Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Lying Liberal Media, episode 1: the kid with the MAGA hat and the native American

Default Re: Lying Liberal Media, episode 1: the kid with the MAGA hat and the native American

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Where did I say that murder was justified? Yet again, you clearly ignore argument presented and put words in my mouth.
    According to the authority of State of Virginia (technically, Commonwealth of Virginia), someone was murdered, and you are saying it wasn't murder and, presumably, not a bad thing. You are saying the homicide was justified, no?
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

NorseThing's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Lying Liberal Media, episode 1: the kid with the MAGA hat and the native American

I would suggest to go to any Charlottesville thread to argue that incident.

I voted Trump on my ballot but only because I found the alternatives that were realistic to not be attractive. I never thought to own a MAGA hat of t-shirt. I understand some may dislike those items, but to do anything even close to what happened is not acceptable. To not intervene as law enforcement is also not acceptable. You can accuse anybody of racist comments, but to take action is simply vigilante justice (not the worst example, but still...) The reporting has been walked back. So what are we really discussing here?

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NorseThing View Post
    So what are we really discussing here?
    Nazis apparently. Blame Mike Godwin.

Personally the whole debacle reveals a publication bias among the majority of journalists to fight racism. There’s nothing wrong with fighting racism, but when you mix it into your reporting, and use the progressive definition of racism (white patriarchy, white male privilege etc and so on) your originally pure mission has become quite ugly, because now you’re targeting kids. Now you’re targeting people advocating immigration reform, and targeting good natured comedians, and other normal people.

Journalists ideally would have just 1 mission, to report the whole truth. When instead they have a ‘mission’, be that to ‘fight racism’ or ‘fight bigotry’ or ‘smash patriarchy’ then things go south pretty quick. We see exactly the same in Academia.

tldr Social justice is important but let’s not lose our ing minds.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Nazis apparently. Blame Mike Godwin.

I thought is was about s. in a hat. Nazis in the US are kind enough to dress distinctively nowadays, so we can tell the difference between Nazi s and regular s.

Nazi s, no MAGA hats in sight

MAGA hats, for regular s.

Last edited by mongrel; February 03, 2019 at 04:12 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by NorseThing View Post
    ... So what are we really discussing here?
    I'll have a crack at an answer.

US media is mostly crap. They've been lying to their people forever. Because Trump has been rude to some media figures his partisans think this is proof positive he's God Almighty. People critical of Trump are trying to point out its just a mistake, but their mistake is the media is functioning as designed.

People get angry at figurehead politicians, and each other, and nobody looks behind the curtain.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I'll have a crack at an answer.

US media is mostly crap. They've been lying to their people forever. Because Trump has been rude to some media figures his partisans think this is proof positive he's God Almighty. People critical of Trump are trying to point out its just a mistake, but their mistake is the media is functioning as designed.

People get angry at figurehead politicians, and each other, and nobody looks behind the curtain.
    Plenty of people look behind the curtain. They just get called anti-semites and are ignored. One thing you cannot ignore is the overwhelmingly disproportionate presence of israelis (diaspora and homegrown) in our media. That is the single biggest reason why US media is so crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by The spartan View Post
    According to the authority of State of Virginia (technically, Commonwealth of Virginia), someone was murdered, and you are saying it wasn't murder and, presumably, not a bad thing. You are saying the homicide was justified, no?
    No, that's not what I said. I said crucial evidence has been ignored, citing that evidence (vehicle damaged prior to impact, footage of your antifa comrades attacking people and cars, etc.). I even provided a similar trial that occurred in the 90s during the final years of Satanic Panic, where evidence was also ignored for political reasons due to the ongoing moral panic. I didn't say that ramming was justified at all, you made that up because you aren't interested in debating in good faith.

Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Caduet View Post
    Plenty of people look behind the curtain.
    There's a lot of curtains. Some are marked "idiots look here".

They just get called anti-semites and are ignored.
    Only if they look behind the curtain for low IQ individuals.

One thing you cannot ignore is the overwhelmingly disproportionate presence of israelis (diaspora and homegrown) in our media.
    Jews were nearly exterminated on the back of some media savvy propaganda. I'd invest in media protection if my family was nearly headlined to death.

That is the single biggest reason why US media is so crappy.
    Doesn't explain why the antisemitic media is even worse.

The "Jews are evil" snow job is another distraction. There are Irish families, Episcopalian families and so on working media magic and pulling politician's strings: the Kennedy Mob family got a guy in the White House, and not as a son-in-law either. The various pro-Israel factions in the US wield less clout in Washington than the Saudis, and they are all down the ladder from home grown masters like the Kochs, the Waltons etc.

