Thread: Highlanders, why not mobile era?

NauDaModder's Avatar Civis

Default Highlanders, why not mobile era?

I'm no World War I historian yet, but how come the Highlanders are a old unit? Wouldn't they be still there in the late era?

"Amy Pond, there is one thing you'd better understand about me, 'cause its important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box."

Default Re: Highlanders, why not mobile era?

Quote Originally Posted by NauDaModder View Post
    I'm no World War I historian yet, but how come the Highlanders are a old unit? Wouldn't they be still there in the late era?
    Even if they are a fictional unit, they should be included. Just make them look like regular rifle infantry with the broadie helmet and a kilt. Oh, and I think it'd be neat if spats were included that were the same khaki as the uniform. Maybe that can be a thing one day, eh? Gaiters for a modern era that are the same color as the tunic. Or trim. Or something.

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

The only reason the Highlanders exist is because I demanded Kilt wearing infantry. Mobile era highlanders wore trousers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hedge Knight View Post
    The only reason the Highlanders exist is because I demanded Kilt wearing infantry. Mobile era highlanders wore trousers.
    But you're going to add mobile era highlanders with kilts because we asked so politely, right?

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

No frankly as Bdiz and I are the only people currently working on things. I personally do not enjoy adding units as it often creates more trouble than its worth. I would rather focus on other things right now.
    Last edited by The Hedge Knight; June 26, 2015 at 11:18 AM.

...I thought you loved me. I thought we were brothers.

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!!

NauDaModder's Avatar Civis

Adding just some things does not concern me, I want those kilts Hedge Knight, no excuses.

"Amy Pond, there is one thing you'd better understand about me, 'cause its important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box."