Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Takeda - A Shogun 2 AAR (Completed)

Default Re: Takeda - A Shogun 2 AAR (Chapter XXX uploaded - Feb 1)

Excellent update, as always! Really masterfully written, and the nightmare being an extra nice touch.

I'm quite excited about the next few chapters (hence the writing spree - I usually take a few days off between chapters) so hope they turn out well.
    It is absolutely unacceptable that you write so fast. I am so behind with my general reading that it puts me in great shame all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Radzeer View Post
    Excellent update, as always! Really masterfully written, and the nightmare being an extra nice touch.
    I had my doubts with the nightmare thing so I'm glad it worked out well. I tried to set things up so people would believe he actually died but I guess not many people fell for that

It is absolutely unacceptable that you write so fast. I am so behind with my general reading that it puts me in great shame all the time!
    It's all good as long as that is because you are writing your grand finale - which I am looking forward very much
    The Wings of Destiny - A FotS AAR (Chapter 12 - Updated Apr 24)
    Takeda - a Shogun 2 AAR (Completed) Reviewed by Radzeer

My writing | My art | About me | Sekigahara Campaign - Developer

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

still reading, still loving it, keep it my friend (:
    Quote Originally Posted by Menelik_I View Post
    obviously a Jewish Honeywell operation ... using a time machine invented in 1940 to know all future Far Right stars so Female Mossad Agents would bear their children and taint them for eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimecraft View Post
    still reading, still loving it, keep it my friend (:
    Thank you

Just noticed something...10,000 views. I must say I never expected it to happen so soon if at all when I started out, and to be frank I am rather humbled by all the support from so many people - many of whom are great writers in your own right.

Thank you - and here's to another 10,000.

And now I will will have to apologise my small moment of indulgence in honour of this occasion.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

Congratulations on the 10,000 views
    obviously a Jewish Honeywell operation ... using a time machine invented in 1940 to know all future Far Right stars so Female Mossad Agents would bear their children and taint them for eternity.

Boustrophedon's Avatar Grote Smurf
    Citizen

10,000 views, 10 pages... I smell a suspicious coincidence in this

Pure coincidence. Next.

Next chapter should be ready tomorrow or the day after.

VOLUME FOUR: RIVERS OF BLOOD

Sakura on snow,
    A worthy battle
    What do we fight for?

XXXI: Storm clouds

1559 - Summer

Ashikaga Yoshiteru sighed at the sight of the row after row of houses across Kyoto. Like festering corpses they sprawled in all directions towards the horizon in their various states of dilapidation. As his eyes scanned the ancient city he could only imagine the Heian-kyo of centuries past spoken of so fondly in the manuscripts, for what lay before him was little more than a wasteland of ramshackle wooden structures on the verge of collapse. Most of the houses had long been abandoned by their one-time inhabitants, and had started to crumble under their own weight – not unlike the once-proud shogunate he inherited from his forefathers, Yoshiteru mused.

What had seemed like a masterstroke three years ago merely served to bring about the destruction of the Imagawa – one of the few clans who still held some form of reverence for the shogunate. Trade with the Takeda had brought a temporary reprieve to the shogunate’s finances, but the aggressive nature of the newly named Takeda Shingen was known to all, and it was open knowledge that he had not taken lightly to the schemes emanating from Kyoto. Perhaps it would be only a matter of time before the Tiger of Kai would set his sights on Yamashiro itself? Or perhaps Nobushige – the diplomat of the Takeda brothers – would be amenable to reason? The shogun’s thoughts were broken by the entrance of Miyoshi Nagayoshi. His “advisor” had fattened himself on the shogun’s coffers much to his chagrin, yet as much as Yoshiteru despised the poor excuse of a samurai, he realised that Nagayoshi served a purpose. He needed someone to do his bidding outside of Kyoto, and Nagayoshi’s lack of true valour or a backbone meant he could at least be trusted to be a faithful mouthpiece of sorts while Yoshiteru himself maintained an image of neutrality. Crucially, despite his corrupt nature Nagayoshi was at least loyal still to the old order of the Ashikaga shoguns, a rare quality in these times.

Yoshiteru frowned upon hearing the latest reports coming from Nagayoshi’s scouts. After sweeping through the Tokaido provinces – advancing from Suruga to Owari in little over two years – the Takeda army had now camped on the border of Mino province for more than six months. The undefended Imagawa capital was at the Takeda’s mercy, yet they made little effort to claim it. Rumours that the Takeda daimyo was away from the army encampments made the situation all the more perplexing to Yoshiteru, whose annoyance grew each time Nagayoshi protested his ignorance. Being aware of the latest developments helped him little, but it at least afforded him the comforting illusion of control.

“Yoshiteru-sama, perhaps the Takeda and Imagawa are negotiating a peace settlement? It makes little sense that the Takeda do not attempt to take Gifu.”

“Why would they negotiate peace when they have the blasted Mino-no-kami title within their grasp?” Shooting the old samurai a cold stare, Yoshiteru continued dejectedly, “Do you suppose the famed Takeda Shingen is as spineless and fearful of war as you are?”

Ashikaga Yoshiteru watched as Nagayoshi shifted uncomfortably, desperately searching for something acceptable to say in order to deflect the shogun’s attention. Yoshiteru had trusted his man once, but after the entire Takeda tribute was squandered in favour of a towering mansion in the middle of Kyoto that dwarfed even the imperial shrines, there was little doubt that the little man’s loyalty was towards his own purse first and foremost. Still, Yoshiteru hoped for a somewhat intelligent answer to the threat they faced.

“Yoshiteru-sama, as the humble and loyal servant to you that I have always been, I am willing to travel these lands in search of those still loyal to the shogunate. Despite being allies to the Takeda, Uesugi Kenshin still professes his loyalty for the older ways, and there is support still in the southern provinces. Perhaps if we were to unite the clans there would still be hope?”

Yoshiteru looked at the excuse of a man cowered before him. Despite his pathetic outlook Nagayoshi’s idea was not without merit, and if the man were willing to put himself about to preserve the shogunate then perhaps the outlay of gold on this character would not be wasted after all…

“So be it, Nagayoshi. Indeed you have been a great servant to the shogunate, and thus I appoint you now to travel the islands to seek support for the rightful cause. I trust you still have ample finances from the previous repair of the imperial shrines? I will next see you when you have favourable news to report.”

Nagayoshi’s face bore an ashen look as he exited the shogun’s quarters. He had expended much effort to ensure that the use of the repair funds could not be traced to his dishonest practices, and his surprise at Yoshiteru-sama’s harsh diatribe was considerable. The present venture he foolishly volunteered for would be an expensive one, and except in the unlikely event that Uesugi Kenshin’s loyalty to the shogun exceeded his faith in the Takeda alliance it would surely be fruitless. Still, at least he had leave to depart from Kyoto now. Perhaps with what remained of his gold he could live the life of a hermit in one of the holy mountains, or maybe the Takeda were in need of someone in the Imperial court?

Rain cascaded incessantly from the starless sky, battering mercilessly against the wooden walls of the tenshu, running down the slanted roofs in torrents and plunging as waterfalls where they ended. Puddles collected in the courtyard below as rainwater formed rivers on the gravelly surface. Still Inazawa castle lay still in stoic defiance, holding fast against the angry howling winds. Amidst the dark thrashing tempest, the silhouette of a solitary man stood opposite an open window atop the tenshu, surveying the scenes before him.

It is time for the Tiger to fall and this most dangerous of follies to be put to an end. It is unfortunate that events must unfold in this most ironic of fashions, but the alternative is regrettably far less palatable…

“Tono, it is done. The preparations are in place,” a second figure spoke now, bowed deeply next to the first, “the deed shall be done, and the Tiger shall meet his death at the appointed location. We shall move once he returns from Suruga.”

“Very well, your efforts are well appreciated. I only hope that our plans succeed in saving the clan from the endless madness that engulfs us all. Upon our success you will be rewarded as we have agreed. Kill the Tiger, and you shall be granted your choice of reward.”

“I will exhaust my means to bring you victory, yet it must be you who strikes the fatal blow. While it is easy for me to do so the consequences of such an act would be grave for all involved. The others would only respect you as one of their own, as their new leader, and so it must be-“

“Enough,” there was a wisp of doubt in the man’s voice now, “a part of me still wishes that it does not have to be this way, and the thought of that fills me with hesitation at times, but we must put an end to the madness before it consumes us all. Go and make the final preparations. It is not good for us to be seen meeting in such a manner. May the gods grant us victory.”

