Page 7 of 320 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257107 ... LastLast

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

@Napoli23 They both are. I've played as both.

Playing as Macedon (not sure if it's the same as other factions), I'm trying to replenish my troops but have not enough nobles for my phalanxes. That's fine, but it also seems to stop replenishment of any troop period. I have plenty of warriors to replenish my other units (that need warriors) but they won't be replenished.

@Asako Disbanding should be giving only the population type of the unit the next turn. However, if you are in a region you just conquered, you get a settler bonus each turn that gives a certain amount of pop to help build up the population after conquest, so that may be what you are seeing?

@Lithuex That is how replenishment currently works because we can't turn it on and off for only 1 unit. It checks to see if you have at least 1/3 the required men to replenish the unit I think.
    Last edited by Dresden; January 08, 2017 at 02:03 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

@Lithuex No! I do not have the ability to play with either Eipuros or Sparta but every other faction yes. Dresden do you know why this is happening what factions are Eipuros Sparta, and Syracus are under...? Why i am not able to play them?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Because you do not own the DLC with them.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Ahhhhhhhh I see now thanks KAM 2150!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    @Asako Disbanding should be giving only the population type of the unit the next turn. However, if you are in a region you just conquered, you get a settler bonus each turn that gives a certain amount of pop to help build up the population after conquest, so that may be what you are seeing?

@Lithuex That is how replenishment currently works because we can't turn it on and off for only 1 unit. It checks to see if you have at least 1/3 the required men to replenish the unit I think.
    So if I have, say, 2 elite units (by elite I mean noble/citizen 1 requiring) and the rest requiring citizen 3, and there are not enough nobles to replenish the 2 elite units, my entire army won't replenish at all?

If so I can see how that makes sense, if the game would would have a look at each army as an entity itself, but then again, wouldn't the game check to see if there is a building in the region your army is in, because if you are in a region where you can recruit that unit, it increases replenishment. I wonder if you could do something so that instead of checking for a building, it checks for the value of your scripts.

Anyway, if what I said above is the case, what would you suggest so that I could replenish my units? Do you think having a general for each type of unit so I put all my citizen 2s into one army to replenish, all citizen 3s into another, etc?

That could be one way to do it, at least for a workaround I guess. I may reduce the replenishment requirements so its a bit more lax.

Libertus

Hmmm, so im getting this weird crash i cant replicate. It happened before even on 1.1 and now its back on 1.2. After some time playing, the game crashes, randomly, sometimes while selecting an agent, sometimes when clicking on an army etc. Its not like its happening at the end of the turn or before the battle. It seems random. And also it happens after 1 hour of playing or so. Its not the lack of power of my PC, im sure of that.

Here is my mod list : DeI 1.2, Reduced Unit Costs/Upkeep, 12tpy submod, Better Water III HD, DEI Graphics Enhancement MOD, No HDR Mod, Legal Weed Mod by Pdguru, GEMFX, Enhanced Particles, Special Effects Enhancement Mod and Epic Music pack. Maybe its because one of the mods above ?

I tried deleting rome 2 exe, re-verifying the cache etc. The only thing left are the submods, but i cant spend disabling one mod then testing until it crashes which can be as long as 2h for every single one. So im hoping that maybe someone recognizes a mod that can cause it ? But those submods are just graphics enhancements which should work fine with DeI. Maybe i should just disable them all except GEM and test it.

Also loving 1.2 so far! Population is a bit to hard to handle for me tho right now, cant figure out how to increase my 1st class and 2nd class numbers. They are always on the decline.

Foederatus

Playing as rome and the Level 4 main building in Rome is missing the tooltips. Almost appears to be that the text is too large to show and that it is scrolled beyond the screened.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=838379744

just a small animation error i spotted where hoplites hold swords and shields at the same time when under fire

Playing as Parthia. About 30 turns in and I have no growth whatsoever and so cannot build anything new. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Also how do I get rid of the cursed "Low regional supplies"? Playing as the Nabateans (gave up on Parthia) I have built a grain pit and a farm but still have supply problems (or so it says) yet I have 14 food. Great mod though. Loving it.

Foederatus

Is the population for recruitment supposed to be region based or province based? I can recruit Pedites Extraordinarii in Cosentia one turn to use up its Class 1 citizens and then recruit 2 Equites Extraordinarii in Taras the next turn to use its citizens and then Beneventium the following turn has 200 Class 1 citizens.

I am not sure if this has been reported yet.

I only tried Pergamon so far, but the mercenary ships have lower recruitment and upkeep costs than the regular ships so far.

Foederatus

The 20% increase to all commerce for the Amphora Kiln or Provincial Capital does not seem to be applied. In the Italia province I have bonuses of 3% to Subsistence Farming, 12% to Industry, 35% to Agriculture, and 18% to Local Commerce. I should have an extra 40% to the Local Commerce with the to mentioned buffs.

What is this unit? It doesn't look like DEI unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimmetime44 View Post
    The 20% increase to all commerce for the Amphora Kiln or Provincial Capital does not seem to be applied. In the Italia province I have bonuses of 3% to Subsistence Farming, 12% to Industry, 35% to Agriculture, and 18% to Local Commerce. I should have an extra 40% to the Local Commerce with the to mentioned buffs.
    I think its all a percentage of a percentage, if that makes any sense...the way the effects work in this game are not something we can really modify unfortunately. But, the effects are very specific also - so commerce may only apply to other gdp commerce effects, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimmetime44 View Post
    Is the population for recruitment supposed to be region based or province based? I can recruit Pedites Extraordinarii in Cosentia one turn to use up its Class 1 citizens and then recruit 2 Equites Extraordinarii in Taras the next turn to use its citizens and then Beneventium the following turn has 200 Class 1 citizens.
    Its per region, you can check the population for each region by mousing over the population number in each region panel.

Quote Originally Posted by whitegamebox View Post
    What is this unit? It doesn't look like DEI unit.
    Good question, probably a missing unit card, assuming you don't have some other unit mods activated?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

They look like vanilla unit judging by armour value.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

I recently downloaded Legionaire' Early Republic /Released phase-1 mod.
    So I doubt this, cause I don't use any unit mods except this one.
    Is this the cause?

Correction. It was not the mod problem.

I was buffing my food buildings yday (yeah I know, not as intended :p) and I noticed something strange about the sell food edict stats, for example for 1 building it would reduce growth by -4 for example, but if the building was damaged, it somehow gives a growth of over 200, is this intended?