Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 3.5 Official Release - Patch 17

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.5

Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 Updated to version 1.5, enjoy the release
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.5

Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 Updated to version 1.6, enjoy the release
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.6

This mod sounds very interesting. I'll try it out for sure.

i hope my satrap not lazy , send their army help their Master thank so much

Quote Originally Posted by crawe1 View Post
    This mod sounds very interesting. I'll try it out for sure.
    Thanks for the rep, enjoy the game

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger tank View Post
    i hope my satrap not lazy , send their army help their Master thank so much
    As long they have military access on your land and you have war target active on your enemy, not only satrap, even your ally will running to help, as long no enemy force march on your ally land though

god i can't start game with your mod . i deleted all conflict files , only new table in your mod left , but Not responding message always appear even Mod manager show no conflict

god i can't start game with your mod . i deleted all conflict files , only new table in your mod left , but Not responding message always appear even Mod manager show no conflict
    Oh crap it must be because i still use patch 15

hope you fix it soon , i have pacth 16 and all dlc , except Wrath of sparta and i won't install this dlc , it broken many mods . oh new dlc contain new patch , so prepare to update your good mod
    Last edited by Tiger tank; December 16, 2014 at 06:27 PM.

hope you fix it soon , i have pacth 16 and all dlc , except Wrath of sparta and i won't install this dlc , it broken many mods . oh new dlc contain new patch , so prepare to update your good mod
    Will do mate

Quote Originally Posted by junaidi83 View Post
    Will do mate
    Hi! Is it fine to play your mod with VV?

Good mod, but i see it is not compatible with the newest patch (16.1)
    I hope you can fix it soon

Quote Originally Posted by ingvard1979 View Post
    Hi! Is it fine to play your mod with VV?
    Well its should be no problem after i update my mod to latest patch, i also help VV develop CAI recently,what make VV different with Better AI, probably just the fundamental, but the rest will be same, in VV CAI is developed into multiple personality, so every faction will react different, that our goals, in Better AI i just specific build for one superior personality CAI that all.Just imagine Cell from DBZ, me as doctor Gero

There is good and bad, Better AI since its motto one personality to rule them all, you can expect the CAI itself is very hard and crafty,but there is weakness here, which is lack of variety, which make most of faction will react similiar one way or another,every faction have equal on tactic,negotiation,diplomacy,what make different probably the army power,imagine all faction that have super personality that know when to war,expand,betray,nego,trade,alliance,and most of all Aggresive up to very high level on ROME II available from Creative Assembly progammer itself,while VV CAI (if we finally done it) is more organic, like in reality neither faction have perfect personality, each faction have different flaws reseached from history to put their similiar way into game itself,so for example both Germanic tribe and rome have same level of aggresive what make its different, is how german and rome will react differently for something,like priority on defending settlement, will it retreat from battle even the odd is overwhelm, bigger priority to defend settlement or attack enemy settlement.See how organic i talking about,not every faction created to be perfect, that make it beauty and natural, not to mention its more harder and consumed lot of time and man power,on reseach,db editing,testing, but its realy worth the effort

Quote Originally Posted by palika View Post
    Good mod, but i see it is not compatible with the newest patch (16.1)
    I hope you can fix it soon
    With God help i think i can finish it before 25 December, as Christmass gift for you all
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 17, 2014 at 02:52 PM.

FrozenmenSS's Avatar Senator

Link to the Steam Workshop???

I'm very impressed your mod - I played only few battles so far with Your mod and it's very good. AI isn't so anemic as defend and seems smart, but one thing is minus - AI use also general to agressive attack which is good, but use it till unit has one man to fight and for example use cavalry to attack pikemen, which is unaccaptable. I'll start campaign only with CAI and try to write a few words about it.

but one thing is minus - AI use also general to agressive attack which is good, but use it till unit has one man to fight and for example use cavalry to attack pikemen, which is unaccaptable.
    Honestly my mod dont alter BAI behaviour, what you mention above is BAI behaviour which is coming from the game itself, for BAI part i only reduce kill ratio.so men die slowly and reduce morale hit impact, so even you able to flank enemy they will slowly to rout rather then fast routing like usual, giving you more time to see battle progress,Other than that is coming from vanilla itself, if you use any BAI mod to alter the game my mod still support it, since i dont change anything other morale then kill part

My mod mostly alter how the CAI react which is like you already see, and the good news its work well with all campaign, i will update this mod up to latest patch wrath of sparta today, if everything work well.The CAI itself will continue evolved during every update i made
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 18, 2014 at 10:04 PM.

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.7

Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 Updated to version 1.7, enjoy the release.Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 18, 2014 at 10:09 PM.

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.7 for Emperor Edition Patch 16.1

hope you not forget about Better Arrow mod

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.7 for Emperor Edition Patch 16.1

hope you not forget about Better Arrow mod
    Ah, that mod born because back there i dont know its possible to disable white tracer via UI, the only thing that work right perhaps the arrow trajectory itself,camera tweak and additional special effect from mc_donald. Honestly i realy dont want continue that mod, unless someone ask for it.
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 19, 2014 at 07:16 AM.

NIce thread and nice work.
    + rep

Quote Originally Posted by Phalangitis View Post
    NIce thread and nice work.
    + rep
    Thanks for the rep and enjoy the mod Sir Phalangtis