Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: OiM: TW historical campaign is OUT - download links

Seth's Avatar Libertus

Default OiM: TW historical campaign is OUT - download links

So we give you the first "light" version of OiM: TW historical campaign. ATM it includes several historical battles and custom battles. You can play for Cossacks, Polish, Lithuanians, Turks, Europeans and, of course, Russians!
    We will be adding new units, factions, maps, etc. in the future patches. Soon we will release Russian, Ukrainian and Polish sounds, unique music packs for each faction and so on.

To play you have to install the OiM mod, then NEW patch. Sound pack is available but not necessary.

Download OiM mod here:
    Mod in Russian

OiM 1.2
    http://extabit.com/file/28dvnngu6va2...Mieczem_1_2.7z

Patch 1.3.1
    http://extabit.com/file/28dvnngu4efkb/OiM_patch_1.31.7z

Patch 1.4b
    http://extabit.com/file/28dvnngu4eio...patch_1_4b.rar

For RTW:BI 1.6 only.

Last edited by SHREDDER; March 30, 2012 at 07:10 AM.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: OiM: TW historical campaign is OUT - download links

I looked through some of your threads, but couldn't find screenies which show enough info/appearence about the mod. I'm pretty interested to dl it, latest if you have made it a -mod installation (mod folder without changing any of the vanilla files).
    Yes, i also love this timeframe, as one of the first pc games i played were the Cossacks series
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Seth's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    I looked through some of your threads, but couldn't find screenies which show enough info/appearence about the mod. I'm pretty interested to dl it, latest if you have made it a -mod installation (mod folder without changing any of the vanilla files).
    Yes, i also love this timeframe, as one of the first pc games i played were the Cossacks series
    We have a topic with screenshots. You can find enough info there.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    We have a topic with screenshots. You can find enough info there.
    Yeah thanks, there are mainly amazing unit previews.
    I would like to see some battle screenies though ...
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

This is great and looks like a hell of a spectacluar mod. Congrats to the team on first release. I'm downloading immediately.

Just a quick question: Does this mod overwrite vanilla files of the game? Can it work installed at same time with other modswith other mods?

If you want to see some battle screenies, download it and play! I never seen BETTER skins in the history of TOTALWAR including Medieval 2!!! Graphics in this mod is just PROFESSIONAL WORK, i LOVE this mod!!! Its the best combination of historical closecombat with new "modern" (in that times) weapons. Please guys finish this project! I am leaving Medieval 2 NOW, hour after downloading your mod!

Quote Originally Posted by alexej View Post
    If you want to see some battle screenies, download it and play! I never seen BETTER skins in the history of TOTALWAR including Medieval 2!!! Graphics in this mod is just PROFESSIONAL WORK, i LOVE this mod!!! Its the best combination of historical closecombat with new "modern" (in that times) weapons. Please guys finish this project! I am leaving Medieval 2 NOW, hour after downloading your mod!
    I second that. Incredible work guys.

I just played some battles and they looked awesome. The Cossacks gunpowder troops can competely rout an advancing army. I really like this mod. Does this version include a campaign map or just battles though? I tried playing campaign as 4 different factions but they returned me to the campaign selection page again.

photo

Titus's Avatar Ordinarius

Downloading now this looks so sweet guys thanks!

The units are fantastic, real eye candy. Great job guys.

Seth's Avatar Libertus

Thank you guys. Though it's a pity your numbers (those who play the mod) are small.
    Dreadking
    Do you actually follow the news? No campaign map. Just historical and custom battles.

Looking great !

Quote Originally Posted by Seth
    Though it's a pity your numbers (those who play the mod) are small.
    Now it's frontpage news ,I'm sure that's going to change.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Good news. Cant wait to see the polish winged hussars in action.

Lykaor's Avatar Tiro

I love it
    Für dich, ganz allein, all' mein Gebein.

YAY! ITS OUT!!!(kinda) So on the front page it says campaign...but when i try the campaign it doesnt work...Is it just historical BATTLES and custom battles or is the campaign out yet? if not when?
    Member of FAITH

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

will there be a campaign for this mod?? ill probably download and install this once the sound packs are out... or if a campaign comes out...

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

Impressive. The screenshots cannot do justice for how it looks in action. Playing around I feel that the balance between the melee and gunpowder feels a little different than anything I have played yet, but in a very good way. Keep up the good work!

Errrm I dont speak Cyrillic.

rep me.....REP ME!!!

Seth's Avatar Libertus

Sound pack has been released. Check out the first post.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast