Page 100 of 198 FirstFirst ... 507590919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110125150 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 3958

Thread: Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods (FRoGS) v2.5.1 RELEASED!!! ~ Reworked Dwarven Warriors, Dwarven Nobles and Grimbeorn preview! - page 193

Default Re: FRoGS 3.2 Full version out!! 2nd mirror!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arachir Galudirithon View Post
    Firstly I think the brilliance of this mod will outweigh the slower turn time.

Secondly, in case you missed it, the Ered Luin generals problem wasn't on your list.

Hopefully I have been of some help.

Good work nonetheless!
    fixed

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

for FROGS AOR mod v0.3 is necessary
    or it is unessential? it is possible to specify, or they aren't connected not so among themselves?

For the frogs AOR mod, currently you dont need to download this frogs you need a clean 3.2
    For the next versions when both mods are more stable then you will require this frogs first

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

thanks... for now we wait Update

Hi guys,

Is it normal that the dl of this submod takes about 9 hours to finish?

Is it normal ....many downloads

xbraun's Avatar Foederatus

I love how you jump on all the bugs & try to fix them
    Btw i have a question not a bug
    The gondor levies are in the custom battle
    Are tey available in the campaign if yes how & where?

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

There are rebel units standing in Warackyaburg, Rhosgobel and Amon Gastal.
    Lorien should own Nimrodel from the start and have two more generals (reason - expanded map mod) - Orophin and Rumil (Haldir's brothers)
    And in case you don't remember: Eriador starts with Shire and without Amon Sul in 3.2.

Quote Originally Posted by xbraun View Post
    I love how you jump on all the bugs & try to fix them
    Btw i have a question not a bug
    The gondor levies are in the custom battle
    Are tey available in the campaign if yes how & where?
    In fact it is a bug, i forgot to add them to the campaign
    Added them now for the next update

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

and nevertheless I will hope very much that you include late Dúnedain Counter-Invasions (DCI) v1.1 in structure FROGS. It will be, from my point of view, a creation wreath for FROGS!!!!!

Semisalis

The skin of boromir is bug in battle , large part is black , and in the lower part of his cloak a sort of picture o_O ?

Mae Govannen

Another bug I have noticed but foolishly did not take a shot of, when assaulting the town of "Celeb-Ost" the entire town, including the walls was levitating about 5 metres off the ground.

Also, the town in the far north east, "Norr-Dum" doesn't allow units to be built, they can be queued but are grayed out permanently as though they can be trained but are waiting for something to train first.

Lastly, not a bug but a slight balance tweak potential issue. After 74 turns as The dwarves of Erebor, Isengard have completely annihilated Rohan despite Gondor flourishing and pushing Mordor to the Black Gate. I only mention it as Isengard have never done so well before this mod.

Again I hope I have been helpful.

Navaer na-den pedim ad.

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Good this bugs being found now will make the next update very good. I like the fact that David and the team is on top of things

Quote Originally Posted by sergi View Post
    and nevertheless I will hope very much that you include late Dúnedain Counter-Invasions (DCI) v1.1 in structure FROGS. It will be, from my point of view, a creation wreath for FROGS!!!!!
    It would be alot of work, im not sure how much, but ill look into it. It wont be in the next update though, but a later release if it does happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyraels View Post
    The skin of boromir is bug in battle , large part is black , and in the lower part of his cloak a sort of picture o_O ?
    Yeah just noticed that myself i was playing a quick gondor checking stuff, realized boromirs bodyguard is wrong and i was like wtfs up with that cloak lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachir Galudirithon View Post
    Mae Govannen

Another bug I have noticed but foolishly did not take a shot of, when assaulting the town of "Celeb-Ost" the entire town, including the walls was levitating about 5 metres off the ground.
    Just have to wonder how you can "not take shot" of that Its not exactly subtle lol
    Floating you say? by god ive no idea how to even start fixing that
    Also, the town in the far north east, "Norr-Dum" doesn't allow units to be built, they can be queued but are grayed out permanently as though they can be trained but are waiting for something to train first.
    Is it a village? For some reason third age allows garisons to be built in villages, but villages dont have recruitment slots so...
    Lastly, not a bug but a slight balance tweak potential issue. After 74 turns as The dwarves of Erebor, Isengard have completely annihilated Rohan despite Gondor flourishing and pushing Mordor to the Black Gate. I only mention it as Isengard have never done so well before this mod. Gondor may be OP because of all the units
    Intresting, how it should be imo. Without the heros and a good bit of luck isengard would have won Whats everyone else think?
    Its likely down to their new ally dunland and 3 provinces and too many generals (with armies at the start), now they have less generals and settlements so they shoulnt be quite so powerful, hopefully they will still win most of the time. Out of curiosity what happened to dunland?
    Again I hope I have been helpful. Yes

Navaer na-den pedim ad.

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

Mae Govannen

In reply, I wasn't properly playing so chuckled at it but didn't think to screenshot it. I would say that all the units moved around the buildings as if they were on the ground though so not really an issue.

Norr-Dum is a village yes and it is so far out the way that it isn't really an issue.

Dunland control all the provinces along the Gwathlo river and all the regions Rohan used to own around Druwaith Iaur. Interestingly they allied with Lorien however. On the Isengard topic, I have to agree that they would overall defeat Rohan, 74 turns though was blooming quick for the ai. IMO anyway.

Everyone else seems to be performing well, it is a brillinat balance however it is tainted by the fact that Eriador might as well have been rebels in this play through. Mordor and Gondor actually are as balanced as before and Mordor are top of all the five attributes almost every turn bar military which is held by myself, so no problem there.

The more I play this submod the more it amazes me.

Navaer na-den pedim ad.

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

list of how many Unlocalised Placement Text for each faction

Gondor has 7
    Eriador has 4
    Rohan has 2
    High elves has 1
    Dale has 0
    Mirkwood has 12
    Dwarves has 0
    Mordor has 2
    Isengard has 4
    Rhun has 6
    OOTMM has 1
    Arnor has 4
    Angmar has 1
    Anduin has 0
    Harad has 0
    Ered Luin has 11
    Lorien has 10
    Dunland has 13

Another problem is that Lorien have wooden walls,some problems with movement of units in wrakyaburg,Mithold have wooden walls,Imladris pikemen,as well as other Eldar pikemen I think have wrong stats,should have armor 11,df skill 2,shild 0,Eldar pikes shild 1,attack maybe 5

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Warriors of dunland are silver surfers for Dunland and Arnorian swordmasters are silver surfers for Eriador.

Aldor's Avatar Campidoctor

Previous post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger Bolt View Post

Gondor has 7
    Eriador has 4
    Rohan has 2
    High elves has 1
    Dale has 0
    Mirkwood has 12
    Dwarves has 0
    Mordor has 2
    Isengard has 4
    Rhun has 6
    OOTMM has 1
    Arnor has 4
    Angmar has 1
    Anduin has 0
    Harad has 0
    Ered Luin has 11
    Lorien has 10
    Dunland has 13

I know it's not really useful, but this really tempts me to start a thread war here.

Quote Originally Posted by Charger Bolt View Post

Gondor has 7
    Eriador has 4
    Rohan has 2
    High elves has 1
    Dale has 0
    Mirkwood has 12
    Dwarves has 0
    Mordor has 2
    Isengard has 4
    Rhun has 6
    OOTMM has 1
    Arnor has 4
    Angmar has 1
    Anduin has 0
    Harad has 0
    Ered Luin has 11
    Lorien has 10
    Dunland has 13
    Thats far more than there should be, go to export_units_string.bin in data/text and delete it make sure to delete the bin file and not the text file

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands