Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

GeneralL's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

I absolutly love what you've done so far and think its far more balanced than before.
    There is just one texture issue I noticed on the Georgian Metsikhovne High period unit. Don't know if its me missing content or the mod, but this is what I get:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Thank you so much for your great work !
    Best Regards.
    Last edited by GeneralL; July 22, 2018 at 02:29 PM.
    Invictus I Victoria

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

We'll fix the missing model issue in the next update.

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralL View Post
    I absolutly love what you've done so far and think its far more balanced than before.
    There is just one texture issue I noticed on the Georgian Metsikhovne High period unit. Don't know if its me missing content or the mod, but this is what I get:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Thank you so much for your great work !
    Best Regards.
    In fact the model is missing on your end. The unit is fine on my end. Make sure to subscribe to all 5 models packs and the base pack on steam

Quote Originally Posted by Ltd. View Post
    In fact the model is missing on your end. The unit is fine on my end. Make sure to subscribe to all 5 models packs and the base pack on steam
    Hello. I'm also having the same texture problems where their torsos and sometimes headgear are invisible. Especially with the Seljuk Yeńiçeris. I already download and re-downloaded all 5 packs plus the base pack three times already and unzipped them and ran them in so many different ways. But it still doesn't work. (Btw, i downloaded the packs from MODDB.) Could anyone who knows how texture packs work explain to me (or whoever is also experiencing the same thing) what i'm (we're) doing wrong? I've been waiting to play as the Janissaries since the mod's inception in ROME2:TW. So i'm pretty desperate for any answers or solutions here. Thanks a bunch.

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

You'd need to subscribe to them directly on steam , so 5 models packs and 1 base pack.

I'm sorry, i don't think i'm following you. I already manually downloaded ALL packs on MODDB as instructed on their page. However it still has the texture problems. Do i really need to subscribe to steam too? Even if i already downloaded ALL of the necessary files from MODDB? Maybe the texture problem is in your end somehow? Like the ones you uploaded to MODDB are broken or something? Thanks.

GeneralL's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by omerta0414 View Post
    I'm sorry, i don't think i'm following you. I already manually downloaded ALL packs on MODDB as instructed on their page. However it still has the texture problems. Do i really need to subscribe to steam too? Even if i already downloaded ALL of the necessary files from MODDB? Maybe the texture problem is in your end somehow? Like the ones you uploaded to MODDB are broken or something? Thanks.
    Remove the moddb files and subscribe to the steam files: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/.../?appid=325610 on your steam launcher - not the website.
    The files will automaticaly download ( if you got enough space ) and then make sure they show up and are checked in the Mod Manager of your Total War Attila Launcher.

I tested the Seljuqs and they were fine for me.

-I still got the missing text issue on that one Georgian unit though- [UPDATE: has been fixed]
    Last edited by GeneralL; March 20, 2019 at 12:01 PM.
    Invictus I Victoria

The steam link doesn't work. It says it doesn't exit?

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Safsoufa View Post
    The steam link doesn't work. It says it doesn't exit?
    If you mean the Steam link in the OP then you're right that link is broken, but the Steam link that GeneralL posted is working.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralL View Post
    Remove the moddb files and subscribe to the steam files: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/.../?appid=325610 on your steam launcher - not the website.
    The files will automaticaly download ( if you got enough space ) and then make sure they show up and are checked in the Mod Manager of your Total War Attila Launcher.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Hello,

When are you planning to release more units for scots?

HellBojus's Avatar Foederatus

Is there anny dl links or this one is good ? https://www.moddb.com/mods/medieval-...2018-base-pack

Libertus

I downloaded the game but the campaign button doesn't work, I can't select it

Quote Originally Posted by Belisario74 View Post
    I downloaded the game but the campaign button doesn't work, I can't select it
    And the winner is.....

Quote Originally Posted by warman222 View Post
    Q. Do you have any estimate on when the campaign mode will be ready?
    A. We still don't have a solid answer at this time. Once we go into alpha testing we'll try to give an estimate.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Swarbs View Post
    And the winner is.....

[/CENTER]
    Well done!

Probably this mod will never be released, or even the Medieval-III will be released earlier
    but I hope that I would be wrong...

afraid it's true. However let's wait, we didn't pay nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Gercog View Post
    Probably this mod will never be released, or even the Medieval-III will be released earlier

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

I can't believe how people like you have the nerve to make such comments. This is a team of hobbyists that is working FOR FREE for us to enjoy this mod. And you compare them with paid professionals from a software company. These people have spent the past few years pouring all their free time into this mod which is already of higher quality than any other Total War game released by CA, please show some respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    I can't believe how people like you have the nerve to make such comments. This is a team of hobbyists that is working FOR FREE for us to enjoy this mod. And you compare them with paid professionals from a software company. These people have spent the past few years pouring all their free time into this mod which is already of higher quality than any other Total War game released by CA, please show some respect.
    I respect all developers of mods, it's not the point here. But just look around how many promising mods were never released and this is sad, that's what I wanted to say. This is just my opinion and I hope that I am wrong.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

I respect all developers of mods, it's not the point here. But just look around how many promising mods were never released and this is sad, that's what I wanted to say. This is just my opinion and I hope that I am wrong.
    Well that might be true of many mods. But it is ridiculous to say that about this mod. Since it already has a released version and there are already beta versions being played by youtubers. There are countless campaign videos from various youtubers with this very mod. So how can you say that it could not be finished when there literally already is a working version of the mod but it hasn't yet been released to the public?

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Well that might be true of many mods. But it is ridiculous to say that about this mod. Since it already has a released version and there are already beta versions being played by youtubers. There are countless campaign videos from various youtubers with this very mod. So how can you say that it could not be finished when there literally already is a working version of the mod but it hasn't yet been released to the public?
    You are right and I agree with you, but probably If there was a release date, less people would think this and post message like that (sorry for my english), as you have said there are beta versions so a rough release date is possible to post, i suppose; atleast if we have to wait some mounths or years

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast