Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156 ... LastLast

Thread: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience. Updated OP and submod links added: 2016-April-15th

Quote Originally Posted by atthias View Post
    try going whit VH campaign difficulty but due some masp edits in 1.7 is 1.7 easier for good factions 1.62 is the opposite
    Oh thx! I will start on VH\H then.

Cavalier's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience. Updated OP and submod links added: 2016-April-15th

If I want to make for example Silvan Elves fiefs inheritable and most of all, available for the High Elves, do I just edit the export_descr_ancillaries and add the egypt line to the mongols?
    August Strindberg: "There's a view, current at the moment even among quite sensible people, that women, that secondary form of humanity (second to men, the lords and shapers of human civilisation) should in some way become equal with men, or could so be; this is leading to a struggle which is both bizarre and doomed. It's bizarre because a secondary form, by the laws of science, is always going to be a secondary form. Imagine two people, A (a man) and B (a woman). They start to run a race from the same point, C. A (the man) has a speed of, let's say, 100; B (the woman) has a speed of 60. Now, the question is 'Can B ever overtake A?" and the answer is 'Never!'. Whatever training, encouragement or self-denial is applied, the proposition is as impossible as that two parallel lines should ever meet."

Greymane's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
    If I want to make for example Silvan Elves fiefs inheritable and most of all, available for the High Elves, do I just edit the export_descr_ancillaries and add the egypt line to the mongols?
    Supposedly, yes. An example is this one, where an ancillary has been enabled for all 3 factions:
    ;------------------------------------------
    Trigger elf_mercenary_vnv_trigger
    WhenToTest HireMercenaries
    Condition IsGeneral
    and FactionType egypt, mongols, saxons
    AcquireAncillary elf_mercenary chance 10

Hi MOS Team

First of all, i know you propably have heard this a million times, but his game is FREAKIN AWESOME!

I have however 1 or 2 questions and observations, which i wouls like to get a comment on =)

1) I love the hobbit-dwarf mod, letting it be "supported" was truly a great choice!

2) For those of you, who have moved and/or reinstalled your TATW/MOS in a different root folder, but still have EXTREME long waiting time, I FOUND A FIX!
    It was something as foolish as changing my tatw.cfg! From Windowed mode, to fullscreen! I mean, it was an improvement of 3-4 minutes, down to 10-15 seconds, incredible!

3) Fore some reason (you may have stated it, and i just haven't found it, but i can't seem to create historic battles anymore? Is this a known problem, or am i the first to experience it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wettergren View Post
    Hi MOS Team

First of all, i know you propably have heard this a million times, but his game is FREAKIN AWESOME!

I have however 1 or 2 questions and observations, which i wouls like to get a comment on =)

1) I love the hobbit-dwarf mod, letting it be "supported" was truly a great choice!

2) For those of you, who have moved and/or reinstalled your TATW/MOS in a different root folder, but still have EXTREME long waiting time, I FOUND A FIX!
    It was something as foolish as changing my tatw.cfg! From Windowed mode, to fullscreen! I mean, it was an improvement of 3-4 minutes, down to 10-15 seconds, incredible!

3) Fore some reason (you may have stated it, and i just haven't found it, but i can't seem to create historic battles anymore? Is this a known problem, or am i the first to experience it?
    Thank you for your comments, Wettergren Let's hope the fix solves the long turn time problem for many others as well.
    Concerning the historical battles: they use units that are simply not in MOS anymore or have different names (the standard Gondor infantry for example have been renamed). That is why they won't work.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Hi MOS Team

Thank you.

Thank you again. Of course the real credit goes to King Brian for making this mod in the first place.

Yes, this is correct. I usually advice to do this also when people have problems with turn times being extremely long. It's not MOS specific though.

I really don't know as I personally never have tried to play a historic battle. We really have always concentrated our efforts on the main campaign part of the game. It could very well be that this has "broken" some of the other stuff.

Edit: wrote this answer a while ago, got sidetracked and didn't submit it.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Thank you for the quick reply!
    And of course, BIG PROPS to King Brian! (all hail the King)

If you btw ever need some coding help, i can easily put in some few (hundred) hours =), i kind of lost interest in the Rome II game a couple of months ago, so wanted to play some actually well-made games.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

If you btw ever need some coding help, i can easily put in some few (hundred) hours =), i kind of lost interest in the Rome II game a couple of months ago, so wanted to play some actually well-made games.
    That is a generous offer indeed. It's appreciated very much, but for now we will not take you up on it. There has not much development going on for some time now and it's hard to tell when, or even if this will change. "Real Life" issues being the main reason for this.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Anytime.. =)

I think i need to clarify a bit, what i meant with the Historic battle, was that i wanted to make my own battles with MOS (with the Battle Editor), but it is not working (kicking me to main menu)

There is a Rebel Wolves pack near Zagh Kala.... I just saw MM orcs loose to 3 units of wolves with a FULL stack..... what the? HOW? 180 wolves vs 4k orcs................ i'm just....... wow..... balance.....

Quote Originally Posted by Seze View Post
    There is a Rebel Wolves pack near Zagh Kala.... I just saw MM orcs loose to 3 units of wolves with a FULL stack..... what the? HOW? 180 wolves vs 4k orcs................ i'm just....... wow..... balance.....
    That's actually a M2TW problem. The thing is, when the computer is fighting battles, it mostly follows the "auto-resolve" function.
    But as you well know, a surprise attack (or ambush) will give you a HUGE moral and positional advantages. Therefore, a small (but VERY capable) wolf pack, can easily destroy a full stack.

If you would like a demonstration, try looking at The Dead of The Marsh at turn 1-10. Mordor loses LOTS of units fighting them, but eventually destroys them with 2-3 units, when The Dead are visible.

That's actually a M2TW problem. The thing is, when the computer is fighting battles, it mostly follows the "auto-resolve" function.
    But as you well know, a surprise attack (or ambush) will give you a HUGE moral and positional advantages. Therefore, a small (but VERY capable) wolf pack, can easily destroy a full stack.

If you would like a demonstration, try looking at The Dead of The Marsh at turn 1-10. Mordor loses LOTS of units fighting them, but eventually destroys them with 2-3 units, when The Dead are visible.
    This reminds me of Briton generals from vanilla Rome who could destroy full stack solo on autoresolve

Quote Originally Posted by Greymane View Post
    Supposedly, yes. An example is this one, where an ancillary has been enabled for all 3 factions:
    Do you think it is save game compatible? Or is any such edit always requiring a new campaign?
    August Strindberg: "There's a view, current at the moment even among quite sensible people, that women, that secondary form of humanity (second to men, the lords and shapers of human civilisation) should in some way become equal with men, or could so be; this is leading to a struggle which is both bizarre and doomed. It's bizarre because a secondary form, by the laws of science, is always going to be a secondary form. Imagine two people, A (a man) and B (a woman). They start to run a race from the same point, C. A (the man) has a speed of, let's say, 100; B (the woman) has a speed of 60. Now, the question is 'Can B ever overtake A?" and the answer is 'Never!'. Whatever training, encouragement or self-denial is applied, the proposition is as impossible as that two parallel lines should ever meet."

Quote Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
    Do you think it is save game compatible? Or is any such edit always requiring a new campaign?
    You can usually see it on the name of the .txt file..

If it is a Descr_ file, then it is NOT (can be, but usually isn't)

If it is a Export_ file, you CAN change it, sometimes even WHILE playing, but as always BACKUP FIRST!!!!

You can usually see it on the name of the .txt file..

If it is a Descr_ file, then it is NOT (can be, but usually isn't)

If it is a Export_ file, you CAN change it, sometimes even WHILE playing, but as always BACKUP FIRST!!!!
    Alright, I will try and station a HE general in for example Dol Guldur when I get access to my computer.

Otherwise I guess I'll have to basically copy all of the Silvan Elves fief entries, add them to the HE list and then replace all the SE with HE and add and take away ad infinitum.

xbraun's Avatar Foederatus

I have been editing these things as well, but I dont seem to get it working properly.
    If someone did manage to do this properly i would love to hear how.

kind regards

Two questions: are wolf units recruitable for OoMM or any factions or are they only rebels? And I've played many Gondor campaigs ( and more non Gondor XD) and Harad never recruits mumaks, even if its like turn 200 and they are rich; is this intended ? Just seen them with scripts, but never in "real" Harad armies. I don't want seven mumak armies you know, but its quite rare that Harad never has them . Is something going wrong in my game?