“Now is not the time for hesitation and doubt, tono. When the time comes you must steel yourself and do what must be done.”

“You are right. I understand. Now go.”

It will not be pleasant, but it will have to be done.

It is time.

As quickly as they had gathered, the two men separated and disappeared into the dark depths of the castle, their words vanishing into the stormy night…

Last edited by Robin de Bodemloze; May 01, 2012 at 12:04 PM.

Citizen

Default Re: Takeda - A Shogun 2 AAR (Chapter XXXI uploaded - Feb 9)

Oh fudge I can sense a certain realm divide coming up loving the "ire of the Shogun" btw hehe

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Somethings afoot .... and I can't wait to see what happens.
    Another great update (as always)

EDIT: I would rep but I need to 'spread some rep around' first
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Quote Originally Posted by Boustrophedon View Post
    Oh fudge I can sense a certain realm divide coming up loving the "ire of the Shogun" btw hehe
    Yep realm divide is coming. Must be time for some intensive turtling before it hits

Or maybe I will give realm divide the middle finger and steamroll Kyoto instead

Quote Originally Posted by Shankbot12 View Post
    Somethings afoot .... and I can't wait to see what happens.
    Another great update (as always)

EDIT: I would rep but I need to 'spread some rep around' first
    The next 2-3 chapters are what I've been building up to for the past while, so it will hopefully be exciting

In other news, a massive thank you to everyone who voted for me in MAARC XXXIV!

Nice update mate!

Anticipation for some fun times ahead for the Takeda

Another great chapter! I was wondering about RD actually. I don't have the game so I couldn't figure out how far ahead you are.
    Now what you mean by "intensive turtling" I have no idea.

Citizen

I think he means getting ready to take the hit so retreating inside himself like a turtle does when there's danger..

Quote Originally Posted by Grimecraft View Post
    Nice update mate!

Anticipation for some fun times ahead for the Takeda
    Fun times await indeed

Another great chapter! I was wondering about RD actually. I don't have the game so I couldn't figure out how far ahead you are.
    Now what you mean by "intensive turtling" I have no idea.
    I haven't touched the campaign since the siege of Inazawa meaning the last 3-4 chapters have been mere figments of my imagination. Think I'm still 3-4 provinces away from RD.

As for turtling, it's the proven tactic of not fighting anyone for a while to build up cash and men. I've since decided that stopping for a mid-campaign snack isn't very Shingen-like, so I will likely just confront the AI in all its fury - which should be all the more fun for my readership

Quote Originally Posted by Boustrophedon View Post
    I think he means getting ready to take the hit so retreating inside himself like a turtle does when there's danger..
    The Takeda know not such a thing as retreat.

TO WAR!

Great new chapter, and congratulations on the MAARC .

Interesting that you made the Shogun such a strong individual. But I like it.

Looking forward for more .

|Of, the esteemed House: DE BODEMLOZE|

Cannot wait to fully read this once I'm done with mine! I love the Takeda

Oda, A Rise from the Ashes of Obscurity (S2).

Quote Originally Posted by HeirofAlexander View Post
    Great new chapter, and congratulations on the MAARC .

Interesting that you made the Shogun such a strong individual. But I like it.

Looking forward for more .
    Yea if you look at my last shogun chapter the guy seems quite a dunce, but I've always been of the opinion that the shoguns of this age were credible individuals despite not having much control over what goes on around them. That's why I decided to show that Yoshiteru's aware of his surroundings.

Quote Originally Posted by NEXUS12 View Post
    Cannot wait to fully read this once I'm done with mine! I love the Takeda
    Thank you for commenting Your own Oda AAR is coming along very nicely so good luck!
    Last edited by Robin de Bodemloze; February 14, 2012 at 09:27 PM.

XXXII: Box of four sides

1559 – Summer

“Nobushige, I write to you from the summit of Kunoyama with a heart heavy with regret. It was a great crime on my part to ever doubt your intentions and let petty rivalry add distance to our brotherhood…”

The contents of Harunobu’s letter were as amusing as it was puzzling. While Fuyutsugu’s penchant for converting what he called the “idle masses” was well known, my brother’s changing of names and sudden escapade to Kuno-ji subsequently was quite unexpected. The long-winded apology for his single-mindedness was amusing for its length, but told of a man who had been released of his burden. Harunobu had even invited the western army to “cleanse the Kansai of the remaining Imagawa”, an order which sent Yukitaka and the other generals – most of whom had itched for battle ever since Omi stabilised – into raptures. An expedition was duly planned for the end of the summer, and these days the troops indulged themselves in the preparation. For my part I had almost grown accustomed to the daily rituals with Masako at my side, but it did not take much to recognise the symbolic importance of the mission. Unity among the clan was imperative to our continued prosperity, and we’d do well to accept Harunobu’s offer of reconciliation, if only to sooth his own mind.

“Tono, the latest report from Mino province.”

I thanked the messenger for his delivery, and proceeded to unwrap the linen scroll. Harunobu was only due back in Owari two days ago, so it was surprising that the men were already on the march. A change of name had evidently not afforded my brother with any more patience, I thought, chuckling lightly to myself. It was not until the scroll was complete unfolded that I found myself intensely focused on the map footnoting the message. In Harunobu’s absence, Toramasa – who typically led the vanguard cavalry – was placed in charge of scouting and army movements, and the map before me showed uncharacteristically poor planning. Slightly north of the village of Ichinomiya, the chosen site – oddly named Sakuranomiya after the nearby sakura forests – was far from any running water, and was surrounded on four sides by sweeping hills. Perhaps the Imagawa were too weak to even contemplate an attack, but had they had the requisite strength, an ambush on the camp would be devastating.

Pink sakura drift,
    Into a box of four sides –
    Tomb of the tiger.

I could feel a shiver flash through the back of my neck as I recalled Hanzo’s midnight delivery. Memories of the flickering candle light, the jingle of the council insignia came flooding back in a second. Could it be a mere coincidence? Or could it be that Obu Toramasa, the most loyal and fierces of Takeda generals was plotting against our daimyo? Putting my suspicions down to trivial speculation I dismissed the idea that my one-time tutor was the perpetrator behind the heinous plot that I had inadvertently uncovered.

Into a box of four sides…

As hard as I could try, I could not erase my lingering doubt, and as I staggered into Yukitaka’s quarters I found myself interrupting the old samurai addressing a letter to his sons. The Sanada brothers had distinguished themselves in the recent campaigns, and Yukitaka had delighted in their successes. Apologising for my discourteous entrance I laid the evidence before the old samurai and did my best to explain my doubts. Even as I gave my testimony I couldn’t help notice his eyes widen at the sight of the council insignia.

“That particular piece of the insignia belongs to Toramasa. That ruffian of a man broke the string tying it together once, and the council servants had to put it back together. You can see that the fabric is of a different age to the rest of the trinket.” Yukitaka evidently noticed the look of shock on my shock, but continued in his usual calm voice, “Nobushige-sama, if you suspect treachery then why not send men to investigate? Bring a small party if you wish to avoid causing a misunderstanding. I will go with you if you so wish.”

I nodded to the old samurai, still barely believing that the man who had tutored me as a child would now endeavour to mutiny against my brother. Sakuranomiya was several hours’ ride away, meaning we would be hard pressed to arrive before sundown. There was not a minute to waste.

The Kansai plains were silent as death, and as we rode along country roads my mind could not help but wonder back to those forgotten years of my childhood. Toramasa had been my first tutor, and had taught me the way of the warrior from the fundamentals of riding and wielding arms to cavalry tactics in battle. He was a harsh man then as he is today, albeit a fair one, and my lineage was perhaps the only thing that spared me from the beatings the others were subjected to. Even so I remember those days fondly, and even now, despite his accusations against me in the council I still respected him as a pillar of the clan itself. Yukitaka’s words troubled me, however, and as we sped along country roads and grassy plains I could not help but wonder of the repercussions for the clan should the old samurai’s suspicions be proven correct.

