Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Tara Romaneasca (the Vlachs)

Sir.Cojocarius's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Tara Romaneasca (the Vlachs)

Nice looking forward to it!
    Last edited by Sir.Cojocarius; January 09, 2011 at 08:43 PM.

Could you maybe tell us what is new for Wallachia, with the new 4.0 version?
    It would be sweet if you tell us something

"Could you maybe tell us what is new for Wallachia, with the new 4.0 version?"
    the medium/heavy units for Valahia will more look "western", but they will have their specific stuff about weapons(scimetar), hats(some looks in your avatar^^), shields(winged),and other mixed balkanic style, the most accurate possible...And new shield's blasons, by me, but I'm not about your homeland for now. Just be patient Bro, I like all factions, and particulary the "Romanian" Late Era...
    If you have the linguage capacity_I don't speak romanian_ you could find reconstitution of 1400's valahian heraldry...or same old sources, I like the faded colors for shields...You could take a look at my french tardive shields to see what that give with "faded" source.(extracted from true heraldic register, not modern pics)
    I know that exist a great register heraldry for the romanian families, created by one german guy, while 16 century. But I don't found this on internet...Or just somes pics overcopyrighted(lot of red marks on the shields, long and tiring to work on this.
    I don't need them today, not tomorrow too^^, but when the heaters's works will start, I will prevent you, if you are ok to help me, to find this romanian heraldry
    Well I speak about the Renaissance part from 1401 to 15....

Nice to hear you trying to be as accurate as possible
    Sure I will look around and try to find, will check romanian sites aswell. I will tell if I find something
    Last edited by Sir.Cojocarius; January 25, 2011 at 08:21 AM.

Edit: deleted
    Last edited by Sir.Cojocarius; January 25, 2011 at 08:27 AM.

I just want to report a bug that cause crash. When in campaign and you press the right mouse button over vlach calarasi portrait. To view information about the unit, I crash.
    But this is first crash so far and I am at turn 102 '

Edit: Nice, also curteni pedestri crashes when you press right mouse button.
    Last edited by Sir.Cojocarius; February 26, 2011 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir.Cojocarius View Post
    I just want to report a bug that cause crash. When in campaign and you press the right mouse button over vlach calarasi portrait. To view information about the unit, I crash.
    But this is first crash so far and I am at turn 102
    Thanks, I'll have it fixed in 4.0

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

SerbianInfantry's Avatar Tiro

Adding Romania? Very nice, very nice indeed. Another orthodox faction another ally against ottomans
    I haven't been here for a while, what other things will you be adding?

Kosovo is Serbia! If you don't believe me, read a book.

"I haven't been here for a while, what other things will you be adding? "
    surprise from the chief...

sven18's Avatar Civis

Helou felows!!
    Salut la Baieti romini....sunt Moldovan din Republica Moldova...va rog frumos contribuiti la crearea modurilor cu tara Moldovei cu toti voievoozii nostri(Alexandru cel Bun,Ilias,Stefan 2,Stefan cel Mare.Petru aron etc...)adaugati macar 2 sau 1 oras in plus pe teritoriul Moldovei...si va rog fara propaganda de sovinism...va rog foarte mult nu faceti din Stefan cel Mare si tara Moldovei-tara rominiasca...dati sa facem tara Rominiasca deoparte si Cea a Moldovei de alta parte cu dinastiile Sale si cu orasele sale..vom fi foarte bucurosi aici in Moldova daca va fi creat astfel de mod...noi tinerii din MD suntem multi care joaca Total war...dar suntem putini care se pricep la crearea modurilor si patchelor..si inca o intrebare..cind totusi va fi realizat Tsardoms??
    When will e released Tsardoms mod?...please answer who knows!!

Hey dear vlach,

you are in english-speaker forum...not vlach.

sven18's Avatar Civis

helou RUS-Bey
    tell me please when will be released Sicilian Vespers 4.0 that includes Faction Moldovia and tara romaniasca)
    and if you have information about Tsardoms...what happend with this project...it sims be very good..
    sory I'm not a Vlach...I'm a Maldavian...Vlach are romanians today...we always were moldavians..well...wharever
    I have wrote in romanian to some of may romanian neighborhoods...becouse they are well informed and are activelly on the forum...
    If you have some information...about these mods...please tell me

Quote Originally Posted by sven18 View Post
    helou RUS-Bey
    tell me please when will be released Sicilian Vespers 4.0 that includes Faction Moldovia and tara romaniasca)
    and if you have information about Tsardoms...what happend with this project...it sims be very good..
    sory I'm not a Vlach...I'm a Maldavian...Vlach are romanians today...we always were moldavians..well...wharever
    I have wrote in romanian to some of may romanian neighborhoods...becouse they are well informed and are activelly on the forum...
    If you have some information...about these mods...please tell me
    Even though you ask RUS-Bey, I will answer as I think he gets many quetions at it is.
    Sicilian Vespers 3.3 already include Tara Romaneasca, and there is no plans to add moldova I think. And rather adding a new faction I think they should work and make what they already have better.
    I am Half moldavian but I still enjoy playing with the Tara Romaneasca more because they have a better position.
    For Tsardoms, you can just check Tsardoms Total war forum. But the work have been continued they are all back. I can't wait either to see more progress on Tsardoms and finally play it.

