Page 458 of 458 FirstFirst ... 358408433448449450451452453454455456457458
Results 9,141 to 9,157 of 9157

Thread: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

Please welcome MagnusLioncaster and Majkl to TGC fellowship. They are the new blood that will help us give TGC a finall push to the 1.0 beta release.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

TGC settlements previews.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Bad news MagnusLioncaster quited before even start for RL issues. We wish him good luck. RL always comes 1st. There for we againt are out seaking for a scripter.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Soon a big surprice . wait few weeks. Stay tuned.

Hi AnthoniusII, glad to read you continue to work on this fantastic mod !
    Look forward to see the surprise^^

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

Lord preserve us!!!

Please wellcome MoorishSultan that he will help us with the scripts. I want a favor from expirient Scripters to help him in his huge task. We all must help new talents because the modding community depends on them.

Welcome MoorishSultan !

Anthonius, when will you disclose the big surprise ?
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; July 07, 2024 at 08:06 AM.

I was wondering if you could release a version that wasn't scripted? I know you are determined to have the scripts completed and accomplish your goal (and I look forward to the intended version)
    But I was wondering if you could release a sandbox version with no scripts so it's stable to play at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by welshy91 View Post
    I was wondering if you could release a version that wasn't scripted? I know you are determined to have the scripts completed and accomplish your goal (and I look forward to the intended version)
    But I was wondering if you could release a sandbox version with no scripts so it's stable to play at the moment?
    Without scripts what kind of campaign would anyone could play?

We need our fans help. We need a map with resources taht were available in europe and north africa durring the middle ages. Our goal is to have 2 resources MAX in every region that each resource will have its own building tree and advandages.
    Post your maps here. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Majkl's Avatar Miles

Alternatively, partial information about important natural resources in certain regions could be helpful as well. For example, what important articles were traded in Apenine peninsula (Italy), Sicily, Balkans, Anatolia, North Africa or Black Sea region.

Majkl's Avatar Miles

One of my latest work. Gotta say I am not entirely satisfied. I still struggle with proportions in icons with lot of of small details but I sense a bit of improvement along the way.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	torueny.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	370102

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by Majkl View Post
    One of my latest work. Gotta say I am not entirely satisfied. I still struggle with proportions in icons with lot of of small details but I sense a bit of improvement along the way.

Name:	torueny.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	370102
    Looks ok to me.

Great news . Araval sent me a pack of blond and red hair faces based on the original work and donation of Razor. Its time to RE-START and fianlly complete the Great Moravian and Serbian rosters.

Majkl's Avatar Miles

@Antonius I am very excited to hear that.

Meanwhile, I got some news too. I keep working on building icons and implementing them into game. "Continental" factions start to look consistent. (Picture below). Mediterranean factions are lagging behind due to extensive tech tree (building chains) and lack of good pictures online. However, I continue working. Least developed are middle eastern factions for same reasons.

Name:	table.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	462.4 KB 
ID:	370104Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20240825124559_1.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	665.2 KB 
ID:	370105

Laetus

This is such a fascinating moment that rarely gets highlighted! I’m thrilled!

Laetus