can play it

This submod is designed for only Early Era without any submods for now. That is why it didn't work out. I guess you did change from Early to Late. The Setup manager will rewrite the files, that's why it didn't work anymore.

Merging BG and RW will be a very interesting submod. Keep it up

Looks cool. Gracul needs to get his hands on this for 6.5
    Intel 4690k GTX 760 8GB Asrock Fatality Z97

That will be an honour for me if it will happens Thank you for your supporting