There's more than one tail wagging the US dog, and if Israel is one of the tails, its a small one.

No, that's not what I said. I said crucial evidence has been ignored, citing that evidence (vehicle damaged prior to impact, footage of your antifa comrades attacking people and cars, etc.).
    And how would you know better than the prosecutors and defense attorney in the trial?
    I even provided a similar trial that occurred in the 90s during the final years of Satanic Panic, where evidence was also ignored for political reasons due to the ongoing moral panic.
    Which trial? I don't remember you mentioning a specific trial.
    I didn't say that ramming was justified at all, you made that up because you aren't interested in debating in good faith.
    I know, I know, the card says 'Moops'. So, you are not saying that the perp had justification for ramming his car into a crowd of people now? You certainly used to make that claim by saying it was in self-defense or some nonsense.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

The "Jews are evil" snow job is another distraction. There are Irish families, Episcopalian families and so on working media magic and pulling politician's strings
    I think you're on to something...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Could make for a great movie, a lot of Irish actors seem popular at the moment (waitaminute!).

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    I thought is was about s. in a hat. Nazis in the US are kind enough to dress distinctively nowadays, so we can tell the difference between Nazi s and regular s.

Nazi s, no MAGA hats in sight

MAGA hats, for regular s.

Your post is rendered nonsensical by your reliance on expletives. I venture to interpret your post in the traditional NPC liberal way which demands that all white supremacists would wear MAGA hats because orange man bad. Are any of them wearing MAGA hats? This sort of hilarious argument is what will hand Trump re-election in 2020 and I can't wait.

Indefinitely Banned

Jews were nearly exterminated on the back of some media savvy propaganda. I'd invest in media protection if my family was nearly headlined to death.
    even if you buy the holocaust narrative wholesale, you do realize israeli infiltration of western media was occurring well before the holocaust? By the 1930s, israelis owned 80% of all major Hollywood studios. what a coincidence.

Doesn't explain why the antisemitic media is even worse.

The "Jews are evil" snow job is another distraction. There are Irish families, Episcopalian families and so on working media magic and pulling politician's strings: the Kennedy Mob family got a guy in the White House, and not as a son-in-law either. The various pro-Israel factions in the US wield less clout in Washington than the Saudis, and they are all down the ladder from home grown masters like the Kochs, the Waltons etc.

There's more than one tail wagging the US dog, and if Israel is one of the tails, its a small one.
    what even is "antisemitic media" and why would it have anything to do with why israeli-controlled western media is such garbage? The idea that the saudis or anyone else have more clout than the israelis is beyond laughable. I don't see all major presidential candidates being forced to give grovelling speeches in their middle of their campaigns to the Saudi's lobby like they do at the AIPAC convention. I don't see us plunging the middle east into chaos and slaughter on the urging of the Episcopalians or Irish agents. Speaking of Kennedy and AIPAC, did you know that despite clearly being a foreign influence, AIPAC has not had to register under the Foreign Agent's Registration Act? The last serious attempt to do so was by the Kennedy administration in 1963. Kennedy had his brains splattered all over a limo later that year and since then no politician has tried to rein in AIPAC. what a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post
    Pathetic attempt at whataboutism aside, there are far more Irish Americans and people of Irish descent in America than israelis. Their presence is hardly disproportionate the ways israelis are, particularly in media, academia and the judiciary.

I didn't say that ramming was justified at all, you made that up because you aren't interested in debating in good faith.
    You did say and that post was forcibly removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    Your post is rendered nonsensical by your reliance on expletives. I venture to interpret your post in the traditional NPC liberal way which demands that all white supremacists would wear MAGA hats because orange man bad. Are any of them wearing MAGA hats? This sort of hilarious argument is what will hand Trump re-election in 2020 and I can't wait.
    I keep telling you, it's not about me, it's about the attitude of some Americans towards Trump supporters. It can't be that hard to embrace this simple concept.

You haven't even bothered to read the post properly, I have clearly pointed out that the far-right have their own dress code, bereft of MAGA hats.Nazi s, no MAGA hats in sight,I said. Has America adopted a new language since I typed my post? I even provide photographic proof ffs. If people are hostile to MAGA hats it is entirely Trump related.

even if you buy the holocaust narrative wholesale
    The very existence of the camps, an extermnation policy, bodycount hardly required a 'narrative'. After David Irving got destroyed in his libel trial one would have thought this beyond argument.
    Last edited by mongrel; February 04, 2019 at 07:52 PM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Indefinitely Banned

The very existence of the camps, an extermniation policy, bodycount hardly required a 'narrative'. After David Irving got destroyed in his libel trial one would have thought this beyond argument.