Quote Originally Posted by aetiusaetius View Post
    Two questions: are wolf units recruitable for OoMM or any factions or are they only rebels? And I've played many Gondor campaigs ( and more non Gondor XD) and Harad never recruits mumaks, even if its like turn 200 and they are rich; is this intended ? Just seen them with scripts, but never in "real" Harad armies. I don't want seven mumak armies you know, but its quite rare that Harad never has them . Is something going wrong in my game?
    Nope, the wolves are not recruitable at all. Concerning the Mumaks: it might have to do with how difficult it is to obtain them. Probably the AI gives priority to other building types, so the Mumak stable (what's it's name?) doesn't get built at all. It is probably the reason the scripts are there in the first place

Well, I managed to solve it and successfully made a high elven general of mine lord of Ost-in-Geil in Mirkwood. The only problem is that the endturn times increased by at least 50% But I guess that has something to do with the amount of ancillaries I decided to give the High elves?

If you want to do the same, just check the spoiler, copy what is in there, and paste it over the High Elven entry in export_descr_ancillaries. And backup for christs sake

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

;########## High Elven Lands
    Trigger lord_he_forlindon
    WhenToTest CharacterTurnEnd
    Condition EndedInSettlement
    and SettlementName Forlindon
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_forlindon
    and Trait HighElfKing < 1
    ; and Trait Lord_HE_Beleriand < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_Forlindon < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_Luneland < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_Saralainn < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_Shire < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_Trollshaws < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_Eregion < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_Hadhodrond < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_Highpass < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_Rhudaur < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_Harlindon < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_Swanfleet < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_Gundabad < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_Cardolan < 1
    and Trait Lord_LE_AmonLanc < 1
    and Trait Lord_LE_AnduinVale < 1
    and Trait Lord_LE_Lothlorien < 1
    and Trait Lord_LE_Angrenost < 1
    and Trait Lord_LE_LowerAnduinVale < 1
    and Trait Lord_LE_UpperAnduinVale < 1
    and Trait Lord_LE_Nimrodel < 1
    and Trait Lord_SE_CentralMirkwood < 1
    and Trait Lord_SE_EastMirkwood < 1
    and Trait Lord_SE_GuardianHalls < 1
    and Trait Lord_SE_WestMirkwood < 1

Affects Lord_HE_Forlindon 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_forlindon chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_forlindon_inheritance
    and SettlementName Forlindon
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_forlindon
    and Trait Lord_HE_Forlindon > 0

Affects Lord_HE_Forlindon 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_forlindon chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_luneland
    and SettlementName Lune-land
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_luneland
    and Trait Lord_HE_AmonLanc < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_AnduinVale < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_Lothlorien < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_Angrenost < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_LowerAnduinVale < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_UpperAnduinVale < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_Nimrodel < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_CentralMirkwood < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_EastMirkwood < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_GuardianHalls < 1
    and Trait Lord_HE_WestMirkwood < 1

Affects Lord_HE_Luneland 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_luneland chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_luneland_inheritance
    and SettlementName Lune-land
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_luneland
    and Trait Lord_HE_Luneland > 0

Affects Lord_HE_Luneland 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_luneland chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_saralainn
    and SettlementName Druwaith-Iaur
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_saralainn

Affects Lord_HE_Saralainn 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_saralainn chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_saralainn_inheritance
    and SettlementName Druwaith-Iaur
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_saralainn
    and Trait Lord_HE_Saralainn > 0

Affects Lord_HE_Saralainn 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_saralainn chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_shire
    and SettlementName Shire
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_shire

Affects Lord_HE_Shire 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_shire chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_shire_inheritance
    and SettlementName Shire
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_shire
    and Trait Lord_HE_Shire > 0

Affects Lord_HE_Shire 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_shire chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_trollshaws
    and SettlementName Imladris
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_trollshaws

Affects Lord_HE_Trollshaws 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_trollshaws chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_trollshaws_inheritance
    and SettlementName Imladris
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_trollshaws
    and Trait Lord_HE_Trollshaws > 0