Edit: Sven are you serious about you are not vlach but moldavian? That soviet propaganda seems to have worked on you. We speak the same langauge and always have been. you speak romanian not moldavian! I don't want to start writing in here so I give you one tip. Go and get more facts and research. Moldavian is a dialect at the most! Sure you have much more russians now then ever before because the soviets deported alot of romanians from moldova to Siberia. Including a majority of my family from Bessarabia.
    Sorry for off-topic

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Tsardoms is alive and well. Check the Tsardoms forum and you will see there are regular updates with new info and new units. Hard work is being put into it but there is still much to do.

And vlach refers more to ethinicity rather then nationality. The romanians, moldavians, aromanians, istro-romanians etc. are all covered by the blanket term "vlach". Also, in the middle ages Moldova was referred to as "Moldovlahia" and Wallachia was referred to as "Ungrovlahia". For example, documents from the Council of Constance in 1415 talk about the emissaries sent by Voivode Alexander the Kind as being from Moldovlahia.

sven18's Avatar Civis

helou Guys
    lets not start a poleminc please..
    I have my point about it..and it wiil be forever
    I'm Moldavian,I live in Moldova,and i'm not romanian....and its nothing about soviet propaganda....a agree that in Soviet time..were such bad time for everyone even for rusians
    but all mankind hat olready condamn the Stalinism regim..so dont tell me about soviet influence
    we were Moldavians before soviet union and always wwould be...today a lot of peolple are influenced by romanians...that Moldova should not be a country.Moldova will never be romania
    ok thank you for info...I will check the forums...

Quote Originally Posted by sven18 View Post
    helou Guys
    lets not start a poleminc please..
    I have my point about it..and it wiil be forever
    I'm Moldavian,I live in Moldova,and i'm not romanian....and its nothing about soviet propaganda....a agree that in Soviet time..were such bad time for everyone even for rusians
    but all mankind hat olready condamn the Stalinism regim..so dont tell me about soviet influence
    we were Moldavians before soviet union and always wwould be...today a lot of peolple are influenced by romanians...that Moldova should not be a country.Moldova will never be romania
    ok thank you for info...I will check the forums...
    I agree with you lets not start. Just for your knowledge before Soviet union, Moldova were Romanian..
    Actually it is not even moldova and never have been named moldova. It should be Bessarabia if anything. The real Moldova is in Romania.
    Last edited by Sir.Cojocarius; February 27, 2011 at 05:35 AM.

sven18's Avatar Civis

I dont need you knowledge...we were united with romania just for 22 years without independece,without autonomy,,,without any righst...I know what inqvizitions made romanianfascists on my country...I know how were uprest or surpresed any kind of re little revolt...I know how many were killed by romanian jandarms,and security sistem,german fascists....in romanian books You will never find...try to find out the deeds of Antonescu and others nazizst with romanian what did here in Moldova

Seriously you and me can't disagree more. Romanians killing romanians? the germans went after jews not romanians! And yes this is also horrible.
    My grand-father that were from Bessarabia escaped in to Romania when Soviet attacked and deported his family to Siberia.
    So even though the romanians were killing romanians in moldova.. My grandfather joined the romanian army to liberate Moldavia from Soviet. My Great grandfather that also were from Bessarabia when it didnt even belong to Romania would also fight for Romania during world war I. And their brothers would also give their lives for Romania. And you tell me they assisted Romania to kill of their own friends and famillies?
    Do you know that during Soviet union 18 million people were murdered. including bessarabians/romanians. Who tought you history? Your school will only learn you one side of the history. I did not make my education in Romania. So I have not read romanian books as your statement says. If you still believe romanians murdered romanians. I will not answer, you are a lost case. This is the wrong forum for this kind of discussion. Good bye

Thanks,Sir Cojocarius,I am from RM,and I know that I am romanian,pround descendent of romans,maybe I don't like much what now exist in Romania,but still I believe that,most things will change,and our countries will be united,strong,and with same national identity as Japonies have.I played with Tara Romaneasca,what I can say,we have strongest army after Russia(rus-slave),but we have a too close roster(looking) with Vanila russia.Hope Sicilian Vesper and Rus Bey will change that-thanks to tham and to romanians who helped to appear in game our state.And for ''Moldavians'' this are peasant ideas,Noi sintem moldoveni,cu singe moldovenesc,romanii is tigani...Sa fii prost si naiv ii usor.Uite la realitate,ne-o spus un rus''Vi jalkie patomki velikih predcov'' oare e asa,nu avem mindrie sa recunoastem ca ne tragem de la romani,iar tiganii,sa-i vad in India,sau...nahui.In orice caz pe prea putini i-am vazut sa munciasca cinstit,numa sa fure,sa amageasca,da rusii ne cred de sortul doi,ei inainte sa ajunga in Moldova tot crdeau ca ''Caciuiat tigane po Besarabii'',lasa prostia Sven,identitatea etnica ii mai scumpa decit povestile spuse de mosnegi prostiti,tarani fara studii si rusofoni.My apologise,this is not for English speakers.

sven18's Avatar Civis

Son of romans
    Norok frate...deacord cu tine..sunt bucuros ca nu sint singur aici...au fost catastrofe si deo parte si din alta parte...toti neau batjocurit...si neau rupt tara lui Stefan cel Mare cum au vrut...Moldovenii din partea Romina a moldovei sunt fratii nostri...ok..neam lamurit
    vadca ai ceva experienta pe acest forum...vreu sa intreb Moldova va fi ca Tara in Tsardoms? alaturi de Valahia...sau nu?...daca Nu...contribuie si tu la crearea bucaticai noastre pe harta medieval 2 tsardoms