Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

Thanks

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Semisalis

Kam don't want to bother you or anything but you should check the armor value for the roman skirmisher auxiliary cohorts. They only wear an helmet and a tunic but their armor value ranges from 15 to 20. I already reported this as it was present even before the latest update, but among the thousands units present in the mod they must have somehow slipped through. I would gladly provide a list with specific unit names but not all of them are available in custom battle, but those that are are indeed affected.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Yeah, I think they had different equipment but got changed around visual overhaul of Rome so their stats remained as they were.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Just downloaded 1.2.6 - are the Seleukid Hetairoi (the standard, not late ones) tied to a reform now? I build level II stables but I can't seem to recruit them.

Thanks for all your work as always!

Yes I believe some Seleucid units got tied to reforms, they were always supposed to be but never were.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Yes I believe some Seleucid units got tied to reforms, they were always supposed to be but never were.
    Oh okay, that makes sense. I don't really understand why the Hetairoi would be tied to any reform though since they are a legacy unit from Alexander's army.

Patrician

Standard Hetairoi should be recruitable from start, only Late ones need to be tied to Thorax reform.

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Standard Hetairoi should be recruitable from start, only Late ones need to be tied to Thorax reform.
    The standard ones are definitely grayed out and not recruitable from the start, at least for me.

They are recruitable at the start and Thureos.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

They are recruitable at the start and Thureos.

Yeah, I'm not sure what is up with my game then. Here is my screen - before Thureos reforms. It seems to be the same if I turn off the realism submod too.

My game crashes during end turn phase, when it's Etruria's turn.

Game crashes are usually a result of a mod conflict or bad install. You can try checking for other mods/submods that may be causing an issue. You can also reverify the game cache in steam.

Game crashes are usually a result of a mod conflict or bad install. You can try checking for other mods/submods that may be causing an issue. You can also reverify the game cache in steam.

Dear Dresden,

I played +50 hours with 1.2.6, and all my campaings were OK. I only use "English Unit names", "Alternative Economy" and "Female Generals" mods. :/

It only happens with Etruriai. This had happened me before 1.2.6 as well without any mods, and it was the same faction causing the same problem.
    I think someone is libareting them or something else that breaks the game.

Please teach me how to share my campaing file or crash report etc. Because last year when it occoured again, somebody did recommend me to send a spy and watch, we had figured out something and I have solved this issue by attacking them? I don't remember. But it is %100 script releated.

Regards.

You can post the save here by either zipping it and attaching it to a post or by uploading it elsewhere and linking to it.

Here is my game save that I am having crash on.
    I really don't want to start from the beginning since I have fon few key battles and had perfect outcome from diplomacy in the first turns.
    Would be great if it can be solved.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2 things

1 I haven't tried to recruit it but the siege map in dalmatae places your reinforcing army behind the impassable mountain, cause your reinforcing army to only have a single entity gap they can march in making the reinforcing army be useless.

2 Broke AI, turn 154 as the scordisci, Rome refuses peace but wont make new armies, Massalia has 8 half stack armies and 3 navies at war Rome but wont retake lost land, the world just kinda stopped after a certain point it was earlier than turn 154 but turn 154 was when I really noticed. Galacian tribe in Anatolia has been at war with the entire eastern world since the start of the game and manage to expand one province I thought that happens in TW all the time, but since I got trade with him I see his army it just sits there and then I realized the entire world was like that. It wasn't like that from the start because the faction to my north Arii was expanding then all of a sudden stopped. I don't know if its a bug or if its just a a feature of the game you can't mod

I got funny bug I just love it! DeI Empire Divided, custom battle - DeI is my only mod (no submods).
    Any ideas what should I do?

Last edited by Dresden; August 31, 2020 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanOrpheus View Post
    2 things

1 I haven't tried to recruit it but the siege map in dalmatae places your reinforcing army behind the impassable mountain, cause your reinforcing army to only have a single entity gap they can march in making the reinforcing army be useless.

2 Broke AI, turn 154 as the scordisci, Rome refuses peace but wont make new armies, Massalia has 8 half stack armies and 3 navies at war Rome but wont retake lost land, the world just kinda stopped after a certain point it was earlier than turn 154 but turn 154 was when I really noticed. Galacian tribe in Anatolia has been at war with the entire eastern world since the start of the game and manage to expand one province I thought that happens in TW all the time, but since I got trade with him I see his army it just sits there and then I realized the entire world was like that. It wasn't like that from the start because the faction to my north Arii was expanding then all of a sudden stopped. I don't know if its a bug or if its just a a feature of the game you can't mod
    The map is probably not something we can mod, most likely from vanilla sadly.

The Broke AI happens sometimes in the game. I have heard that changing the AI turn view settings can help (the Limited/None/Full options for watching the AI turns).
    Quote Originally Posted by wookie13 View Post
    I got funny bug I just love it! DeI Empire Divided, custom battle - DeI is my only mod (no submods).

You can try reverifying your game files, but we don't do much with the Empire Divided units so this may be a vanilla issue.

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by wookie13 View Post

Outside of what Dresden said, have you by any chance selected Alliance Coloring in game options?

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Outside of what Dresden said, have you by any chance selected Alliance Coloring in game options?
    Where can I find this option? I cant see it