Thread: "No Icon type was specified, will be guessed from name" error, what does this mean, lads?

Icon5 "No Icon type was specified, will be guessed from name" error, what does this mean, lads?

Got this error, while trying to update my mod for RTW:R, on the new patch, I have absolutely no idea what this means, (well i have a very loose and rough idea
    but not a concrete one......) is this error also a CTD one in nature? because the games crashing to desktop with this error shown. (might be another one ((or error) that's causing it here but it's the only error shown at the moment. (I also ask, because there's no mention of this anywhere on what it really means)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (30).jpg  

Default Re: "No Icon type was specified, will be guessed from name" error, what does this mean, lads?

I'd recommend looking in AppData\Local\Feral Interactive\Total War ROME REMASTERED\VFS\Local\Rome\logs @ the message_log, you should have another error msg in the line above that one.

Had the same error/CTD as you, the problem turned out to be forgetting to add a "{buildingname_desc}" line for the new building in export_buildings.txt

Default Re: "No Icon type was specified, will be guessed from name" error, what does this mean, lads?

Thanks Kirsi, for the response: i must've done something with it, ed it up and then forgot (or maybe it was just so small that it wasn't really noticeable) but well anyways i guess that doesn't matter anymore I reverted to a working version of my mod that I was working, on the steam workshop, thank god for the revert to previous version...