Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.3

Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2l

Quote Originally Posted by merzhin View Post
    I have a question for kh reform, how to acquire the titles for state leaders
    You need a leader of the correct ethnicity in the right settlement (eg a Kres in Knossos) with Influence of 2+ who is 40 years old or older, present in winter when the elections take place.

Ok thks for this
    But i have one question more :p
    On my Nabatean campaign i have made three large scale farine, in rekem dedan bostra and my leader have the settled nature trait, but i have'nt the first reform

Nobody knows about triggers of the settled Nabatean reform ?

Nobody knows about triggers of the settled Nabatean reform ?
    Have you converted Rekem and Dedan into permanent settlements?

Yep, i have convert rekem in permanent settlement and Dedan was already large town

Yep, i have convert rekem in permanent settlement and Dedan was already large town
    Right, I didn't mean Dedan, but that nomad camp above Bosra, but I don't think that province is connected with reform. When I had reform I had all of them as cities with city tier farm. But idk it might not be required, I didn't have settled ruler for a long time.

For the reform we need large scale farms in rekem, bostra and dedan, and i built them, and finaly the faction leader must have traits for settling, but my leader have only one trait ; settled nature. It that enough ?
    Otherwise I do not see what does not work

Yes I think it is settled nature trait and no nomad trait. I played Nabatean campaign long time ago, but now I play Saka Rauka and I settled right after my leader got settled nature trait. Saka dont have farm requirement but they have to settle specific camps instead.

I apologize if this information is present somewhere else, but I haven't found it. What exactly constitutes "They must have had 5 or more major land battles with Rome" for the carthaginians? Must the enemy have 1000 men? 1500? Is it measured in enemy units instead, so a full stack of many depleted units still counts?

I ask that because I have a Barcid General of the Army ("Rab Sheni"), the required cities, passed turn 140 and fought roman half- or full stacks about ten times, yet the reform wasn't triggered. So I deduce that the battles didn't met the requirements, or perhaps the reform isn't immediate?

Thank you for your attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil Palatini View Post
    I apologize if this information is present somewhere else, but I haven't found it. What exactly constitutes "They must have had 5 or more major land battles with Rome" for the carthaginians? Must the enemy have 1000 men? 1500? Is it measured in enemy units instead, so a full stack of many depleted units still counts?

I ask that because I have a Barcid General of the Army ("Rab Sheni"), the required cities, passed turn 140 and fought roman half- or full stacks about ten times, yet the reform wasn't triggered. So I deduce that the battles didn't met the requirements, or perhaps the reform isn't immediate?

Thank you for your attention.
    Land battles fought on the campaign map, led by an FM - autoresolve doesn't count. Doesn't matter how many men were involved.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Land battles fought on the campaign map, led by an FM - autoresolve doesn't count. Doesn't matter how many men were involved.
    That's what I did. I really don't get what's missing...

How many turns after 141 have you gone? It can sometimes take a few before it triggers.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    How many turns after 141 have you gone? It can sometimes take a few before it triggers.
    I'm in turn 158 now.

Hello, I apologize but, i come again with my Nabatean reform, i think it possibly broken in 2.2q
    if any people have succesfully reformed the Nabatu, please help me

I have large scale farming in Rekem, Dedan and Tadmor, my faction leader have settled nature trait and have good skills

Tadmor does not count, you need Bostra instead.

Nabatu reform worked as intended as of 2.2f, I think (haven't played them since).

Quote Originally Posted by Colos1987 View Post
    Tadmor does not count, you need Bostra instead.

Nabatu reform worked as intended as of 2.2f, I think (haven't played them since).
    This, Tadmur is nothing to do with the reforms at all.

oh yeah, i'm stupid, i have large scale farms in bostra, but not in tadmor, i have'nt tadmor

oh yeah, i'm stupid, i have large scale farms in bostra, but not in tadmor, i have'nt tadmor
    Does your Faction Leader have any Nomadic traits at all? They shouldn't have triggered, since they're coded mutually exclusive, but it's still possible.

Im not sure, but, is the desert warrior trait are nomadic trait ?

What is "nomfarms_two" for rekem ?