Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: [UP]TES UP 2.0.5. RE-RELEASED on the 17th March 2024

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [Sub mod] Unofficial TES Patch 1.3

Not sure what do you consider Gameplay features. Could you be more specific?

Gaming Emeritus

The patch shall be released this weekend hopefully. In the meantime, I present you small preview of 3 new flags!

First one is for Kingdom of Sharnhelm/Northpoint. That faction will not be used in this version, at last not in singleplayer, as there are some things that needs to be finished. Second is flag for Kingdom of Valenwood (playable in all campaigns). Third one is new flag for Kingdom of Anequina.

Jadli
    I want to take a permit, to publish your sub-mod to the Russian-language forum.

Gaming Emeritus

Sure, go ahead with a translation.

Almost everything is finished. Only descriptions are left. That would normally take me a day or two. However, this week I have some important exams and then I have to leave for 2-3 days, thus this will delay the release for a week or so. Heads up

You rock! Thanks for spending of all your extra time on a project like this!

Gaming Emeritus

Yup, the patch is finished. Considering how much new features we have added, I will take a day or two to browse it all, to make sure we dont leave there any stupid bug (which we certainly will)
    Last edited by Jadli; May 10, 2017 at 04:01 PM.

Gaming Emeritus

Alright, the patch is up! Full changelog and download links are on the first page!

If there is anybody interested, I have just opened a new hotseat game for newbloods, full of open spots. So dont hesitate to join - LINK . In this scenario you also can play one of the new factions, Kingdom of Sharnhelm, and also experience Ranser's War, a scenario not included in the patch!

Default Re: [Sub mod] Unofficial TES Patch 1.3 - DOWNLOAD LINK

I can't wait too play this! Looks very promising Jadli! It's been a while since i've played any total war mods in general.. until now One question though, do we need the 1.2 english translation patch for the 1.0 main file?? Or is it already incorporated into your patch?

Gaming Emeritus

Well, both. The link is to 1.0 full, which includes the translation. All these text files are also included in the patch I believe, so no need to worry about that. Just follow the install instructions

Laetus

First : This is realy a great submod

Second=P: Will yo add some sort of main campain whith events that start in Tes Arena and go until the events from skyrim ? ^^

Gaming Emeritus

Glad you liked it.

Well, I havent played Arena and neither TES II Daggerfall so will have to read some stuff about it first, but making such scenario might be pretty difficult. Could work if 12 turns per year is disabled, but it still would be pretty long, at least 200 turns. I have been planing to make few scenarios from the third era, including Imperial Simulacrum, so will see if it will be possible to go from here. But the idea is certainly tempting There is another thread I made about custom scenarios, so if you have some more detailed idea feel free to bring it up there

Keep getting a CTD as the Ashlanders during the AI turns after ending turn 6 on this save. Doesn't seem to happen on a new campaign so I'm not sure what it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Gaming Emeritus

Thnx, will check that out tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    Well, both. The link is to 1.0 full, which includes the translation. All these text files are also included in the patch I believe, so no need to worry about that. Just follow the install instructions
    Alright, great too hear so far I got everything too work as it should, so i'm gonna give it a go and will give my insight sometime during the following days

Morrowind3's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Kamos View Post
    Keep getting a CTD as the Ashlanders during the AI turns after ending turn 6 on this save. Doesn't seem to happen on a new campaign so I'm not sure what it is.
    Had the same problem as the Sixth house on the third turn, House Redoran on the 10th turn.
    What I noticed, though, is that each time it crashes while processing the Kingdom of Anequina's turn. As if their AI is trying to do something that makes it crash, which explains why it starts crashing at a different turn each time you start a new game, I suppose.

In addition, Hands of Almalexia seem to be missing textures.

Laetus

Jadli could you please post the link for the costum-scenario thread ? I cant find it =/ and it would be nice to read some of the ideas there ^^

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Morrowind3 View Post
    Had the same problem as the Sixth house on the third turn, House Redoran on the 10th turn.
    What I noticed, though, is that each time it crashes while processing the Kingdom of Anequina's turn. As if their AI is trying to do something that makes it crash, which explains why it starts crashing at a different turn each time you start a new game, I suppose.

In addition, Hands of Almalexia seem to be missing textures.
    I think I found it. A stupid mistake in descr_guilds Instead of "a" I wrote "s" FLs with high/low piety/dread are supposed to triggers stuff there. So I assume Anequina leader might have one of these, tho basically anyone could cause it. Doesnt matter. Here is a link for the fixed file. Move it into The_Elder_Scrolls/data and replace the original one https://mega.nz/#!crpWHYTb!ZJ3cYqEsFcQYkIkk9buDfSO7n0Xuj5pEtZrZAxwN_Os
    Will reupload the entire folder in the morning. Thank you guys for discovering this one. Funny I run about 25 turns in TBW and havent come acrros it

Weird Hands of Almalexia are silvering now. I would swear they were alright before...

Quote Originally Posted by StShoot View Post
    Jadli could you please post the link for the costum-scenario thread ? I cant find it =/ and it would be nice to read some of the ideas there ^^
    Right here. Not much stuff here yet ... http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...see-in-the-mod
    Last edited by Jadli; May 14, 2017 at 05:49 PM.

It's consistently the Kingdom of Anequina's turn on the four campaigns I've run so far. Even after swapping the file with that one it crashed on a test run.

Gaming Emeritus

Which campaigns did you play? And does it happen in all othercampaigns? Nothing is happening for me...

I might have an idea. Does this happend when you play Three Banners War scenario?
    Last edited by Jadli; May 14, 2017 at 07:00 PM.

I've only been trying to play The Elder Scrolls main campaign, nothing under the Custom Campaign menu yet.