Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Bug Reports (Closed)

Default Re: [Tech] Bug Reports 1.1 Version

Quote Originally Posted by FlashHeart07 View Post
    Kewl. Had to ask since some people usually forget about old submods
    Using the city UI, immediatly after poisoning, to see the exact numbers of each garrison unit is the best way to do it. Visually it can be tough to spot just a few casualties by looking at the unit card
    Checked again, and I think the problem was one of my agent's negative trait:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I guess the -8% casualties eliminated all damage they would have suffered.
    So everything working as intended, sorry for the bug alert.

UchihaMadara21's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by FlashHeart07 View Post
    So is it an old save or is it a completely new save using version 1.1?
    Turn 403 sounds like an old save to me and using an old save from 1.05e and then updating to version 1.1 along side these submods which I highly doubt it updated to fit version 1.1 of DeI is bound to cause some problems.
    I would need more info to be sure.
    Yes, it's an old save, but the problem started a week before the release of 1.1, so i don't know if it's the new version that is causing it...

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara21 View Post
    Yes, it's an old save, but the problem started a week before the release of 1.1, so i don't know if it's the new version that is causing it...
    Occasional crashes at the end of a turn can often happen. If the crash is repeatable we would need the save to test it.
    But as you are using an old save with non-updated submods with DeI version 1.1 you have to accept stuff like this.
    Upon release we notified people that using old saves with version 1.1 could cause problems and if you are also using non-updated submods there can be a lot of problems.
    My best advice would be to start a new campaign and delete all the non-updated submods. Im not sure how many of them have been properly updated for DeI 1.1 yet and until that is certain I wouldnt recommend using them.

Using the standalone version of the mod, 1.1a.

I've been playing the Macedonian Wars campaign and so far with 2 campaigns I've had a region just get stuck on "Low regional Supplies". In both campaigns I've captured the region for over a year (24+ turns), it's not supporting any armies, never been raided (either before or after I captured it), has a granary, yet every single turn I get the "Low regional Supplies" message. This has happened in both my Rome campaign with Antigonia, and my Rodos campaign with Oreos.

Here's a zip file with the save files for both campaigns: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4d...ew?usp=sharing

And another bug which is slightly related: The "Low regional Supplies" message is inconsistently capitalized. It should probably be "Low Regional Supplies" to match all the other messages.

Generals getting stuck in patrol stance forever, when units are disbanded.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor07 View Post
    Generals getting stuck in patrol stance forever, when units are disbanded.
    This has been reported before, and isn't exactly a bug. It's a new 1.1 feature.

You can only enter or leave patrol stance with at least 4 units in your army. You can fix this by bringing the stuck general some units from another army.

Litharion's Avatar Artifex

Default [Tech] Bug Reports 1.1 Version

Quote Originally Posted by fenrir0054 View Post
    Using the standalone version of the mod, 1.1a.

I've been playing the Macedonian Wars campaign and so far with 2 campaigns I've had a region just get stuck on "Low regional Supplies". In both campaigns I've captured the region for over a year (24+ turns), it's not supporting any armies, never been raided (either before or after I captured it), has a granary, yet every single turn I get the "Low regional Supplies" message. This has happened in both my Rome campaign with Antigonia, and my Rodos campaign with Oreos.

Here's a zip file with the save files for both campaigns: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4d...ew?usp=sharing

And another bug which is slightly related: The "Low regional Supplies" message is inconsistently capitalized. It should probably be "Low Regional Supplies" to match all the other messages.
    Can you name the region, probably the base fertility scripted rating is missing for the region mentioned.

so should I uncheck the fix then?

I have the official 1fix for graphics lag and I'm using DEI 1.1.

I was not really experiencing any lag in 1.0 with the fix(obviously I needed the fix due to lag in huge battles)

Is the 1fix for graphics lag still supposed to work with 1.1? I can get pretty laggy battles around 4,000+ troops, where in 1.0 I wouldn't lag until 8,000-10,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Actually, 1.1 is better optimized than 1.0.

So I have a few things to post, I'm using DEI 1.1, 1fix for graphics lag(should I delete this?), and DeI gladiator recruitment.

Every few turns I keep getting the notification "Basileioi Skythai" reforms. Like every 3 or 4 turns. I think it's stuck in a loop or something.

The military presence from docked ships is actually positive, DEFINITELY not negative.

My Rome garrison auto attacked to support a navy battle against a carthage navy from .. that north african faction that was originally Charthage's client state.. and after the decisive victory, for like two turns I got this garrison-desertion due to lack of food. There was one general governor in the province, and an army was moving south through it, but only for 1 turn.

I am allied with sparta, and a single general army has been sitting by brundisium for like 20 turns, and I'm starting to get low regional supplies alerts.

The first two are obviously "bugs" but the latter two may be correct. Is there a good way to determine this?

Thank you! Amazing mod!

Quote Originally Posted by evanater2013 View Post
    The military presence from docked ships is actually positive, DEFINITELY not negative.
    Nope, it's negative. It looks positive in the UI unfortunately, but you'll notice the next turn that your PO will have gone down. Sometimes if you click on the fleet you'll get an advisor message telling you the PO penalty though. It's not a perfect system.

Quote Originally Posted by Litharion View Post
    Can you name the region, probably the base fertility scripted rating is missing for the region mentioned.
    Can confirm Oreos in my own Rodos campaign. Even owning the entire province and having a farm in one of the other regions I still get the Low Regional Supplies message every turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Litharion View Post
    I mentioned both regions in the post, but it's Antigonia as well as Oreos.

Litharion's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by fenrir0054 View Post
    I mentioned both regions in the post, but it's Antigonia as well as Oreos.
    okay thank you I will figure out the problem.

Hey guys, first of all just wanted to thank you for making such a great mod. The problem is I am unable to begin a Macedonian wars campaign with any faction. I have tried using the more factions playable submod but that doesn't work, Rome 2 just stops wor

There might be something wrong with marine units (or garrison units). I just had a battle in which enemy brought a lot of ships. I thought okay, I had 2:1 advantage and I have a Greek garrison, shouldn't be a problem.

Two units of garrisoned hoplites (300 men in total) encircled a unit of 80 marine archers (Epibatoi Toxotai) and it took them 6 minutes (!) to rout them. In fact my whole garrison was overrun super fast.

Units of Epibatoi (60 men) actually held 200 garrisoned hoplites for about 10 minutes with minimum losses.
    Last edited by Magas of Cyrene; October 30, 2015 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nulgath 911 View Post
    Hey guys, first of all just wanted to thank you for making such a great mod. The problem is I am unable to begin a Macedonian wars campaign with any faction. I have tried using the more factions playable submod but that doesn't work, Rome 2 just stops wor
    Hi,
    what version of the mod are you using TWC standalone or Steam workshop?
    In any case do you have all parts installed correctly (two for TWC, six on Steam)?
    Are you using any other submods?

is it normal to have some missing men on horse with roman baggage train ?
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=544620330

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by generalgui View Post
    is it normal to have some missing men on horse with roman baggage train ?
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=544620330
    I would imagine the horses with no riders are the ones carrying the baggage.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Yes, those horses carry supplies.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod