Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: [Overhaul Submod] "Data Venia" (for DeI 1.2.5 - Updated 2020-01-20)

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Overhaul Submod] "Data Venia" (for DeI 1.2.2g - Updated 11th January)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolen View Post
    Could someone post a download link to Dei 1.2.2g??
    Uploading it now, it will take some hours though

Default Re: [Overhaul Submod] "Data Venia" (for DeI 1.2.2g - Updated 11th January)

The changes mentioned sound very interesting. No. 1 and 2 are reasonable I think and will make the campaign more enjoyable but I'm really excited about no. 3

Wow, sounds really good indeed. I'm always in favour of more (sensible) difficulty for the player, especially with that AI which make things kind of easy. So, really looking forward to all those changes -- not the 12 TPY though; I loved the 24 one which made for a slow paced gaming experience...but hey, that's life!

One more thing Ygraine, just had a couple of battles, and being besieged I noticed defensive artillery seems not to be linked with the field or navy one -- they got much fewer ammo, actually not that much. Did you lower that value to make up for the deadlier towers? As you increased ammo for most missile troops I thought that was a miss.

Patrician

Could someone post a download link to Dei 1.2.2g??
    @ download DeI 122g

part 1http://www.mediafire.com/file/jbtqiq...12g_Part1.pack
    part 2
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/4lnm27...12g_Part2.pack

Last edited by Jake Armitage; May 31, 2018 at 04:00 PM.

Thanks a lot!

Patrician

Default Re: [Overhaul Submod] "Data Venia" (for DeI 1.2.4 - Updated 24/3)

Somehow, I still have the problem; game freezes on the logo screen with this submod enabled...

Does this have to do with the DLC CA has released people have been talking about?

Maybe, I can't run DEI 1.2.2g itself anymore for some reason... tooooooo bad!

I'm pretty sure it's the PATCH 19 that's causing it.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; April 30, 2019 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Patrician

Sure it is, thought you had already considered this issue, sorry, I should have told this before...
    It's patch 18 more than 19 btw.
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; June 01, 2018 at 02:53 AM.

Ygraine's Avatar Campidoctor

Thanks everyone.

I hope that I can show you some of the new stuff soon instead of just typing about it!

@Jean-Louis Le Gueux
    I fixed defensive siege engines a few weeks ago
    (2nd position - Gameplay Mods-category - 2016 Modding Awards.)

Waiting for 1.2.3 version

Me too Waiting for it to leave beta!

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Ygraine View Post
    Me too Waiting for it to leave beta!
    Soon...

So so so!!?? How's work going? Really looking forward to your update Ygraine, gonna be awesome, especially as 1.2.3 seems to be so Don't want to press you though, I had to give a break to R2TW as summer is here, and my lappy is not a huge fan of the heat...which is good, I needed a break from the game anyway... that's why I'm playing EB 2 now lol Let us know about your progress

Done some work but due to the Ancestral update from CA coming we had to postpone any patch.
    Right now Ancestral update needs to get out of beta, then the magnificent Dresden needs to update DeI and then can we finally resume working on all the remaining and new tables. If all these things coincide the upcoming weeks then we ought to have something ready and playable in August!

The heat sucks, yes

God…CA and their patches/DLC's…Games are becoming legos. Mark my words, soon they'll be releasing the core game with graphics and visuals , but you'll have to pay for the actual scripting and Ai, and who would pay for CA's Ai?? Lol can u magine that: 5 years to implement genealogy or just the guard mode! Ahaaa... sorry for the rant, off topic. Anyway, good to hear about the progress, it certainly is not the dlc's but your mod and the relentless work of the wonderful modding community in general that have me continue with the game.
    And stop lying bro, your kind knows nothing about the heat up in the frozen north…See you around august

waidizss's Avatar Ordinarius

Rome might not have a Queen but Ygraine is as close as you can get to being one.

Dīva Ygraine.
    Data Venia hardcore couch general edition: 'Competent' AI, reworked unit stats, realistic speeds, more planning, more strategy, less arcade, less cheese.

Get that feel that you are campaigning, not simply steamrolling, now only £9.99 monthly subscription for your advanced Lucius Licinius Lucullus' guide to subjugating the east.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by waidizss View Post
    Rome might not have a Queen but Ygraine is as close as you can get to being one.

Dīva Ygraine.
    Indeed

So, I've been making votive offerings, prayed to the many Gods above, Zeus, Jupiter and Michael Jackson sometimes, but to no avail... Have the Gods forsaken us?

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Louis Le Gueux View Post
    So, I've been making votive offerings, prayed to the many Gods above, Zeus, Jupiter and Michael Jackson sometimes, but to no avail... Have the Gods forsaken us?
    Still waiting for 1.2.3f to leave beta!

^^