Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.3

Default Re: Reform requirements

Quote Originally Posted by delra View Post
    You can just auto_win everything....
    i was worried that would effect the reform because I didn't know if that would count as a "win"

delra's Avatar Praepositus

It does count, as long as you initiate the battle. Easy to test with Pergamon.

I dont mind the not colonisation think. Its true that it suits them, and it makes you really aim for the union of the greek world.

However that limit of 50% umm, having not other option because difficult to finish the hellenisation of that big amount of cities that start arround those values. Maybe they could be given an extra coversion at a slower rate from there on?

Been the true hellens I really enjoy hellenizing the world with them xD

We will either find a way, or make one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jervaj View Post
    I dont mind the not colonisation think. Its true that it suits them, and it makes you really aim for the union of the greek world.

However that limit of 50% umm, having not other option because difficult to finish the hellenisation of that big amount of cities that start arround those values. Maybe they could be given an extra coversion at a slower rate from there on?

Been the true hellens I really enjoy hellenizing the world with them xD
    It's deliberate design; it means upgrading any polis_one in an area that is only just at the 30% (eg Massalia) is do-able. But that upgrading a polis_two to polis_three will take more time. Or be somewhere already within Hellas.

clone's Avatar Primicerius

can i ask something . if kh captures o totally non greek settlement what are the options. only allied goverment?
    sorry if the question is already answered
    When a nation forgets her skill in war, when her religion becomes a mockery, when the whole nation becomes a nation of money-grabbers, then the wild tribes, the barbarians drive in... Who will our invaders be? From whence will they come?”
    Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by clone View Post
    can i ask something . if kh captures o totally non greek settlement what are the options. only allied goverment?
    sorry if the question is already answered
    If it has a level of Hellenistic Polities of less than 25%, then yes Allied Government is the only option. If it's at least 25% though, then you can build a Native Administration, which in Illyria and Anatolia will give a native pool.

clone's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    If it has a level of Hellenistic Polities of less than 25%, then yes Allied Government is the only option. If it's at least 25% though, then you can build a Native Administration, which in Illyria and Anatolia will give a native pool.
    only in illyria and anatolia you can build native administration? what if you capturte a settlement in gaul
    When a nation forgets her skill in war, when her religion becomes a mockery, when the whole nation becomes a nation of money-grabbers, then the wild tribes, the barbarians drive in... Who will our invaders be? From whence will they come?”
    Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by clone View Post
    only in illyria and anatolia you can build native administration? what if you capturte a settlement in gaul
    Allied Government.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    It's deliberate design; it means upgrading any polis_one in an area that is only just at the 30% (eg Massalia) is do-able. But that upgrading a polis_two to polis_three will take more time. Or be somewhere already within Hellas.
    More time we are talking of over 200 turns here

Thats why I said adding a slower evrsion of the bonus maybe. But its ok, they play well everyone due to been sorrounded of the most hellenic settlements to form a solid core.

We will either find a way, or make one.

Biarchus

I can also confirm the Pritanoi reform works. However, I noticed something odd. It says you need to construct 2 level 3 markets, and 3 level 3 temples. Here's the problem. To build a level 3 temple, one must build/unlock the 2nd level of government. To build/unlock the 2nd level of government, one must build a level 3 market. So to build 3 level 3 temples, one must build at least 3 level 3 markets. This makes the requirement to build 2 level 3 markets redundant because you inherently have to build 3 level 3 markets just so one can build the 3 level 3 temples.

Just seems a little odd. There's not much point in having the market requirement as is. Perhaps it should be changed to 4 level 3 markets so that there is a point to building them other than just for the temple requirement...

This is what I have observed. Anyone else looked into it?...

And the money problems really are large problems. I'm at turn 218 and I have 1.15 Million in currency!!!

delra's Avatar Praepositus

1.15 Million in currency
    Build a fleet. :-D

Money is balanced for you having one.
    Last edited by delra; August 09, 2015 at 02:15 AM.

Got a question. On 2.01 I got a getai reform by developing 3 settlements into cities with walls. It allowed me higher building options, large walls , etc. I didn`t get to explore it too much as a saurmation horde swept thru my lands and pretty much ended the game. The question is, do the getai still have this reform? Iv played them since , but not to that level of development.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribtickler View Post
    Got a question. On 2.01 I got a getai reform by developing 3 settlements into cities with walls. It allowed me higher building options, large walls , etc. I didn`t get to explore it too much as a saurmation horde swept thru my lands and pretty much ended the game. The question is, do the getai still have this reform? Iv played them since , but not to that level of development.
    That script hasn't been touched, so I'd assume it's the same.

Hi Simplicity, (and dev team if you are still reading this thread)

Just so you know, in the v2.05, the Saka reform seems broken. First stage works fine, and when you have three cities, it triggers. But then it seems that the second reform tries to trigger also. The second reform building tries to pop in the bulding choices of some of the settlements, and if you click to construct them, some of them will go on and some other will stay in the building queue indefinately. If you destroy the builded one, you cannot build them anymore. And more : if you wait for 40 turns, nothings triggers, and if you wait for 40 years (yeah, I DID IT !!!) nothing triggers either, even though I have L3 farms.

Just out of curiosity, will the Boii or Arevaci be getting any reform events of their own? Or is there no history to support these events???

Boii share the same reform events as the Aedui and Arverni. Arevaci might get a new reform, depending on what our new Iberian historian designs.

Hey Floren!

Quintus was reading this a lot more than me for a while there. Hasn't manifested himself yet though. I'll write it down as possibly broken until we get more info. Thanks though

Quote Originally Posted by Sylon View Post
    Boii share the same reform events as the Aedui and Arverni. Arevaci might get a new reform, depending on what our new Iberian historian designs.
    I thought so. Can the main post possibly be edited to say Aedui, Arverni and Boii then? To prevent future confusion? Theyre not listed with the other factions on the OP yet

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Skahn View Post
    Just out of curiosity, will the Boii or Arevaci be getting any reform events of their own? Or is there no history to support these events???
    In the future, Arevaci may get a reform that represents that Celtiberians became a Polis-type society with Senates, assemblies and magistrates but with their native features and their humble capacities.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpelicity View Post
    Hey Floren!

Quintus was reading this a lot more than me for a while there. Hasn't manifested himself yet though. I'll write it down as possibly broken until we get more info. Thanks though
    Thanks dude !

I will try to contact those people in private but I doubt it will work.