Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Mercenaries 2

Inhuman One's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Mercenaries 2

under extras there is something about codes to unlock extra costumes, I havent hooked up my X360 to the internet yet to check it out further though but how does it work and does anyone have those codes?

My cable is very much in the way whenever I use it, it has to go over the stairs and I dont want people tripping over it.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

I don't like how close you have to be for most airstrikes.

I was hoping we would be able to blow stuff up from afar, but instead we have to run right up to a target, throw smoke or a beacon, then run back out. It doesn't help that you can't call airstrikes from a vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman One View Post
    I love it too, but once again a game promised me co-op and doesnt give me co-op.

I want offline co-op, my best friends dont have an X360 and come over to my house to play on it.

So far GTAIV, Crackdown, Saint's Row 1, Mercenaries 2 and Tenchu Z made me assume it had offline co-op, but none of them had that.

Now I am hoping Saint's Row 2 will have it, I really have no interest at all in online co-op.
    If you look on the back of the box it tells you if the co-op is offline or online.
    Last edited by the_mango55; September 13, 2008 at 09:34 AM.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Inhuman One's Avatar Comes Limitis

I know, but through production I hear a lot of talk about it and they never are very clear then.

S.P.Q.R. Praetorian's Avatar Vicarius

@Rav

Meh, I just was not interested. I just lieked the vids.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213