Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: [User] Chivalry TW: Screenshots

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: The New Chivalry SCREENSHOT Thread

I am waiting.................................................................
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Indefinitely Banned

New Units wow excited to be one of the first ones to see the NEW Byz Units

Quote Originally Posted by Mithril View Post
    New Units wow excited to be one of the first ones to see the NEW Byz Units
    Nooooooooo me 1st pleaseeeeeeee...
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Pompeius Magnus's Avatar primus inter pares

post# 100
    please have a look there

Exelent...I think that i am going to replay Chivalry again after a year or more!!!!!!!!

Indefinitely Banned

Pompeius Magnus will there be teutonic knights in the new version the one with the horns like in the 0.50 version?

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

This mounted Teutonic Knight is disabled atm. as for model/texture/sprites issues, but good that you remind me, as i wanted to investigate him soon.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

GreatOne's Avatar Ordinarius

It works, but it has a missing texture on his lance.And sometimes it crashes without a message if three or more factions are included in a battle.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pompeius Magnus View Post
    a new preview will come soon...
    But a picture now only for you AnthoniusII. The interesting thing here is the new standard for some units.

very good
    ...and the Chi-Rho-sign?

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    This mounted Teutonic Knight is disabled atm. as for model/texture/sprites issues, but good that you remind me, as i wanted to investigate him soon.
    Thanks for the rep DaVinci the mounted Teutonic knights really are good looking units it would be nice to have them in the new version

Quote Originally Posted by Coni View Post
    very good
    ...and the Chi-Rho-sign?
    Probaply the generals's(faction's)banner!

Pompeius Magnus's Avatar primus inter pares

faction banner: would be historical of course, no doubt. But as described in other threads: the banner of Manuel in official meetings and in campaigns (his march to Antiochia e.g.) was always under the flag with purple/red background and white cross. No 4 B's in the corner and no double headed eagle.
    And this is that what we are preparing at the moment.
    Short: a new faction banner is in progress (purple background, simple white cross)

The chi-rho sign is also in progress concerning a new standard for some units. My screenshot in post#100 (quoted from Coni) shows our new standard for some units. Now we make a second standard with the chi-rho sign.
    And we included the XP sign on the shields of the general-bodyguards.
    Everything in progress. I promise: the next version is phantastic!

Can I post some screenshots that include covered horses, teutonic, gothic knights and the like, that aren't used by the current chivalry......

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOne View Post
    Can I post some screenshots that include covered horses, teutonic, gothic knights and the like, that aren't used by the current chivalry......
    You may ... but what shall be the purpose of this intention?

that aren't used by the current chivalry
    ... and they won't be rfelease-content in future, unless there isn't some day in future a team that is able to provide a seperate Late era Chivalry campaign with the same kind of approaches/virtues, that are developed as yet.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

I don't know if they were used in previous Chivalry versions, so I wanted to make sure.They look very nice, and it's easier to use these models, I currently use, than to mod them specially for screenshots.....

And thanks DaVinci

Indefinitely Banned

deleted
    Last edited by Mithril; July 07, 2008 at 07:57 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Splatter-movie fan, eh?

Indefinitely Banned

im a fan, blood is good hehe

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Mithril View Post
    im a fan, blood is good hehe
    Your parents eventually have done something wrong ...

Indefinitely Banned

Last edited by Mithril; July 07, 2008 at 07:57 AM.