Thread: Chivalry 0.95 is out! Full Build and Hotfixes - DOWNLOAD Here

BNS's Avatar ...

Default Chivalry 0.95 is out! Full Build and Hotfixes - DOWNLOAD Here

EDIT
    Go to this thread Official Release Topic

All below is overhauled

---

Simply install the chivalry folder in your RTW 1.5 directory, make sure you have deleted or renamed any older Chivalry installations. The same desktop icon of former Chiv versions works for this version, look in the chivalry folder to find more icons, hints on how to play on BI-exe, older read me's, and for the preference file.

Full Mod 0.95 DL-Links

Server 1, megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U5MI6E8J
    or
    Server 2, filefront: not available at this time
    or
    Server 3, sendspace:http://www.sendspace.com/file/30uxt8

After dl'ed and installed 0.95, install the latest hotfix files. The hotfix installation is necessary to play the game proper (contains updates and bugfixes.)

Look here for more info about the mod: General Release/Info Topic

Wanna play with new created "vanilla" battle banners, go to this thread:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87585

--

Hotfixes for 0.95: (zip-file)

Download Hotfix 2 here, Filefront: 0.95_Hotfix2
    or
    Download Hotfix 2 here, Rapidshare: 0.95_Hotfix2
    or
    Download Hotfix 2 here, Megaupload: 0.95_Hotfix2

Addition to Hotfix2: Fixes some (random) rebel-battle-ctd's in Asia Minor
    http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=354719 Put this txt file into your chivalry/data folder.

Hotfix Installation: (you'll need for example either winzip, winrar or 7zip installed)

- Download, unzip to your desktop (or to a new temp. folder), you'll get 4 .txt and 2 folder files
    (together 6 files).
    - And then copy (or cut) these 6 files, now open RTW/chivalry/data folder and paiste all these files into the opened data folder of the chivalry folder, then say yes to overwrite. Ready, start a new campaign or custom battle.
    Alternative (not manual): Extract the files into your RTW/chivalry/data folder, if you are skilled with zip-files.

Recommendation: Do not activate the advisor-script, it will be removed anyway for the next release. To not enable it, you simply must drop on the x-button of the advisor-application, and not drop on the advisor-face!
    Last edited by DaVinci; March 02, 2008 at 01:54 AM.

Default Re: Chivalry 0.95 is out !

well, I'll sticky this by itself for now... and leave it open (unless anyone has any objections)... and we'll see how things go. Then, if everything goes fine, we'll put it in the DL Topic and get a proper read me.
    Chivalry - Total War I Settlement Plans and Buildings Dev...
    and Public Relations person, pm me with any specific questions concerning the mod...

Consilium Belli member

under the patronage of Sétanta

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

will upload to filefront server after i dl it.... will be up by the end of the night or by 4 pm PST tomorrow because of school

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

Zivica's Avatar Miles

Oh!Great !
    ''I say...**** chemistry.''
    I came, I saw, I left

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Well done Brian

... besides BNS' diligent contributions, the further diligence-credits go to Uranos for the nearly complete finished unit-ui's.
    Edit: Also, further special credits go to the CrusaderTW team for letting us use their units for our re-skins (atm. added some crusader-states units in wip plus one other bowman as 'hunter' for some european regions).

--

We can leave it as it is for now, like Drak already said, we'll see how the things go (eventual install problems etc.).

And to the people: It is a further open beta version as replacement for the 0.94.1 version, but naturally with improvements. Now you can finally play with flag-bearers ...

Brian, eventually just add the hint to the main Release-Topic for futher content-info etc. with a link into your release-topic above.

@Flip, very nice that you'll upload it too ... please pm Drak with the link then, that he can add it.

I close this thread now.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 16, 2007 at 02:48 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.