View Poll Results: With the RGM 7.4 finally out what do you think about CAI and Overall game play

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect, keep it like this,evertyhing sync corretly

11 68.75%
  • Good, but still CAI need to reduced its term of hostility, overall everything is quite balance

4 25.00%
  • Average,its not i dont like the new update but i just miss the old passive CAI

0 0%
  • Bad,please revert it into original state,especialy now AI finally bring siege eguipment like rome 2

1 6.25%
  • Very bad,every tweak you do just make the gameplay turn into harder to complete,almost imposible, i just want to win that all

0 0%
  • Unplayable, your mod Sir is one hell of mess, the ui,CAI,evertyhing is wrong, i Hate This Mod, even rubik's cube is better then playing your mod

0 0%
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod 7.7 is Out !!!

Herr Doctor's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod 7.3 (Latest)

Thanks for the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by junaidi83 View Post
    Ah i see there is wrong animation here, i will try fix it, on the other side the daimyo did use katana to kill enemy,its just when he idle on horse, its seem he retain the katri animation but holding warfan, since warfan cant be display in top of horse that why its seem he holding nothing. But killing animation using sword work well on foot and horse.If i able to fix this problem then its require you to download the whole core pack again.
    Ok. Personally I won't mind to redownload the whole thing.

if you asking can i port some eguip from Vastator to radious unit in my mod, the answer is i cant do it right now because i never learn or try it before.
    This. I mean simply adding more "uniforms" variety to the new units added in the mod. But this is not overly important of course.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod 7.4 (Beta)

I already updated the Main Thread for RGM 7.4 Beta,there will be 2 version,and each one have different play style,feel free to write your feed back

And enjoy the music content i provided
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

McCarronXLD's Avatar Senator

Very interesting work here! Unfortunately, I couldn't try it out. I either CTD or get a black screen after the RGM logo. Not sure what the problem could be. No additional mods, deleted the shader.pack and and boot.pack and placed your boot.pack in its place. Did a clean install just to be sure.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

Quote Originally Posted by McCarronXLD View Post
    Very interesting work here! Unfortunately, I couldn't try it out. I either CTD or get a black screen after the RGM logo. Not sure what the problem could be. No additional mods, deleted the shader.pack and and boot.pack and placed your boot.pack in its place. Did a clean install just to be sure.
    Have you edit your user script yet ? Have you download the RGM core.pack located in rgm 7.3 download folder? Do you use mod manager ? if yes try delete it and run the game again its should work,if not there will no other people able to play this mod except me . Just add this line to your user script.txt. Have fun and good day Sir.
    mod "RGM 7.0 Core.pack";
    mod "RGM 7.0 Main.pack";

Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; September 28, 2014 at 04:18 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

Hello sir,

Firstly I would like to say thank you very much for making this great mod. I am really eager to be able to play your mod but unfortunately I am encountering issues which prevent me from playing your mod. I would like to ask for your helps.

I had followed your instructions and was able to get into the main menu. But in the section of new campaign, there weren't any options to play, even sengoku jidai. In addition, when I played the Chosokabe campaign in the tutorial ( which I believed it was the Korean campaign), nothing happened. And I got crash when I played the custom battle.

Thank you very much for helping me.

Another complain from people, either my mods poorly optimized to work with other mods, or to difficult to install, hmm...
    Firstly I would like to say thank you very much for making this great mod. I am really eager to be able to play your mod but unfortunately I am encountering issues which prevent me from playing your mod. I would like to ask for your helps.

I had followed your instructions and was able to get into the main menu. But in the section of new campaign, there weren't any options to play, even sengoku jidai. In addition, when I played the Chosokabe campaign in the tutorial ( which I believed it was the Korean campaign), nothing happened. And I got crash when I played the custom battle.

Thank you very much for helping me.
    Yes, you welcome, so you able to enter the main menu, did the ui change like this ?

Did the custom battle has the new unit like this ?

Now lets me ask you some question did you use another mod other then RGM ? if yes please remove them first. Then start the game again. It should correct lot of things.You also can post other mod you use and will try to help you see which one compatible for RGM, or at least not conflict with each other.

Plus in order to work you need to download the rgm.core pack first, its located in rgm 7.3 download folder or you can just click here

RGM 7.4 is have biggest update in CAI campaign also added some new feature,but since its still Beta, there are many unfinished feature, i do recommend to test it out, and try again 7.3 and you can feel the different especialy in campaign term. Very hard campaign is realy advised to see what i talking about.I also put the change log in the main thread so you can read it.

Enjoy the mods, and have fun today !
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; September 28, 2014 at 03:15 AM.

Another complain from people, either my mods poorly optimized to work with other mods, or to difficult to install, hmm...

Yes, you welcome, so you able to enter the main menu, did the ui change like this ?

Did the custom battle has the new unit like this ?

Now lets me ask you some question did you use another mod other then RGM ? if yes please remove them first. Then start the game again. It should correct lot of things.You also can post other mod you use and will try to help you see which one compatible for RGM, or at least not conflict with each other.
    Thank you for your answers. Yes, the menu looked like that. But when I clicked the new campaign I could not choose any of three options, even Shogun 2. I do not really know the right word, but all three were black, if you might understand. However, apart form the Chosokabe campaign, I did try other parts in the tutorial and it worked perfectly with features of your mod.

About the custom battle, when I clicked it the game stopped working and got crash.

I had the fresh version to install your mod so I did not use any other mods. I do not really know what happen. I am really eager to play this mod.

Hopefully, there will be solutions. Thank you very much and I am sorry for causing you troubles.

