Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.3 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.0 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Where is the rest of the files?

how did you do that the military units have 1000 ammunition please explain me: 3

I copied all pack files into data folder including the .loc file, posted the campaign folder into the data folder, and copied the scripts but the game says it has a problem when it tries to start, why?

it says that the rar files are corrupted, could you please give me something, I really want to play this mod

I have downloaded this from the MEGA link, and put it in the data folder. But when I start the game with the advanced option "Lord_loc".pack, the game crashes. I am on a Mac. Any ideas? Thanks!

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 4.43 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

you can change it in projectile trails by (file pack manager)........and open the pack called lord_core.pack you can change many things from those packs.

did you change the music with your new version lordsith ?as far as i remember you last version did have more tracks.

Seems like something needs to be updated or a new download needs to be linked.

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

It seems that version 6.0 is very unstable, from the coments. I have a older version of this mod, but it's quite stable and with a text edit in faction, unit and city names that i made, i like how it looks. But if this version ever gets a stable position i might try it.

the conditions at victory are capture and hold 1 territory, that is the objective the grand campaign?

Vaessili's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by vanquisher92 View Post
    the conditions at victory are capture and hold 1 territory, that is the objective the grand campaign?
    Put it the other way around, You're free to set your own objective. The only thing I like in the grand campaign: it last. Meaning you will have hours of playing in front of you. Playing in VH/VH is very challenging without objective like "hold 140" territories... It's not every player taste to roll aver the world. In my last game with France, I've decide not to invade GB, try to not destroy the Dutch and to actively defend Sweden from Prussia, Danemark and Poland. Sometime, holding balance is more difficult than conquer the entire known world.

I wish you to get as many fun as I get playing this mod

I love this mod. Has anyone fiddled with the startpos make emergent factions like Greece or Ireland playable? I know ETF does that, but I couldn't mod 4tpy to work in it, not to mention the extra features offered in this mod.

It'd be pretty interesting and fun to try and conquer the world playing as Ireland, Québec, Mexico, Norway etc.

Whoever designed the Front page with the "Spoiler" Tabs, should be shot.

Having to dig trough the source code in order to actually get to a download link, because someone wanted to be fancy.
    Just put the Links there without those pointless Spoiler Screens.

Vaessili's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Khaak View Post
    Whoever designed the Front page with the "Spoiler" Tabs, should be shot.

Having to dig trough the source code in order to actually get to a download link, because someone wanted to be fancy.
    Just put the Links there without those pointless Spoiler Screens.

For a 1st message on this forum, you scored a record sir...

You're speaking about the creator of the mod, who spend a tremendous amount of time working on it, allowing you to have a new ETW gaming experience for free.

Please show more respect or at least, be polite. I've just checked, no issue at all making the link in the 1st page working. Two click, open the spoil tab, open the link. With all due respect, there must be an issue with your browser or something elsewhere...

Regards.

EDIT: sorry my mistake, yes the scripts are different in the Lord_LCP or Lord_Cp packs and I understand that's how the two campaigns are handled according to which script is used !

Hi,
    Great mod, haven't played for a long time. Since the user scripts for 1700 and 1783 look exactly the same, how do I do to play the 1700 campaign, as now by default I get 1783? Should I just remove the Lord_Lmain folder in campaigns and leave only Lord_main ?

By the way I was getting a crash when trying to start Grand Campaign and what I have done that has solved it is list all of this mod's default packs, which are fourteen, in the user script as there were only eleven in the original download.
    Last edited by General Gordon; November 03, 2018 at 04:42 PM.

Is it normal for the late campaign that I start completely broke and that the navies are not advanced? In the late campaign I thought there would be fleets with ships of the line but I have not seen anything bigger than a 5th rate.

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Released Imperial Destroyer 6.1
    -Increased the damage of bullets. Battles now more dynamic.
    -Limited ammo for all missile units.
    -Cavalries now a bit powerful.
    -New strategical situations for 1700 and 1783 campaigns.
    -Strengthened garrison regiments. Also, capital regions will be garrisoned by elite infantries, so try to capture France or Spain if you brave.
    -Many other minor changes.
    -New units for France.
    -Reworked Saxony units (infantries).
    -New officers for Poland (infantries). Now they are more historical accurate.
    -New reskins here and there for various factions.
    -You need to start a new campaign in order to get work a new changes!
    -All submods and options for old version are not compatible. Download a new ones.

Download link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ate2sr...troyer+6.1.rar

All options are renewed.
    Last edited by Lordsith; December 30, 2018 at 06:06 AM.

Greath Mod... Exelend
    Last edited by Kingartist21; December 30, 2018 at 06:26 AM. Reason: delete

Greath Mod... Thank you..