Thread: Multiplayer

Default Multiplayer

Come join multiplayer channel on steam : https://s.team/chat/A6KBMWpf

Additionally add me to steam: COVID19 , and I will add you to the forum group on steam.

Default Re: Multiplayer

how do i join the group? would love to give MP a go again, its been many years... btw, my EB is slightly modified (smaller banners submod), but I could probably reverse that.

Hey, sounds like an idea. But I am using a non-Steam installment of EBII, does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by GenosseGeneral View Post
    Hey, sounds like an idea. But I am using a non-Steam installment of EBII, does that work?
    no idea tbh. it is possible to get a steam version if you like though. i switched to steam some time ago. but beware, there are some serious minuses (as well as pluses) to it.

I guess that would require a key though? Unfortunately, I believe I have neither have the handbook of my copy of MTW2 nor of Kingdoms. These are games I bought some 12-13 years ago... Meanwhile, I don't feel like paying 10-15 bucks for a game I still have a physical copy of. Still, if you want give playing via good ol' hamachi a shot...

Quote Originally Posted by GenosseGeneral View Post
    I guess that would require a key though? Unfortunately, I believe I have neither have the handbook of my copy of MTW2 nor of Kingdoms. These are games I bought some 12-13 years ago... Meanwhile, I don't feel like paying 10-15 bucks for a game I still have a physical copy of. Still, if you want give playing via good ol' hamachi a shot...
    still got hamachi?! last time i touched it was over 10 years ago. but, yep, i dont think it'll work. they turned steam version into 'definitive edition' or some such and the patch number is different from what i had on disk edition iirc. so, most likely incompatible