Thread: METW?(Middle Earth) update????

Default METW?(Middle Earth) update????

Is there any new updates for METW, i just got it and the factions are completley unbalanced(i took on a mordor army of 2000 with 200 gondor troops led my aragorn and only lost 40), and the campaign is way to buggy, if anyone has any info please let me know

WImPyTjeH's Avatar Wimpy of the Sore Ass

Default Re: METW?(Middle Earth) update????

Quote Originally Posted by kppgno View Post
    Is there any new updates for METW, i just got it and the factions are completley unbalanced(i took on a mordor army of 2000 with 200 gondor troops led my aragorn and only lost 40), and the campaign is way to buggy, if anyone has any info please let me know
    The METW devs have moved to RTW for about 1 or 2 years I think. There's only a beta -> it will never be more

W

can you send a link?

and is there a campaign for it?

They have a forum here (be sure to check out all the awesome screens): Middle Earth: Total War

They do not have a campaign out yet. The only Middle-earth mod with a fully working campaign is The Fourth Age: Total War. You can also check out our forum here at TWC.

I seriously recommend the Fourth Age: Total War, Forth Eorlingas pack. It is definitely the best Middle Earth mod out there (no offense to the other ME mods). I love playing as the Haradrim. It was a blast attacking Gondor with several armies on several cities at once. They have nearly no ports left

If you're still playing the campaign, you should use one captain (general) to conquer Minas Tirith, Edoras, and Helm's Deep - that'll give him one of the best traits in the mod: Kathuphazgân (Adûnaic: 'Conqueror').

Thanks for the tip, Apocalypsis I guess I'll have to begin pushing north, then