Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1429303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 for Darthmod - updated 14.3.18

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.4 for Darthmod - updated 13.2.15

Aha! very good news.

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.4 for Darthmod - updated 13.2.15

Thank you very much, installed and rejoice of your work

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

What are the differences from version 3.3?
    Which version do i use for darthmod?
    Last edited by Sir_Aggelos_GR; April 14, 2015 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twinlightguard View Post
    Thank you very much, installed and rejoice of your work
    Thanks twinlightguard!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Aggelos_GR View Post
    What are the differences from version 3.3? Which version do i use for darthmod?
    All differences are written in my changelog on my main thread here:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- several minor fixes
    - balancing changes in the AUM-EMP vanilla version
    - balancing changes in the AUM-EMP Darthmod version
    - optional backpack removal mod "aum_emp_mod_optional_backpack_removal.pack"

You can use this file to remove the backpacks from vanilla and custom AUM-EMP units.

The file "aum_emp_mod_optional_backpack_removal.pack" doesn't need to be activated with the Mod Manager or added to the user script. This file loads automatically.

To activate the "backback removal" please copy the file into this folder:

C:\Program Files\Steam (x86)\steamapps\common\empire total war\data

To deactivate the "backback removal" please move this file out of the data folder.

Please use always my latest version and at the moment it is AUM-EMP 3.4. Here is the download link. There you can download the "AUM-EMP 3.4 pre-release Darthmod Version".

Heey Swiss Halberdier,

I'm probably not the first that have asked this. But I had some problems running AUM with Darthmod, well major issues. I've followed all the possible steps, including reinstalling the game and the 2 mods, but it still won't work. It even got to the point where I couldn't uninstall Empire Total War anymore. So I had to delete everything from steam manually. Have you got any further suggestions how it could work? I don't really dare to do anything more until I'm sure it'll work 'cause by the looks of it Darthmod and AUM should be a marriage that will work. Can't wait to play it!

Quote Originally Posted by UKA91 View Post
    Heey Swiss Halberdier,
    I'm probably not the first that have asked this. But I had some problems running AUM with Darthmod, well major issues. I've followed all the possible steps, including reinstalling the game and the 2 mods, but it still won't work. It even got to the point where I couldn't uninstall Empire Total War anymore. So I had to delete everything from steam manually. Have you got any further suggestions how it could work? I don't really dare to do anything more until I'm sure it'll work 'cause by the looks of it Darthmod and AUM should be a marriage that will work. Can't wait to play it!
    This is strange that it doesn't work if using my latest AUM-EMP 3.4 for Darthmod version.

You should use my DME_AUM.pack version as the version which is included in Darthmod is totally outdated.

You should also use my latest UPC-EMP version and delete all Darthmod-UPC files in your data folder.

> Open Steam > click on my games > right-click on Empire > left-click on properties > then look for the Local files tab and click on Verify the integrity of the game cache

There you can re-check the integrity of your Empire files. It takes some time, but after updating you have again all proper vanilla files.

Hey Swiss Halberdier,

After not touching Empire for many years, I decided to try it out with Darthmod, and I have to say the AUM adds a lot to the experience.

But I've run into a minor issue. I'm playing as the United States in a late campaign, and researched Machined Rifling. The tech tree says that I should now be able to recruit Sharpshooters and Irish Rifles. But I can't find any towns that can produce them, even in my Army Staff Colleges.

Are these units unavailable to the US faction?

Sorry for the double post, but I don't see any way to edit my previous one.

I've figured it out, I can now recruit these units. They're only available in Europe, which makes sense for the Irish Rifles, at least.

VektorT's Avatar Biarchus

Proooobably it already had be asked a lot but I cant find any direct answer: is it compatible with Causa Belli?

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Petrobras View Post
    Proooobably it already had be asked a lot but I cant find any direct answer: is it compatible with Causa Belli?
    AUM 3.4 works fine with Causa Belli.

The main DME Mod already includes a cut down version of AUM, simply download and unzip the AUM version 3.4 into your data folder, it will overwrite the current DME_AUM file, and you are good to go.

It is always best to make a back-up of any files you replace, so I would personally save a copy of the existing DME_AUM file somewhere outside of your data folder
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Wish their was fraser highlanders with swords. That would be sweet!!

Hello, First let me apologize if this has already been covered, the search was little help. I'm running the AU mod with Darth Mod, Everything is running fine and working well, except I noticed I no longer have grenades for the grenadiers. Otherwise I'm really enjoying it. Thank you for any help or enlightenment with this.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeedoodle View Post
    Hello, First let me apologize if this has already been covered, the search was little help. I'm running the AU mod with Darth Mod, Everything is running fine and working well, except I noticed I no longer have grenades for the grenadiers. Otherwise I'm really enjoying it. Thank you for any help or enlightenment with this.
    Grenades for Grenadiers were removed, they can be added back in but you need to make some minor modifications to the game files

There is an option to "enable grenades" in the DME menu but this will only work if the units themselves still have the capability (see line above)

If you want to do this and do not know how let me know
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Quote Originally Posted by Yenko1 View Post
    Wish their was fraser highlanders with swords. That would be sweet!!
    I'm sure there is a Clansmen with swords and Pistols unit

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    I'm sure there is a Clansmen with swords and Pistols unit
    You bet, they actually had axes & pistols but I changed all their files to swords, worked out good. Thanks for the reply in that other thread with the colors really appreciate it.

You bet, they actually had axes & pistols but I changed all their files to swords, worked out good. Thanks for the reply in that other thread with the colors really appreciate it.
    No probs., - are there specific units (names or images are fine) that you are looking for as I have a myriad of Brit (and other skins) including Green, White, and other facings

have a look here:-
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post14981635

No probs., - are there specific units (names or images are fine) that you are looking for as I have a myriad of Brit (and other skins) including Green, White, and other facings

have a look here:-
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post14981635
    Those 45th foot and the louisbourg grenediers are 2 I've been looking for, also the
    3rd foot
    15th Foot
    22nd foot
    28th Foot
    35th Foot
    40th Foot
    43rd Foot
    47th Foot
    48th Foot
    58th Foot
    60th foot
    Fraser’s Highlanders/ been using the clansmen

Those 45th foot and the louisbourg grenediers are 2 I've been looking for, also the
    3rd foot
    15th Foot
    22nd foot
    28th Foot
    35th Foot
    40th Foot
    43rd Foot
    47th Foot
    48th Foot
    58th Foot
    60th foot
    Fraser’s Highlanders/ been using the clansmen
    Now that could be tough, all of those units - I could probably stretch to

Line Infantry - Regiments of Foot
    3rd (East Kent – The Buffs) Regiment of Foot 3rd foot
    15th (York, East Riding) Regiment of Foot 15th Foot
    22nd (Cheshire) Regiment of Foot 22nd foot
    28th (North Gloucestershire) Regiment of Foot 28th Foot
    35th (Dorsetshire) Regiment of Foot 35th Foot
    40th (2nd Somersetshire) Regiment of Foot 40th Foot
    43rd (Monmouthshire) Regiment of Foot 43rd Foot
    45th (1st Nottinghamshire Sherwood Foresters) Regiment of Foot 45th Foot
    47th (Lancashire) Regiment of Foot 47th Foot
    48th (Northamptonshire) Regiment of Foot 48th Foot
    58th (Rutlandshire) Regiment of Foot 58th Foot
    60th (Royal American) Regiment of Foot 60th foot

Line Infantry - Grenadier Companies of Regiments of Foot
    3rd (East Kent – The Buffs) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    15th (York, East Riding) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    22nd (Cheshire) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    28th (North Gloucestershire) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    35th (Dorsetshire) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    40th (2nd Somersetshire) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    43rd (Monmouthshire) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    45th (1st Nottinghamshire Sherwood Foresters) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    47th (Lancashire) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    48th (Northamptonshire) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    60th (Royal American) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company

Light Infantry - Companies of Regiments of Foot
    3rd (East Kent – The Buffs) Regiment of Foot Light Company
    15th (York, East Riding) Regiment of Foot Light Company
    43rd (Monmouthshire) Regiment of Foot Light Company
    45th (1st Nottinghamshire Sherwood Foresters) Regiment of Foot Light Company
    47th (Lancashire) Regiment of Foot Light Company
    60th (Royal American) Regiment of Foot Light Company

71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot (Fraser's Highlanders) Fraser’s Highlanders

see examples in attachments

I would also strongly suggest having a look here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-War-1775-1783

You should be able to construct the The ‘Louisbourg Grenadiers’ from the units above
    The ‘Louisbourg Grenadiers’ was a temporary unit formed in 1759 for the Quebec expedition from the grenadier companies of three regiments that were stayed behind as part of the British garrison of Louisbourg. The image shows grenadiers of the 22nd (left), 40th (right) and 45th (centre) Regiments of Foot. General Wolfe was with the Grenadiers when he was hit at the battle of the Plains of Abraham on 13 September 1759. The grenadier of the 40th at right is shown in full marching order. He also wears the brown marching gaiters that were used on active service. Note how each regiment's uniform has different facing colours and lace to distinguish it. Reconstruction by R.J. Marrion. (Canadian War Museum)

Frasers Highlanders are a Grenadier unit in my pack, you can change as you need to re., weaponry etc

Would you like me to place in a pack for you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yenko LG.jpg   Yenko1v1.pdf   Yenko1.pdf   Frasers Highlanders.jpg  

Now that could be tough, all of those units - I could probably stretch to

Line Infantry - Regiments of Foot
    3rd (East Kent – The Buffs) Regiment of Foot 3rd foot
    15th (York, East Riding) Regiment of Foot 15th Foot
    22nd (Cheshire) Regiment of Foot 22nd foot
    28th (North Gloucestershire) Regiment of Foot 28th Foot
    35th (Dorsetshire) Regiment of Foot 35th Foot
    40th (2nd Somersetshire) Regiment of Foot 40th Foot
    43rd (Monmouthshire) Regiment of Foot 43rd Foot
    45th (1st Nottinghamshire Sherwood Foresters) Regiment of Foot 45th Foot
    47th (Lancashire) Regiment of Foot 47th Foot
    48th (Northamptonshire) Regiment of Foot 48th Foot
    58th (Rutlandshire) Regiment of Foot 58th Foot
    60th (Royal American) Regiment of Foot 60th foot

Line Infantry - Grenadier Companies of Regiments of Foot
    3rd (East Kent – The Buffs) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    15th (York, East Riding) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    28th (North Gloucestershire) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    35th (Dorsetshire) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    40th (2nd Somersetshire) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    43rd (Monmouthshire) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    45th (1st Nottinghamshire Sherwood Foresters) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    47th (Lancashire) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    48th (Northamptonshire) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company
    60th (Royal American) Regiment of Foot Grenadier Company

Light Infantry - Companies of Regiments of Foot
    3rd (East Kent – The Buffs) Regiment of Foot Light Company
    15th (York, East Riding) Regiment of Foot Light Company
    43rd (Monmouthshire) Regiment of Foot Light Company
    45th (1st Nottinghamshire Sherwood Foresters) Regiment of Foot Light Company
    47th (Lancashire) Regiment of Foot Light Company
    60th (Royal American) Regiment of Foot Light Company

71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot (Fraser's Highlanders) Fraser’s Highlanders

see examples in attachments

I would also strongly suggest having a look here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-War-1775-1783

You should be able to construct the The ‘Louisbourg Grenadiers’ from the units above
    The ‘Louisbourg Grenadiers’ was a temporary unit formed in 1759 for the Quebec expedition from the grenadier companies of three regiments that were stayed behind as part of the British garrison of Louisbourg. The image shows grenadiers of the 22nd (left), 40th (right) and 45th (centre) Regiments of Foot. General Wolfe was with the Grenadiers when he was hit at the battle of the Plains of Abraham on 13 September 1759. The grenadier of the 40th at right is shown in full marching order. He also wears the brown marching gaiters that were used on active service. Note how each regiment's uniform has different facing colours and lace to distinguish it. Reconstruction by R.J. Marrion. (Canadian War Museum)

Frasers Highlanders are a Grenadier unit in my pack, you can change as you need to re., weaponry etc

Would you like me to place in a pack for you?
    If you could put up a pack that would be super awesome and I'll make a monster machinima for you.