At any rate it looks like the hat kid is a confirmed Nazi now.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019...brities-libel/

As you can see, he is targeting israelis and israeli-controlled media for litigation regarding this event. All those -steins and -bergs, its like anudda shoah.

Praeses

even if you buy the holocaust narrative wholesale, you do realize israeli infiltration of western media was occurring well before the holocaust? By the 1930s, israelis owned 80% of all major Hollywood studios. what a coincidence.
    Its a result of people with no property rights not being involved in farming/aristocracy in Europe, so they get involved in entertainment, banking etc. Its not a conspiracy, its a result of harsh social engineering by anti-semites. In Israel many Jews are farmers, apparently that's a conspiracy too? Not sure what a Jews could do that an anti-Semite would not see as suspicious.

what even is "antisemitic media" and why would it have anything to do with why israeli-controlled western media is such garbage? The idea that the saudis or anyone else have more clout than the israelis is beyond laughable. I don't see all major presidential candidates being forced to give grovelling speeches in their middle of their campaigns to the Saudi's lobby like they do at the AIPAC convention. I don't see us plunging the middle east into chaos and slaughter on the urging of the Episcopalians or Irish agents. Speaking of Kennedy and AIPAC, did you know that despite clearly being a foreign influence, AIPAC has not had to register under the Foreign Agent's Registration Act? The last serious attempt to do so was by the Kennedy administration in 1963. Kennedy had his brains splattered all over a limo later that year and since then no politician has tried to rein in AIPAC. what a coincidence.
    No president every handled a glowing ball in Jerusalem, or tweeted about declaring war on Qatar at Israel's behest. US presidents have forced through peace deals in Ireland that favoured the Republic, and there are many other examples of important ethnic and political factions who command the president's obedience. Israel serve US interests more than the reverse, and the idea the most powerful country on earth is somehow tricked and led by the nose by a little state that did not exist for the first century and a half of the US' existence is laughable.

Hitler peddled these lies to get into power, and his stupid lies led to his country being cut into pieces by a Georgian atheist, an English Protestant snob, an even snobbier US Dutchman and an ultra Catholic Frenchman. Apparently all controlled by Jews though. Seriously, this garbage halfwit nonsense is almost funny when you consider it, but then you remember the anti-Semitic scum were the ones who directly caused all that murder and rape.

Pathetic attempt at whataboutism aside, there are far more Irish Americans and people of Irish descent in America than israelis. Their presence is hardly disproportionate the ways israelis are, particularly in media, academia and the judiciary.
    Its apposite though because idiot anti-Semitism lumps all Jews together in a seamless lump, in the way that joke lumps Protestant and Catholic Irish together. You can cobble together any number of insane conspiracy theories and if you switch your brain off they start to look reasonable. The world is complicated, anti-Semitism is childishly simple to the point of being mentally retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by The spartan View Post
    I know, I know, the card says 'Moops'. So, you are not saying that the perp had justification for ramming his car into a crowd of people now? You certainly used to make that claim by saying it was in self-defense or some nonsense.
    No, I never said it was justified. I asked you several times to quote me saying that, you never did and kept ignoring my actual argument, making same false claim about what I said over and over again. Welcome to the ignore list.

NorseThing's Avatar Primicerius

No, I never said it was justified. I asked you several times to quote me saying that, you never did and kept ignoring my actual argument, making same false claim about what I said over and over again. Welcome to the ignore list.
    Not to be oversensitive here, but what did you say and did you back it up with a link? Going round and round with Spartan for pages is not discussing.

We can't quote you now, coz the mods removed the offending post. There was a moderator warning that makes reference to it.

There is another offensive post the mods missed. Post number 9 on this thread. It features a Max Max villain, so we could see where your argument was going before your post was removed.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post15381877

I keep telling you, it's not about me, it's about the attitude of some Americans towards Trump supporters. It can't be that hard to embrace this simple concept.

You haven't even bothered to read the post properly, I have clearly pointed out that the far-right have their own dress code, bereft of MAGA hats
    Here's the rift, I think, and you can take this for what it's worth, maybe dependent on how much you trust me but as a centrist conservative, a MAGA hat does not in any way exemplify an extremist view no more that an old "Change" Obama merchandise from 2008 would exemplify communism? As a centrist I would not wear a MAGA hat for two reasons: I look like an idiot in any baseball cap and that I do not want to deal with the backlash I would experience by wearing that hat. I would affix a Trump 2020 bumper sticker to my car however. Why? I'm alright with my car losing a tail light than I am with myself breaking a rib.