Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920213661 ... LastLast

Thread: Clouds Across Europe is out..

Default Re: English voices

at the start of the new game for the teutons our scribe tells the story of byzantium
    im not a modder, but i think that its hard to record and place the correct voices and speeches..

Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post
    Whenever I play as the Kingdom Of Jerusalem or as the Teutons, the voices are all English. Is this normal?
    Well Carnifex I'm aware of that.Hans Kloss is offering help for this sound-related problems.It's a bit of a tricky issue so I couldn't dare change the accents and upload it.Hans is helpful in this issue please contact him.

Quote Originally Posted by OguzhanOgre View Post
    at the start of the new game for the teutons our scribe tells the story of byzantium
    im not a modder, but i think that its hard to record and place the correct voices and speeches..
    That's right,I will need a narration program to change that.I shall probably tell the story of Teutons with my "Christopher Lee-typed" voice
    To be serious,I would be lying if I said I could change that for now as it is not a very easy thing to accomplish,from my point of view at least.
    Last edited by Zephrelial; May 24, 2007 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Fixing DB
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

Default Re: Jerusalem faction doesnt produce units...

Quote Originally Posted by OguzhanOgre View Post
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=99750

this the topic you are looking for..

you can find your answer in there..
    Thank you for pointing out to the right post OguzhanOgre.

@-iron saga that is a bug I am aware of it already fixed that,and now I'm uploading the next version which includes the fix, as of now should be finished in 10-15 minutes..

It is done:

V.097

-Now CAE has its own mod folder,doesn't interfere with other mods and does not overwrite the vanilla files.
    -CAE splash screen added to the mod.
    -Dismounted Crusader Knights and Crusader Knights units of the Jerusalem faction being unable to be recruited in Grand Campaign mod is fixed.
    -Teutonic Order's weak economy which makes the faction hard to play with is tweaked.
    -Teutonic Bodyguard unit is redefined,Teutonic Shields added to them.
    -Early and Late Bodyguard unitcard pictures of the early and late versions of Teutonic Order is replaced with new unitcards that represents Teutonic Order instead of HRE.
    -The skeleton based problem which causes the Islamic Princesses to move and make gestures like diplomats is fixed.
    -The shadow appearing behind of Dragon Knights unitcard picture is fixed.(by Eze)
    Last edited by Zephrelial; May 24, 2007 at 04:28 AM.

Default Re: Clouds Across Europe is out..

I understand what you mean and I am not rushing you. Even if you do not have time to work on this mod, I will still appreciate your intention.

Quote Originally Posted by SirPaladin View Post
    I understand what you mean and I am not rushing you. Even if you do not have time to work on this mod, I will still appreciate your intention.
    Thank you SirPaladin.You just posted while I was posting the mod update

V.097

-Now CAE has its own mod folder,doesn't interfere with other mods and does not overwrite the vanilla files.
    -Dismounted Crusader Knights and Crusader Knights units of the Jerusalem faction being unable to be recruited in Grand Campaign mod is fixed.
    -Teutonic Order's weak economy which makes the faction hard to play with is tweaked.
    -Early and Late Bodyguard unitcard pictures of the early and late versions of Teutonic Order is replaced with new unitcards that represents Teutonic Order instead of HRE.
    -The skeleton based problem which causes the Islamic Princesses to move and make gestures like diplomats is fixed.
    -The shadow appearing behind of Dragon Knights unitcard picture is fixed.(by Eze)

MOD UPDATED

Default Re: Download.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephrelial View Post
    Well,lt overwrites vanilla as you say onefistedboxer.
    MOD UPDATED-Now it has its own folder and doesn'T overwrite the vanilla files:

V.097

Please See the Download link sticky here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=99752

THREAD CLOSED
    Last edited by Zephrelial; May 24, 2007 at 10:10 AM.

Thanks a bunch! Haha and wouldnt you know it, after i posted i eventually found the post with my question in it...for some reason i remembered it as being in its own thread.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by iron saga View Post
    Thanks a bunch! Haha and wouldnt you know it, after i posted i eventually found the post with my question in it...for some reason i remembered it as being in its own thread.

Cheers!
    You're welcome iron saga.This sometimes happen I sometimes forget where I post, too..

Haha yeah, it happens. So v.097 is done? Where can we dl it?

EDIT:

I see its on the list of features for the v.095b download, and the downloader calls it .097 too...sorry for being a pain, the download page says v.095b so i got confused : )
    Last edited by iron saga; May 24, 2007 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iron saga View Post
    Haha yeah, it happens. So v.097 is done? Where can we dl it?

EDIT:

I see its on the list of features for the v.095b download, and the downloader calls it .097 too...sorry for being a pain, the download page says v.095b so i got confused : )
    Oopss forgot to edit the name of the mod file from 0.95B to 0.97,just did that.You download from the same place,at the large mods part of the downloads section.
    EDIT:
    BTW İron Saga I'm closing this thread as the problem is fixed and mod updated please post here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=93272
    Last edited by Zephrelial; May 24, 2007 at 10:03 AM.

MOD UPDATED
    V.097 Fantastic :-)
    But... Houston we have problem... no name children ;-)
    I play as Shahdom of Khwarezm...

Quote Originally Posted by Pius XII View Post
    MOD UPDATED
    V.097 Fantastic :-)
    But... Houston we have problem... no name children ;-)
    I play as Shadom of Khwarezm...
    Hello Pius XII, so all of the children have no names? From the start of the game?
    I haven't fixed the extra names for Khwarezm just yet btw

Wow... youre so fast ;-)
    Hmmm... i start the game, my pricess so lazy - no children - princess dont like sex ? ;-) ... i still check my babies ;-) and have one "no name".... year 1180

Wow... youre so fast ;-)
    Hmmm... i start the game, my pricess so lazy - no children - princess dont like sex ? ;-) ... i still check my babies ;-) and have one "no name".... year 1180
    Ahh..I see you will have other kids I hope.I remember having children while playing with Khwarezm.Don't worry Pius in the next version,I will definetely wipe this bug off the Earth of CAE

My fault :-/
    1160 - no name child
    1162- no name adoption candidate

But 0.97 still its my favorite ;-D

My fault :-/
    1160 - no name child
    1162- no name adoption candidate

But 0.97 still its my favorite ;-D
    That's really strange although the name roster of khwarezm is weak,this shouldn't be too often? Is this the first time in your current campaign that you have no-named characters?
    Thanks,good to know it's your favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephrelial View Post
    That's really strange although the name roster of khwarezm is weak,this shouldn't be too often? Is this the first time in your current campaign that you have no-named characters?
    Thanks,good to know it's your favourite.
    Still this same problem (i write U 0.95b too - "no name" prince and "no name" child ;-) Now i have 0.97 and new game :-)
    Its not "big problem who destroy my pleassure" but, i just wanna see "the best mod of the world" ;-))) without any bugs or little mistakes ;-)

Still this same problem (i write U 0.95b too - "no name" prince and "no name" child ;-) Now i have 0.97 and new game :-)
    Its not "big problem who destroy my pleassure" but, i just wanna see "the best mod of the world" ;-))) without any bugs or little mistakes ;-)
    I see.As I said this will be fixed.Thanks a lot for this great compliment

Ok i have noticed that Milan is crazy strong in this. Im not sure if its the patch or CAE but i think milan need to be buffed down a little bit because they produce full size armies like every turn from the beginning and i think it has to do with the money and for me who plays on very hard its just crazy cause i have to spend all resourses on defending my cities from the armies one after another. Its just a suggestion but if you could tweak them a little bit it would be nice

ok, thanks

Maybe one day i will get 1.2