The sun had long fallen by the time we arrived near Sakuranomiya, and even as we closed in on our destination I could not help but pray that Yukitaka was wrong, and that this was but a horrible misunderstanding. My heart sunk with a horrible thump, therefore, when upon cresting a gentle hill we were greeted by the sight of cavalry as far as the eye could see. Straining my eyes, the sight of Toramasa’s personal banner gave me a horrible sick feeling, but even so I hoped that their intentions were benign. Within minutes the mass of cavalry facing us had reached within charging distance, and I rode forward to address my tutor of old.

“Toramasa-tono, what brings you to such a lonely field in the death of the night? I hear the army is on the move – where is my brother?”

“Ahh, Nobushige, it is good to see you,” Toramasa started, his voice suspiciously full of contempt, “Why, your brother is camped at Sakuranomiya as appointed, ready to meet his fate – and why have you travelled from Otsu at such an hour, if I may ask?”

A fury boiled inside me hearing Toramasa’s words. Even as I addressed him I hoped that there would be a logical explanation for the odd circumstances we had met in. To my dismay however, my teacher-now-turned-adversary had not only failed to ease my fears, he opted to all but confirm them.

“Pink sakura drift, into a box of four sides, tomb of the tiger. Would you know of such words, Toramasa-tono?”

“Of course I do, Nobushige, your butchering of our wonderfully skilled servant dealt a blow to our plans, but it matters little now, for the wheels of fate are already in motion.”

“What if I choose to make a stand here, then?” I stared at Toramasa with a fiery hatred now, enraged by his haughty words, “I shall attempt to stop this wheel of fate you speak so fondly of.”

Toramasa merely laughed at my definance. “Nobushige, you are a talented commander, but do you really think you can match me in the art of directing cavalry? If it is a quick death you want then suit yourself.”

As I looked around the source of Toramasa’s arrogance was plain to see. In an attempt to avert precisely this situation Yukitaka and I had travelled with but two hundred men, while our present enemies numbered at least double, if not triple our number.

There must be a way…there is always a way…

“Men – dismount! Stand in formation!”

Recall one of father’s old training exercises, I shouted the order to the cavalry immediately to my left and right, and watched as a cascade of our men – mostly Masakage’s Akazonae and my own bodyguard – dismount from their horses. Several of the nearby samurai looked on with puzzled looks, but the sight of Yukitaka nodding knowingly reinforced my belief even as my decision was treated to a round of laughter from Toramasa as his men approached.

“Nobushige – have you forgotten the tradition of us Takeda as horsemen? You would betray your soul and make your last stand on foot? Why do you deny your men the privilege of an honourable death on horseback?”

The men stood in silence as the enemy cavalry advanced in silence. Standing closely side by side, Yukitaka and his men enveloped my bodyguard and I. The multitude of extended yari formed a perimeter of sharp metal. I looked at Yukitaka, who returned my gaze and nodded in return. As it had been at Kanazawa and countless times otherwise, the old man’s firm gaze inspired a sense of belief in me. Perhaps there was hope yet…

As the first wave of cavalry approached, the men stood low with yari outstretched. Cries of man and beast were mingled with the clatter of metal as the impact rippled right to left. Our strategy had been to form our best impression of a yari square, and as horses impaled themselves upon the forest of sharp points, their riders were thrown forward and cut down in short order. Despite the cascade of falling men and horses though, our formation had held admirably. Seconds later a second wave of attack hit a second side of the triangle, followed by a third, fourth and fifth in quick succession. Before long our defensive position had been surrounded by Toramasa’s cavalry, but the men held out with dogged determination even under such duress, their skill with the yari fending off the onslaught.

Frustrated, Toramasa ordered his men to fall back in order to charge again, and we took the opportunity to regroup and count our losses. Only two-thirds of our force remained now, but our strategy had been effective in reducing the enemy numbers. Using the bodies of fallen bodies and horses as barricades, we formed up again as best as we could in our triangular formation, readying ourselves for the impending collision…

“Brace…thrust!”

The fighting continued as a blur of slicing, parrying, hacking and dodging, together with the constant struggle to stay upright amid the sea of bodies. Broken blades, fallen banners and parts of what had once been bodies lay littered across the small patch of land we occupied, and the dry summer earth now flowed with the blood of the fallen. I lost count of the number of men I had fought, or the number of places on my body that hurt torturously, but for every one of Toramasa’s henchmen who fell, it seemed as if three more would appear to take his place. The cycle of pulling back and charging continued, and despite our success with the yari triangle, the ferocity of the impacts meant barely a hundred of Masakage’s men now stood at our side. Catching a glimpse of old Yukitaka and his rhythmic frenzy, a saddening thought entered my consciousness. If only…

After the struggles of the past decade, am I really to fall at the hands of one of our own?