Affects Lord_HE_Trollshaws 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_trollshaws chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_eregion
    and SettlementName Eregion
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_eregion

Affects Lord_HE_Eregion 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_eregion chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_eregion_inheritance
    and SettlementName Eregion
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_eregion
    and Trait Lord_HE_Eregion > 0

Affects Lord_HE_Eregion 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_eregion chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_hadhodrond
    and SettlementName Misty-Mountains
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_hadhodrond

Affects Lord_HE_Hadhodrond 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_hadhodrond chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_hadhodrond_inheritance
    and SettlementName Misty-Mountains
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_hadhodrond
    and Trait Lord_HE_Hadhodrond > 0

Affects Lord_HE_Hadhodrond 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_hadhodrond chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_highpass
    and SettlementName High-Pass
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_highpass

Affects Lord_HE_Highpass 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_highpass chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_highpass_inheritance
    and SettlementName High-Pass
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_highpass
    and Trait Lord_HE_Highpass > 0

Affects Lord_HE_Highpass 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_highpass chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_rhudaur
    and SettlementName Ettenmoors
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_rhudaur

Affects Lord_HE_Rhudaur 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_rhudaur chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_rhudaur_inheritance
    and SettlementName Ettenmoors
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_rhudaur
    and Trait Lord_HE_Rhudaur > 0

Affects Lord_HE_Rhudaur 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_rhudaur chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_harlindon
    and SettlementName Harlindon
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_harlindon

Affects Lord_HE_Harlindon 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_harlindon chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_harlindon_inheritance
    and SettlementName Harlindon
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_harlindon
    and Trait Lord_HE_Harlindon > 0

Affects Lord_HE_Harlindon 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_harlindon chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_swanfleet
    and SettlementName Tharbad
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_swanfleet

Affects Lord_HE_Swanfleet 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_swanfleet chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_swanfleet_inheritance
    and SettlementName Tharbad
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_swanfleet
    and Trait Lord_HE_Swanfleet > 0

Affects Lord_HE_Swanfleet 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_swanfleet chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_gundabad
    and SettlementName Mt-Gundabad
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_gundabad

Affects Lord_HE_Gundabad 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_gundabad chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_gundabad_inheritance
    and SettlementName Mt-Gundabad
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_gundabad
    and Trait Lord_HE_Gundabad > 0

Affects Lord_HE_Gundabad 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_gundabad chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_cardolan
    and SettlementName East_Cardolan
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_cardolan

Affects Lord_HE_Cardolan 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_cardolan chance 100
    Trigger lord_he_cardolan_inheritance
    and SettlementName East_Cardolan
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_he_cardolan
    and Trait Lord_HE_Cardolan > 0

Affects Lord_HE_Cardolan 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_he_cardolan chance 100
    Trigger lord_le_amonlanc
    and SettlementName Deep-Mirkwood
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_le_amonlanc

Affects Lord_LE_AmonLanc 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_le_amonlanc chance 100
    Trigger lord_le_amonlanc_inheritance
    and SettlementName Deep-Mirkwood
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_le_amonlanc
    and Trait Lord_LE_AmonLanc > 0

Affects Lord_LE_AmonLanc 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_le_amonlanc chance 100
    Trigger lord_le_anduinvale
    and SettlementName Lower-Anduin-Vale
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_le_anduinvale

Affects Lord_LE_AnduinVale 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_le_anduinvale chance 100
    Trigger lord_le_anduinvale_inheritance
    and SettlementName Lower-Anduin-Vale
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_le_anduinvale
    and Trait Lord_LE_AnduinVale > 0

Affects Lord_LE_AnduinVale 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_le_anduinvale chance 100
    Trigger lord_le_lothlorien
    and SettlementName Lothlorien
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_le_lothlorien

Affects Lord_LE_Lothlorien 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_le_lothlorien chance 100
    Trigger lord_le_lothlorien_inheritance
    and SettlementName Lothlorien
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_le_lothlorien
    and Trait Lord_LE_Lothlorien > 0

Affects Lord_LE_Lothlorien 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_le_lothlorien chance 100
    Trigger lord_le_angrenost
    and SettlementName Nan-Curunir
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_le_angrenost

Affects Lord_LE_Angrenost 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_le_angrenost chance 100
    Trigger lord_le_angrenost_inheritance
    and SettlementName Nan-Curunir
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_le_angrenost
    and Trait Lord_LE_Angrenost > 0

Affects Lord_LE_Angrenost 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_le_angrenost chance 100
    Trigger lord_le_loweranduinvale
    and SettlementName Lowest-Anduin-Vale
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_le_loweranduinvale

Affects Lord_LE_LowerAnduinVale 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_le_loweranduinvale chance 100
    Trigger lord_le_loweranduinvale_inheritance
    and SettlementName Lowest-Anduin-Vale
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_le_loweranduinvale
    and Trait Lord_LE_LowerAnduinVale > 0

Affects Lord_LE_LowerAnduinVale 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_le_loweranduinvale chance 100
    Trigger lord_le_upperanduinvale
    and SettlementName Anduin-Vale
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_le_upperanduinvale

Affects Lord_LE_UpperAnduinVale 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_le_upperanduinvale chance 100
    Trigger lord_le_upperanduinvale_inheritance
    and SettlementName Anduin-Vale
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_le_upperanduinvale
    and Trait Lord_LE_UpperAnduinVale > 0

Affects Lord_LE_UpperAnduinVale 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_le_upperanduinvale chance 100
    Trigger lord_le_nimrodel
    and SettlementName Gladden-Fields
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_le_nimrodel

Affects Lord_LE_Nimrodel 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_le_nimrodel chance 100
    Trigger lord_le_nimrodel_inheritance
    and SettlementName Gladden-Fields
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_le_nimrodel
    and Trait Lord_LE_Nimrodel > 0

Affects Lord_LE_Nimrodel 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_le_nimrodel chance 100
    Trigger lord_se_centralmirkwood
    and SettlementName New_Mirkwood
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_se_centralmirkwood

Affects Lord_SE_CentralMirkwood 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_se_centralmirkwood chance 100
    Trigger lord_se_centralmirkwood_inheritance
    and SettlementName New_Mirkwood
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_se_centralmirkwood
    and Trait Lord_SE_CentralMirkwood > 0

Affects Lord_SE_CentralMirkwood 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_se_centralmirkwood chance 100
    Trigger lord_se_eastmirkwood
    and SettlementName Central-Mirkwood
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_se_eastmirkwood

Affects Lord_SE_EastMirkwood 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_se_eastmirkwood chance 100
    Trigger lord_se_eastmirkwood_inheritance
    and SettlementName Central-Mirkwood
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_se_eastmirkwood
    and Trait Lord_SE_EastMirkwood > 0

Affects Lord_SE_EastMirkwood 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_se_eastmirkwood chance 100
    Trigger lord_se_guardianhalls
    and SettlementName Elven-Mirkwood
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_se_guardianhalls

Affects Lord_SE_GuardianHalls 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_se_guardianhalls chance 100
    Trigger lord_se_guardianhalls_inheritance
    and SettlementName Elven-Mirkwood
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_se_guardianhalls
    and Trait Lord_SE_GuardianHalls > 0

Affects Lord_SE_GuardianHalls 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_se_guardianhalls chance 100
    Trigger lord_se_westmirkwood
    and SettlementName West-Mirkwood
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 4
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_se_westmirkwood

Affects Lord_SE_WestMirkwood 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_se_westmirkwood chance 100
    Trigger lord_se_westmirkwood_inheritance
    and SettlementName West-Mirkwood
    and FactionType egypt
    and TimeInRegion > 2
    and IsGeneral
    and not FactionwideAncillaryExists lord_se_westmirkwood
    and Trait Lord_SE_WestMirkwood > 0

Affects Lord_SE_WestMirkwood 2 chance 100
    AcquireAncillary lord_se_westmirkwood chance 100

I'm not sure it was worth it to be honest, because I really can't stand the long turn times that started occuring.

EDIT: nvm, it must be on my end as I replaced it with the original file and end turn times are still long.
    Last edited by Cavalier; May 20, 2016 at 10:56 AM.