Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752 ... LastLast

Thread: Clouds Across Europe is out..

kelvintyk's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Clouds Across Europe is out..

Hi but i cannot seem to battle the timurids.
    As soon as i try to engage a timurid army, the game crashes. I checked the system log and it tells me that an unspecified error has occured.
    Other than that the other factions are good.

Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by KinGdom-Of-HeAven View Post
    Hi i wonder..what did my Eyes see...its out?? Ivīe read your answer about my stupid Question but i donīt find a way to get DLV 2.2 and your Mods working together,i think itīs not easy but i try it sgsin tomorow, (if my Girlfiriend is at her home an not here)bttopic i start Downloading....but you say an Historical Researcher is still need for this Mod,why can i help/assist you at this Time??sry when i write this to incorrect tread..i must query this Fast...she is impatiently at this Time (itīs 12 midnight)

Greetz
    Ok Kingdom of Heaven.Don't sweat it you may help when you have free time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazi Husrev-Beg View Post
    Np....Playing with Hun now, no major bugs...just noticed that Hungarian
    cardinal is leader of all ortodox.That must be bug, becouse they are catholics...

Will have to try some more other factions now...
    Well,that seems like a bug Gazi..Somehow the Cardinals have the patriarch trait.I'll look into this and thank you for your report.

Quote Originally Posted by kelvintyk View Post
    Hi but i cannot seem to battle the timurids.
    As soon as i try to engage a timurid army, the game crashes. I checked the system log and it tells me that an unspecified error has occured.
    Other than that the other factions are good.
    That sounds serious Kelvintyk.I'll look into this as well.Thank you also for reporting.
    Last edited by Zephrelial; April 15, 2007 at 02:58 AM. Reason: triple post
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

Semisalis

Did I read war elephants! Fantastic, downloading now.
    Thanks for making this mod.

kelvintyk's Avatar Primicerius

Why is this so? The kwarezm portraits for their captains are pinkish boxes instead of faces, and the mercenary crusader knights are invisible for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstone View Post
    Did I read war elephants! Fantastic, downloading now.
    Thanks for making this mod.
    You're welcome Rockstone...Yes there are war elephants for Khwarezm since this is historically logical that the Khwarezmian had war elephants

Quote Originally Posted by kelvintyk View Post
    Why is this so? The kwarezm portraits for their captains are pinkish boxes instead of faces, and the mercenary crusader knights are invisible for me.
    I apologize Kelvintyx you are right about the pink portraits.When I uploaded the bugfix patch,apparently I forgot to add the kwarizmian captain unitcards.
    Also I confirm the timurid bug which is a really serious issue,and now I'm working on it.
    I'm not sure about the mercenary crusader textures but I'll look into it,too.
    Thank you for your reports,I'll upload them when I finished fixing them.Thank you.

Good job Zeph, so glad that you manged to get this one out. Ive a quick question though; before you said something about using the Blood, Broads and Bastards mod in yours. Just wondering if it is implemented or do I need to do this? And if I do will it work you think?
    Last edited by murphy9926; April 15, 2007 at 08:10 AM.
    "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy."
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Quote Originally Posted by murphy9926 View Post
    Good job Zeph, so glad that you manged to get this one. Ive a quick question though; before you said something about using the Blood, Broads and Bastards mod in yours. Just wondering if it is implemented or do I need to do this? And if I do will it work you think?
    Thank you Murphy.I received permission from Dearmad&Pnutmaster to use Blood and Bastards in this mod.
    Currently Blood and Bastards are partly in this mod.The character traits that are gained by blood and bastards are in the mod.It is compatible but if you overwrite the "export_decr_character traits.txt" of Blood and Bastards over CAE.You will miss the Orthodox Patriarch of the mod.
    However,I intend to fully implement it soon.

B. Ward's Avatar ★★★★ RockNRolla ★★★★

good work man. +rep for your great efforts. i dont do too many mods, but i understand all the hard work involved in them so you deserve a pat on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by bdotward View Post
    good work man. +rep for your great efforts. i dont do too many mods, but i understand all the hard work involved in them so you deserve a pat on the back.
    Thank you bdotward,really It takes a lot of time and one has to be very careful.
    Especially creating factions in detail consumes too much time,if you plan to create a faction in detail.

Timurid CTD bug update-
    So far I spent a whole day to fix the bug that causes CTD when you engage them.I've tried many ways to fix it but I couldn't.I am continuing my work about it.
    Meanwhile I fixed the captain portrait appearing pink for once and all.It's in the Khwarezm mod bugfix and also compatible with CAE mod:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1277
    Last edited by Zephrelial; April 15, 2007 at 01:37 PM.

Laetus

hi zaph i have a question is this patch for cloud across eroup or zaph khwarazm

Quote Originally Posted by pouya View Post
    hi zaph i have a question is this patch for cloud across eroup or zaph khwarazm
    It's mainly for Khwarezm mod.But it's compatible with the CAE as well pouya.

Quick question. I just did a clean install of Vanilla. is a clean install alright to install it? and once it is installed do i access it thru the MTW2 icon or will an icon appear like in other mods such as LTC or RPM

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapi View Post
    Quick question. I just did a clean install of Vanilla. is a clean install alright to install it? and once it is installed do i access it thru the MTW2 icon or will an icon appear like in other mods such as LTC or RPM
    Sure it's allright to install the mod.You can run it from the MTW2 icon,for now I haven't created a seperate icon.
    And if you have any bugs please report here.

YOU ARE NOT RESTING...take a leave now...dont make me send troop of Janissary at you.I am not kidding, we need you rested and ready to do kick ass modding Now take some off time modding for community and if you decide to mod again and finish CAE deal with buggs..kk..now rest Zeph!

As for the game, I have played with Hungary, Milan,Scottish and HRE...ohh damn hard with HRE.I am constantly in war.How can they lack proffesional armies lol.
    I still think its best if at start one reduced their walls to wooden and population.No major buggs...only weird that no matter what factions cardinal you start with they have patriach(leader of all ortodox) as trait.
    No major bugs to report...noe will I until couple of weeks
    Fighting with the Wisdom, the Bosnian Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Gazi Husrev-Beg View Post
    YOU ARE NOT RESTING...take a leave now...dont make me send troop of Janissary at you.I am not kidding, we need you rested and ready to do kick ass modding Now take some off time modding for community and if you decide to mod again and finish CAE deal with buggs..kk..now rest Zeph!

As for the game, I have played with Hungary, Milan,Scottish and HRE...ohh damn hard with HRE.I am constantly in war.How can they lack proffesional armies lol.
    I still think its best if at start one reduced their walls to wooden and population.No major buggs...only weird that no matter what factions cardinal you start with they have patriach(leader of all ortodox) as trait.
    No major bugs to report...noe will I until couple of weeks
    Thanks a lot for your concern Gazi..And please save those Janissary troops after me..They're nasty and will surely make short work of a 21 century guy such as myself. The reason I'm not resting is because of a major bug unfortunately.When you engage Timurids you get CTD,I spent a whole day from 9.A.m to 03.00 to fix it.Using everything I know and searching for bugs in many files,And I continued to try fixing it today unfortunately up to now,I couldn't fix it but I will continue to try to find the problem(I'm obsessive and stubborn)
    I know that In the vanilla HRE weakness it says "lacks the professional armies of France and England" but I think this is not entirely true.
    HRE has professional army units such as Landschneckt pikemen,Arquibusiers,Reiters(omg riders in heavy armour with muskets!) also units such as Zweihanders,Forlorn hope,Gothic Knights use "advanced plate" what is the definition of proffessional armies in this game? I'm not 100 percent sure.
    Patriarch bug hmm..I know.I will hopefully fix it.

does this beta version go to 1699 with a timescale of 1.0 or is that going to be in later updates? i installed mine and the game ends at 1530 with a time scale of 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapi View Post
    does this beta version go to 1699 with a timescale of 1.0 or is that going to be in later updates? i installed mine and the game ends at 1530 with a time scale of 2.0
    The beta version starts in 1080 and ends in 1530 uses the default time scale 2.0.
    In the later versions time scale will probably remain the same but as the events will be added the campaign will start in 1099 or 1100 and will end at 1699

The Timurid CTD related bug had finally been fixed.It's here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=93894
    Last edited by Zephrelial; April 17, 2007 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Update on bug

Cool, thanks for fast update Zeph, good work.
    Fighting with the Wisdom, the Bosnian Kingdom

Zeph baby we love u...hurry make next factions