Page 5 of 258 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055105 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to TWC

absent-minded
    That's my favorite word in the dictionary... just to show you that you're not the only nerd here.

Yes... troy sucks... Dante is awesome... Orlando Bloom was awesome in LOTR but in Troy he sucked.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

wilpuri's Avatar It Gets Worse.

Your presence at the Forums is most welcome, Lady Dragoon. Good to have a woman in the house, you know
    The common culture of a tribe is a sign of its inner cohesion. But tribes are vanishing from the modern world, as are all forms of traditional society. Customs, practices, festivals, rituals and beliefs have acquired a flut and half-hearted quality which reflects our nomadic and rootless existence, predicated as we are on the global air-waves.

ROGER SCRUTON, Modern Culture

Civitate

Originally posted by wilpuri@Jun 18 2004, 04:22 AM
    Your presence at the Forums is most welcome, Lady Dragoon. Good to have a woman in the house, you know*
    yes, i noticed we're rather...lacking in representation ^_~ For awhile i was wondering if i was the only one...
    ~amor vincet omnia~

I'd invite my girlfriend to join the forums but... well that sort of thing never turns out well in the end... sorry for the late Welcome Lady Dragoon!

If you invite your girlfriend to the forum it would be chaotic! She would know all about your secrets and way of thinking... that's why i never give the site out to anyone that I know personally...
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

Originally posted by Slythis@Jun 18 2004, 06:16 AM
    I'd invite my girlfriend to join the forums but... well that sort of thing never turns out well in the end... sorry for the late Welcome Lady Dragoon!
    I can imagine it:

"oh, slythis, stop lying, you never did that!"
    "Slythis, I'm not talking to you anymore"
    "Slythis you jerk, you're not getting any for a month!"
    The common culture of a tribe is a sign of its inner cohesion. But tribes are vanishing from the modern world, as are all forms of traditional society. Customs, practices, festivals, rituals and beliefs have acquired a flut and half-hearted quality which reflects our nomadic and rootless existence, predicated as we are on the global air-waves.

smoke's Avatar Positively positive

*lol* Yup, that is the way arguments with your girlfriend usually turn out...Damn sexual bribes...It would be a funny world if us men would resort to terrible weapons like that.

Anyways, welcome to all who i haven't welcomed yet. I can say from experience this is a most friendly community that has motivated me to waste numerours precious hours to post hundreds of useless posts sitting in my boxers. Well done. Hope to talk to all you new people soon.

-_-
    CAVE CANEM

"CA forced me to buy RTW2. CA made my buy all DLC's. Even the free ones. CA made me push the button."

Welcome Lady_Dragoon, and even ceasar010--assuming he's not at the .org at the moment. And Smoke, put some pants on, fer crying out loud!!

Yeah dude. I should warn you for that... or for telling us that... not like I *KNOW* your not wearing pants
    Former Patron of: Sbsdude, Bgreman, Windblade, Scipii, Genghis Khan, Count of Montesano, Roman American, Praetorian Sejanus

My time here has ended. The time of the syntigmata has ended. Such is how these things are, and I accept it. In the several years I was a member of this forum, I fought for what I considered to be the most beneficial actions to enrich the forum. I regret none of my actions, and retain my personal honor and integrity.
    Fallen Triumvir

Miles

HI.

Boon has entered the forum!

this is a great place people really seem to know their stuff and when I disagree there ensues and animated 'discussion' awesome!

Welcome boon. Nice to have you around. Enjoy your stay

Miles

been active on RTW for a while but have got bored as there is nothing more to talk about.

Hi boon. Well, if you are bored why not make yourself a topic, huh?
    Or leave you favourites on the +Favourites+ topic...

Oh, and what is this about people posting in boxers???? pleeeeease, you are not getting off while reading posts are ya???

Cheers
    浪人 - 二天一

Teutonic Knight

*roman cavalry* *pope* hehe, I missed this thread so I've already been welcomed by most of you...

the purpose of this post you ask? To run up my post count of course!

Hello,i've been around here some time but not introduced myself in this thread.Some basic facts. I am 39 years old ,Finnish (so i listen more than speak),married,interested about History and strategy.
    Hobbies reading,music,modelmaking, working in house and garden and various outdoor activities,of course gaming also.
    Havent check forums in couple of months but now active again (depends much about situation in work).Home computer is now quite reserved because we got only one and there are three heavy users so i spend my precious time in playing and surf the net when there is spare time.Mostly it happens when i am in nightshift and there is not much work to do.Our companys IT-system has blocked most gaming sites but legion still works.Maybe i must buy a laptop
    Now i even got broadband in home(it was finally available in countryside) so maybe i can try online games sometime.
    So hello to everyone,nice folk here and fun too,especially in "Say cheese" thread, it is just right humour for nightworker who is trying to be awake.

Originally posted by Manji@Jun 24 2004, 09:42 AM
    Oh, and what is this about people posting in boxers???? pleeeeease, you are not getting off while reading posts are ya???

No no no. Not at all, you could in fact say there is ''considerable shrinkage'' when i read some of the posts

Anyway; welcome boon, stalhandske (steel glove?) and TK.

A little tip: try posting in your boxers. It is sweeet

-_-
    CAVE CANEM

"CA forced me to buy RTW2. CA made my buy all DLC's. Even the free ones. CA made me push the button."

Teutonic Knight

A little tip: try posting in your boxers. It is sweeet
    bah! Who needs boxers?

Originally posted by Teutonic Knight@Jun 29 2004, 08:27 AM
    A little tip: try posting in your boxers. It is sweeet*
    bah! Who needs boxers?
    *lol*

Seriously, never tried that. Is it good?

-_-
    CAVE CANEM

Teutonic Knight

Originally posted by smoke+Jun 29 2004, 06:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (smoke @ Jun 29 2004, 06:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Teutonic Knight@Jun 29 2004, 08:27 AM
    A little tip: try posting in your boxers. It is sweeet*
    bah&#33; Who needs boxers?
    *lol*

Seriously, never tried that. Is it good?

-_- [/b][/quote]
    one word: breathe...