“Nobushige! It seems I have taught you well,” it was Toramasa who had apparently chosen to confront me in person, “perhaps I underestimated your trickery, but it ends now.”

“Nonsense,” retorting in between thrusts of my blade, “you are losing the battle thanks to lessons from my father, not the horsemanship you taught me. Your clan has served the Takeda since the days of the Kamakura shoguns – why do you now choose to raise arms against your lord and my brother? He has done much to elevate your position within the clan has he not?”

“Is that meant to be a serious question, Nobushige?” Toramasa spat out his words with venom now, betraying a hatred and bitterness which took me by complete surprise, “your brother allowed me what glory I could scavenge outside of his own inflated ego. Besides, was he not the one who drove out your father and took your position as the head of the clan?”

“But that is where you are wrong. You, as do I, serve not just my brother but the ancient name of the Takeda. What good is personal glory when that of the clan is sacrificed in its stead?”

Parrying Toramasa’s increasingly vicious stabs with the yari, I yelled out my words with as much vigour as I could spare, hoping that somehow they would bear greater meaning in my adversary’s mind. Even now I hoped that he could see sense, and that this meaningless spilling of Takeda blood – by Takeda hands no less – would cease at once. My hope was proven forlorn though when, incensed by my words, Toramasa swiped at my neck with his yari. My senses dulled by sadness and disappointment, my reaction did not come until it was too late. Raising my arm in a futile act of defence, I could only watch as the razor sharp blade embedded itself in the armour covering my left arm. A scream of primal agony left my open mouth as blood streamed from the wound.

To my amazement, a second strike never came, and time seemed to slow for a moment. Instinctively grabbing the offending weapon with my right arm, I pulled with as much strength as I could muster. My surprise at the effect was considerable, though, when my onetime tutor found himself dragged to the ground where one of Masakage’s men promptly stood over him with a blade at his neck.

“Men of the Takeda! Your duty is to fight for the glory of the clan, not slay your brothers in arms who bear the same banners as you. Toramasa has been apprehended – stop this folly at once and stay your arms!”

I shouted as loudly as I could, but weakened by my bleeding arm what came could only be described as a croak. I was filled with disbelief and wonder therefore when the clatter of metal and cries of battle slowly dissipated into the night air. As silence slowly fell upon the battlefield I looked down at Toramasa, who had been bound in a makeshift manner. Something was not right – what I did should never have unseated this beast of a man.

“Toramasa-tono,” I spoke with as calm a tone as I could muster, “why…”

“Nobushige,” Toramasa’s voice was quiet now, and filled with sadness, “You fought well – better than I ever remembered you. Why did you not parry? I couldn’t… how could I destroy something I gave my all to create? You are everything I had hoped you’d become and more. If even you could find loyalty to that man then what great shame have I commited upon myself…”

Stunned, I watched Masakage’s men remove their prisoner who made little attempt to resist. This man led the vanguard of the Takeda army, yet he had seen fit to arrange an assassination of my brother and advance on him in arms, and now he had thrown all of that away for little more than a passing sentiment. So much didn’t make sense, and yet there would be a final twist in the tale as Toramasa craned his neck in my direction.

“Nobushige, I was never meant to kill your brother. I was… a facilitator, if it could be called that. If you hurry you may yet save him. ”

In stunned horror, I turned in the northerly direction he motioned towards, and a feeling of dread filled me as I saw the fire-lit patch of sky in the distance.

Last edited by Robin de Bodemloze; February 15, 2012 at 08:27 PM.

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: Takeda - A Shogun 2 AAR (Chapter XXXII uploaded - Feb 15)

I'm not I'm , yet again you leave us on the edge of our seats Another brilliant update
    I can't wait to see what happens, and that MAARC medal suits you

EDIT: I thought, why not?

or

Last edited by Shankbot de Bodemloze; February 15, 2012 at 04:02 AM.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE