Thread: Call of Duty - Modern Warfare

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Default Call of Duty - Modern Warfare

Not the original CoD 4 - it's getting a new, 2019 version, focusing on more realistic shooting and a different feel to traditional COD.

Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

Default Re: Call of Duty - Modern Warfare

New cod looks really good can't wait to play Alpha

Played alpha it is good, pre-ordered game already and can't wait for it. Also I enjoyed new game mode called Ground War, it looks really awesome.

Vortigern's Avatar Foederatus

Where is exactly is the "realistic shooting"?

The fact that there are loot boxes just ruins the game.

Well it seems like loot boxes are out of the game, or at least I don't see them. I've been enjoying the game very much so. The campaign is pretty amazing with stunning visuals and an enjoyable story. Though the fact that the Russians are invading a Middle Eastern country, committing atrocities and brutally occupying tiny villages in search of "terrorists" is... well, it certainly lacks self-awareness. Especially when it's the Westerners who are supposedly rescuing the good Muslim rebel fighters from the tight Russian grip. It's just a little much honestly. Still, the story is great, the gameplay is great, and I wish I had some friends to play it with, but they're all stuck on Destiny 2 or WoW Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Love Mountain View Post
    Well it seems like loot boxes are out of the game, or at least I don't see them. I've been enjoying the game very much so. The campaign is pretty amazing with stunning visuals and an enjoyable story. Though the fact that the Russians are invading a Middle Eastern country, committing atrocities and brutally occupying tiny villages in search of "terrorists" is... well, it certainly lacks self-awareness. Especially when it's the Westerners who are supposedly rescuing the good Muslim rebel fighters from the tight Russian grip. It's just a little much honestly. Still, the story is great, the gameplay is great, and I wish I had some friends to play it with, but they're all stuck on Destiny 2 or WoW Classic
    Making money in one place doesn't make a company want to stop making money in another. The reason there aren't any lootboxes is because Activision now think that they will make more money a different way.

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Ukiah's Avatar Decanus

Soldiers react to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare...

We have all suffered...

Yeah, YouTube content creators are not really happy with CoD lately.