Moderators: I couldn't really think of a better place to put this than right here but if it should be somewhere else (or it has already been made(i had a quick look for it but im still pretty new to the forum so could have missed it pretty easily)), feel free to move it.

And now that thats out of the way I was wondering about the garrison script. I know why its in and this isnt to see if most people think that it should be in it or not. I made this to see exactly how it works. Obviously you attack a settlement and they get some troops but I've heard that they are only supposed to appear the turn after the attack, so that if you were to attack with siege equipment and take a city without ending the turn, there wouldn't be any extra units. Mine doesn't work like this though, they spawn instantly.I'm on 2.1 btw so was this just changed in the update?

Also how is the reinforcement size determined? Is it by how long it's been since the script was last triggered, how big the attacking force is, is it pre-determined for all the settlements that use it or what?

Any replies or other questions about it would be welcome.