Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs and issues

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Default Re: Bugs and issues

I'm at a loss. I did a search thru every patch and Hotfix I've done for Patch patch 10, and I've checked all the units themselves, and I cannot find that name with that extra 'N'.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

Globalhead's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by dvk901 View Post
    And then compare what it says to this. There was a missing slave texture entry or something.
    Yeah, I and others I'm sure, reported this in Iberia awhile back. I think it was Merc Spanish Infantry that showed up as a slave/colonist texture, or something like that...but I didn't extensively test that to narrow it down, but that was my guess...

Edit : doesn't sound like this matters much though, since your talking about phoenician spears... doh!
    Last edited by Globalhead; July 10, 2007 at 05:12 PM.
    Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori, sed dulcius pro patria vivere, et dulcissimius pro patria bibere. Ergo, bibamus pro salute patriae.

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Globalhead View Post
    Yeah, I and others I'm sure, reported this in Iberia awhile back. I think it was Merc Spanish Infantry that showed up as a slave/colonist texture, or something like that...but I didn't extensively test that to narrow it down, but that was my guess...

Edit : doesn't sound like this matters much though, since your talking about phoenician spears... doh!
    It's the same unit though...there's a slave, merc and carthaginian version. So it could be one or all of them randomly doing this. I asked Tone to check on it.

R.I.P. My Beloved Father

It's a shame that I can't repeat the problem. I just did an auto resolve to finish the battle and continue the camp.I also did a search for the name with an extra "n" -- couldn't find it either. Thanks for looking!! If it comes up again I will get a screen shot.
    Under the Patronage of Belisarius

Member of S.I.N.
    = Fidei defensor =

Consider yourself conservative? Five Conservative Classics

I've had a look at the .cas model and there's no reference in the .cas either to the wrongly spelt version.

Have you taken off write protect from your dmb at any point? Sometimes the game can write mistakes into this apparently if this is left off.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

problem on aduatuca(Nervi)..CTD
    i can not build Urban barracks,it will be CTD!..if i build Urban Barracks and will have giv with 15 Legion of marius-reform in Aduatuca city!!LOL 15!!

bad with this??
    Last edited by Baxon7; July 12, 2007 at 05:55 AM.

Patrician

I'll look into that Baxon7. For now, just avoid that city.

R.I.P. My Beloved Father

Sorry very new with v 10a, CDT after play several turns? Also missing many unit cards, I dont care about cards. Is there a patch for v10a?

Patrician

Download the 'Full_installer' in the download thread. This has all patches and fixes in it.

R.I.P. My Beloved Father

oops sorry wrong post!
    Last edited by swhunter; July 16, 2007 at 04:35 PM.

Icon5 Re: Bugs and issues

Sorry I went to fileshack the version is 1.10a and thats the one I downloaded? Is that the reight one? Also I just had RTW V1.5 no BI doesn't make a difference does it. I have a older version that is great, should I try to update it and if so patches in what order?

Patrician

You need to patch RTW to v1.3 and then v1.5.
    Then install RS version 1.10a.

R.I.P. My Beloved Father

My version of RTW is 1.5 no BI, it has no cards for Rome, does it need to be rtw with patch 1.6 for BI also? I have several clean versions for the different mods I run.

Patrician

I would install again. Copy you clean 1.5 RTW into a folder called RomaSurrectum. Then install 'Full_install1.10a' inot that folder again. Make sure you let new_ui.bat run at the end...the black window that opens up. Answer yes, All etc. when it asks what you want to do. This MUST finish for the Mod to work right.

And yes, version is 1.10a is the right one.

R.I.P. My Beloved Father

Will try again, seen the stuff on black screen and I say all, at the end what must I do to get the mod to run?

Just got done, got icons for both bi, rtr, bi has unit cards, I'm sure it was something I did before, thanks got to go play now.

HI DVK
    Did i ask you to take a look at the Romans
    With the AOR in spain had ctd if you tryed to recruit mercs like
    spainsih infa. and those longspeared phal. unit?
    They are found on the recruitment generals box in spain.
    Also the faction with one axe and shield The Dacion Faction ( sorry i dont have the name right.) That unit is heavy one handed axemen with the right
    side of their head gone ( see through) everything else is ok.
    I Apologize if this was posted before! I didnt see a reply. Just hopeing that the next fix would include these units.
    thank you...

hi,

i am facing a bug with RS; I played for a few turns normally, but now when I click on the city of ariminium - on the recruitement tab -, I've got each time a CTD ... Any suggestion ?

Hi ! I have just install Roma Surrectum 1.10a today. When I launch a campaign, the play returns to the secondary menu. Can you help please ?

Thanks.
    Sorry for my bad english, I'm french

Either installed in the wrong place or else you didn't allow the UI.bat file to run. Make sure you follow the instructions completely.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.