In order to work you need to download the rgm.core pack first, its located in rgm 7.3 download folder or you can just click here
    Are you you already download i ? rgm 7.4 didnt contain any core pack, i think some people got confused with that i will update the download section at the main thread this evening.

Thank you very much and I am sorry for causing you troubles.
    No problem glad to help anyways
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; September 28, 2014 at 03:26 AM.

Yes, I have read your instructions and downloaded the rgm.core pack.

Quote Originally Posted by conchim View Post
    Yes, I have read your instructions and downloaded the rgm.core pack.
    Wait a second to clear my misunderstod, so you didnt download the core pack before and downloading it right now after i told you to download it ? In this case i assume the problem shall be cured.

Wait a second to clear my misunderstod, so you didnt download the core pack before and downloading it right now after i told you to download it ? In this case i assume the problem shall be cured.
    No sir, what I meant is that I had downloaded it before and had put everything in the place. And to be honest, I think it should have already work. But then I am facing these issues. So I do not really know what happened.

No sir, what I meant is that I had downloaded it before and had put everything in the place. And to be honest, I think it should have already work. But then I am facing these issues. So I do not really know what happened.
    Didnt mean rude.Are your shogun 2 work correctly up to ottomo dlc patch , because its sound like with my mod your shogun 2 just turn into demo version that only capable to play only chosokabe tutorial.

Thank you for your answers. Yes, the menu looked like that. But when I clicked the new campaign I could not choose any of three options, even Shogun 2. I do not really know the right word, but all three were black, if you might understand. However, apart form the Chosokabe campaign, I did try other parts in the tutorial and it worked perfectly with features of your mod.
    Actualy no mods capable to remove other campaign option even my RGM mods.Without my mods or any other mods did your shogun 2 capable to play the actual campaign ? If you can then either your shogun 2 version not up to date at least have ottomo dlc, or there is wrong somewhere between the mods installation.
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; September 28, 2014 at 04:15 AM.

Didnt mean rude.Are your shogun 2 work correctly up to ottomo dlc patch , because its sound like with my mod your shogun 2 just turn into demo version that only capable to play only chosokabe tutorial.

Actualy no mods capable to remove other campaign option even my RGM mods.Without my mods or any other mods did your shogun 2 capable to play the actual campaign ? If you can then either your shogun 2 version not up to date at least have ottomo dlc, or there is wrong somewhere between the mods installation.
    Sir, with all respect, are you saying that I am using pirated version? Then I may say that I own a legal retail DVD version and yesterday night I had to downloaded 12 GB from steam to install a fresh version in order to play your mod.

If you think there is no problem with the mod then the problem must be in the steam. I will try to download another time and install your mod again to see if it works.

Sir, with all respect, are you saying that I am using pirated version? Then I may say that I own a legal retail DVD version and yesterday night I had to downloaded 12 GB from steam to install a fresh version in order to play your mod.

If you think there is no problem with the mod then the problem must be in the steam. I will try to download another time and install your mod again to see if it works.
    Then if everything legitz maybe your game itself didnt get proper update,most problem people encounter with my mod, is just crash in loading screen,after proper installing again, and finally into main menu, everything work normal like usual, just your case is very different and special since its including missing campaign option of sengokuijidai,rots,and fots. If your version support saint hero dlc + ottomo dlc then everything should work properly.

The mod is 100 % working, so you can remove it from your suspection list, since you actualy go into main menu i think the installing is correct, like editing userscript and removing mod manager stuff.Try download imijin mod (Morning Sun) if that mod running into your pc, then my mod should also be able to run without problem . To see did it updated just check your version should like 1.1.0

Good day and good luck Sir
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; September 28, 2014 at 08:32 AM.

Foederatus

On the first page for the rgm 7.4 beta download links both lead me to the same option of the beta preview(old upkeep) in mediafire , shouldn,t there be a downloadable file for the option of "increased upkeep" or did I miss something.

Quote Originally Posted by stefan66666 View Post
    On the first page for the rgm 7.4 beta download links both lead me to the same option of the beta preview(old upkeep) in mediafire , shouldn,t there be a downloadable file for the option of "increased upkeep" or did I miss something.
    I already fix the dowload link,sorry for the inconvenience, click here or just open the download section in main thread. Thanks for the report
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; September 28, 2014 at 09:53 AM.

Then if everything legitz maybe your game itself didnt get proper update,most problem people encounter with my mod, is just crash in loading screen,after proper installing again, and finally into main menu, everything work normal like usual, just your case is very different and special since its including missing campaign option of sengokuijidai,rots,and fots. If your version support saint hero dlc + ottomo dlc then everything should work properly.

The mod is 100 % working, so you can remove it from your suspection list, since you actualy go into main menu i think the installing is correct, like editing userscript and removing mod manager stuff.Try download imijin mod (Morning Sun) if that mod running into your pc, then my mod should also be able to run without problem . To see did it updated just check your version should like 1.1.0

Good day and good luck Sir
    It has worked. It was my fault as I forgot to tick the boxes of DLC content in steam. After checking everything, your mod worked perfectly fine.

Thank you very much for your helps. And I am sorry if I am causing you any troubles. I am looking forward to the new updates in the future.

That is my exact load order and data pack contents. Still CTDs on start-up.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

Quote Originally Posted by McCarronXLD View Post
    That is my exact load order and data pack contents. Still CTDs on start-up.
    Sir do you use mod manager ? if yes try to remove it, then check again your user script.The mod is work 100 %, and you dont use other mod except mine so its should be work without problem, the only thing left maybe your user sript or mod manager.Hope its help.

I have indeed removed the user.script and the mod manager. Here is a screenshot of my data folder in case I am missing something: