Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459 ... LastLast

Thread: Clouds Across Europe is out..

Default Re: Clouds Across Europe is out..

Zeph... i have a dream... devil in 4...
    Back to my heresy game... maybe your "saint graphic cross" help my soul ;-P

Summer 1160 with your files... i send you mail (yahoo 2 files c.a 3MB)
    I no idea whats going on... :-/

Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Pius XII View Post
    Summer 1160 with your files... i send you mail (yahoo 2 files c.a 3MB)
    I no idea whats going on... :-/
    Just came back from the hospital since you gave me a heart attack
    According to your last PM alles ist in ordnung..
    Check your pm's..
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

Default Any changes to vanilla faction units? Tech-tree?

Hey bud, love the mod so far, but do you have a list of factions and units and tech tree? I like to know what to expect. Also, did you change any unit stats or add gunpowder to Scotland or Byzantium?

Thanks again man!

Space Wolves's Avatar Primicerius

Default Download.

Felt intrested, however, i sort of got confused with all the amounts of What to dl info, sry if am being a tad bit lazy, but i am in a quite tired mood, and not really gonna look at all the thread's

So should anyone reply,

I am patched to 1.2, and can i have a dl link?

its offical 1.2 patch.

Ait'e thx!

20,284 Officers Lost in the Line of Duty as of 2010-12 this month- 124 this year
    Red: Suspect inflicted: Blue Accident
    Officer Christopher A Wilson: End of Watch 10/27/10: San Diego PD, CA
    Lt. Jose A Cordova Montaez: End of Watch 10/26/10: Pureto Rico PD
    Cpt. George Green: End of Watch 10/26/10: Oklahoma Highway PD
    Deputy Sheriff Odelle McDuffle Jr. 10/25/10: Liberty Country SD, Texas
    Officer John Abraham: End of Watch 10/25/10: Teaneck PD New Jersey
    Sgt. Timothy Prunty: End of Watch 10/24/10: Shreveport PD. Louisiana

Default Re: Download.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Wolves View Post
    Felt intrested, however, i sort of got confused with all the amounts of What to dl info, sry if am being a tad bit lazy, but i am in a quite tired mood, and not really gonna look at all the thread's

So should anyone reply,

I am patched to 1.2, and can i have a dl link?

its offical 1.2 patch.

Ait'e thx!

Here it is:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1301

Default Re: Any changes to vanilla faction units? Tech-tree?

Quote Originally Posted by Akkaid View Post
    Hey bud, love the mod so far, but do you have a list of factions and units and tech tree? I like to know what to expect. Also, did you change any unit stats or add gunpowder to Scotland or Byzantium?

Thanks again man!
    Well,If I would give the whole faction unit list that would be a huge spoiler.Please check the new faction's Khwarezm,Jerusalem and Teutonic Order's unit rosters at the Custom Battle mod of the game.
    The significant change in the tech-tree is that the units are divided to the era they belong,
    for instance the french Gendarmes which is a Late medieval period era unit can not be available in the Early period of the game,but after the year 1360 at the Late Period.
    No addition to Scotland and Byzantium,There are new unit additions to the factions:

Egypt and HRe.
    1-Imperial Longbowmen(HRE)
    2-Dismounted Mamluk Archers(Egypt)
    3-Dragon Knights(HRE)

Well, I installed the mod but found that i get ctd after the main splash screen when starting the game... no idea what the problem is, i have 1.1 patch and the mod is installed in the correct folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Wadler View Post
    Well, I installed the mod but found that i get ctd after the main splash screen when starting the game... no idea what the problem is, i have 1.1 patch and the mod is installed in the correct folder.

The mod is compatible with patch v1.2 this could be the problem.Because my friend has v1.1 and the same thing happens to him.I have 1.2 and no problems.
    Last edited by Zephrelial; May 19, 2007 at 10:58 AM.

Zeph i need 0.95N like Names ;-) version ;-D

My princess cant tell her husband "love u Mustapha"... she tell him..."love u ;"
    ...and one baby name ";" parents have names.
    Other problems ? No killing my pleassure playing,really good work.

EzE's Avatar Libertus

Zeph,

I hope you do not mind but I saw an oversight in the Dragon Knights unit card for HRE. The unit card was showing a funny shadow behind the Dragon knight in the campaign map army details. I fixed the alpha channel so that the shadow is gone.

Here is the new unit card file. It goes in the following folder:
    data\ui\units\hre and if anyone else wants to use it, it should just replace the existing one.

This is still all Zeph's work I just touched it up and thought you would like to know.

I think this is a great mod - keep it up.
    Last edited by EzE; May 19, 2007 at 04:55 PM.
    "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of freedom." - John F. Kennedy, 1961
    :usflag:
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Zephrelial View Post
    The mod is compatible with patch v1.2 this could be the problem.Because my friend has v1.1 and the same thing happens to him.I have 1.2 and no problems.
    Damn, that probably means i need 1.2... Not sure if i will get it either, its so HUGE. For my internet anyway...

Well done with the mod it looks great but im having trouble installing it, is 0.95B stand alone or an incremental patch - it overwrites my Vanilla folder and the loading screen is not the one in your sig.

Thanks in advance.
    Popular superstition is still superstition.

Quote Originally Posted by Pius XII View Post
    Zeph i need 0.95N like Names ;-) version ;-D

My princess cant tell her husband "love u Mustapha"... she tell him..."love u ;"
    ...and one baby name ";" parents have names.
    Other problems ? No killing my pleassure playing,really good work.
    I will add new names Pius.The Khwarezm name roster is a bit weak which causes problems.Thanks Pius but it needs to be better and more stable which hopefully I will accomplish,if I had all the time in the world like I did before there wouldn't be problems as such at all.

Quote Originally Posted by EzE View Post
    Zeph,

I hope you do not mind but I saw an oversight in the Dragon Knights unit card for HRE. The unit card was showing a funny shadow behind the Dragon knight in the campaign map army details. I fixed the alpha channel so that the shadow is gone.

Here is the new unit card file. It goes in the following folder:
    data\ui\units\hre and if anyone else wants to use it, it should just replace the existing one.

This is still all Zeph's work I just touched it up and thought you would like to know.

I think this is a great mod - keep it up.
    A big thanks and +rep for that EzE.I will upload it and mention your name in the next version.

Quote Originally Posted by Wadler View Post
    Damn, that probably means i need 1.2... Not sure if i will get it either, its so HUGE. For my internet anyway...
    For now,until you install patch v1.2 try this version of the mod which is 1.1 compatible,Wadler..(CAE 0.92)

http://files.filefront.com/Clouds_09.../fileinfo.html
    Last edited by Zephrelial; May 20, 2007 at 08:27 AM. Reason: fixing triple post

Quote Originally Posted by onefistedboxer View Post
    Well done with the mod it looks great but im having trouble installing it, is 0.95B stand alone or an incremental patch - it overwrites my Vanilla folder and the loading screen is not the one in your sig.

Thanks in advance.
    Well,lt overwrites vanilla as you say onefistedboxer.

OK, I installed vanilla version and patched it with 1.2. Downloaded your mod and installed it. I click on TW shortcut and i get "Medeval Total War 2: Encountered an unspecified error and will now exit."

Help?

Oh and im new to all this stuff, been playing vanilla version forever but how do i make back up files so i dont have to keep re-installing the game.
    Last edited by elemiah; May 20, 2007 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elemiah View Post
    OK, I installed vanilla version and patched it with 1.2. Downloaded your mod and installed it. I click on TW shortcut and i get "Medeval Total War 2: Encountered an unspecified error and will now exit."

Help?

Oh and im new to all this stuff, been playing vanilla version forever but how do i make back up files so i dont have to keep re-installing the game.
    So you have patch v1.2 installed and then CAE over it? when you click on the medieval2.exe you get CTD? This shouldn't be.

im deleting all my files that have to do with TW and reinstalling and trying again. How do I make backups?

Quote Originally Posted by elemiah View Post
    im deleting all my files that have to do with TW and reinstalling and trying again. How do I make backups?
    Well,for instance I backups like this.First I unpack all the files by using CA's unpacker came with the patch v1.1.Then I copy and paste the whole data folder.
    But for you to play CAE no need to delete anything.I use this method.I fresh installed mtw2.Then patch v1.2 and finally CAE mod.Everything works fine no CTDs.The CAE I uploaded is the same in my comp.
    So logically there shouldn'T be any CTD.

hi,
    thank you very much for your mod.it looks very interesting from what i have red about it.just a few questions before i install it :
    - do i need copy or move something manually or just run the downloaded file and it installs by itself ?
    - can i still play vanila after i install CAE ?
    - how can i uninstall (in some way which wouldn't harm vanila) it if i need to ?
    - how do i know at what era am i in any given turn ?
    - what that orthodox patriarch for ? is it works like the Pope for catholics ? missions,crusades etc. ? or it just a priest ?

thanks a lot