Thread: Fog of war BE GONE!!!!!

Default Fog of war BE GONE!!!!!

How do I get rid of the Fog of War on the campaign map? I get that some people like it but I really REALLY dont! I also know that there are some mods on the Steam Workshop but one of them creates endless reports of hidden spies (all over the world!), and one of them just doesnt work! Hellllppppp!

UltimateTobi's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Fog of war BE GONE!!!!!

I think it's kinda messy to see all of the map with all the factions being alive and well. It also eliminates the purpose that Fog of War has: not seeing everything your enemy has. Is that really what you want?

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTobi View Post
    I think it's kinda messy to see all of the map with all the factions being alive and well. It also eliminates the purpose that Fog of War has: not seeing everything your enemy has. Is that really what you want?
    Late answer but still. Yes, that is what he wants.

There was one mod that eliminated fog of war , but when I tried it, it caused severe lag and huge loss of frame rates. It may be due to the whole map and items showing it's all which hits the frame rates hard. So I deleted it and all was good again. It may be better that their is a fog of war. Besides there were no spy satellites in those days. Your agents are for that purpose.