Yes... im very jolly as well.

Welcome. -_-
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

Civitate
    North-Holland, 1 of the 12 provinces in The Netherlands

sunsmountain: is like smoke, also Dutch no graphical programmer or CPU expert, just a bright mind. Been following RTW's development for over a year now. Like this place better than nooby .com or 'historically correct' .org, which I fully agree. I'm usually not active on forums, so no civitates for me tx, and I try to give something back for all the TC videos I downloaded. Don't have a credit card so don't ask me to donate pls.
    "in montem soli non loquitur" basically means that you should not argue against what is obvious.

(> <) (\_/) Haha, die little bunny, die!
    (_)(_)(x.X) No soup for you!

becoming is for people who do not will to be

SirLoinalot's Avatar Cumquat

Hey peeps,

I&#39;m a scouser, ex army, studied tactics for about five years - and i like reading peoples opinion&#39;s on historical battles.

I&#39;m gonna try to be regular...looking forward to having some discussions

See ya there&#33;

Owned by: Wilpuri
    Owns: I don't trust you enough

Anibal Barca

Welcome sunsmountain and SirLoinalot&#33;

Oh, and no need for donations regarding the vids sunsmountain but, if you feel all warm, tingling inside and generous one day...my account number is 019393989200 (jk)

Nice resumed profile you did there SirLoinalot, hope to have interesting discussions on historic battles with you too and also test your 5year tactical experience in the &#39;field&#39;

Lil Timmy

hello all, i&#39;m just here for the women and the beer.

oh and i&#39;m interested in RTW (i&#39;ve been playing MTW for about 4 months), and these forums seem a little more.. "substantial" than the official one. i also understand there are some TC vids around here somewhere

see you all around

yo Lil Timmy

I had a dream last night I was playing RTW. Then I was a soldier in it.

That&#39;s the type of people we are on here.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it. Oh, could you go fetch a shrewberry???? No?? Then sod off...

浪人 - 二天一

Cutlass

Hi my name&#39;s Cutlass. I&#39;ve been posting around a bit and I just saw this thread. I&#39;ve been playing MTW for a long time now and I&#39;ve loved it. I&#39;m looking forward to getting active in this forum and remaining that way for a long time to come.

Priest's Avatar Semisalis

Hey, I&#39;ve posted a bit until I saw this thread, like Cutlass.
    I&#39;ve been playing STW and MTW ever since they were first released, and been looking forward to RTM for too long now.
    This forum seems like a nice place to be in, so I think I&#39;ll stay some time.

Killj00

lol thats good then...i guess..more members the better...

Welcome everyone&#33; Stick around, make yourself at home. *cheers*

Priest's Avatar Semisalis

Priest steals one of Peachy&#39;s beers off his hands.
    Will do&#33;

Hello there. I live in Clearwater, Florida but I was born in Brazil (German descent). I just finished my first year of Highschool so I am now 15.

I am physically lazy. I am what some of the more, ahem, uncouth folks would call slobbish. Perhaps even piglike. Some compare me to Jabba the Hutt. Ah, you get the cut of my jib eh? I am trying to remedy this terrible situation though. I joined a gym and tomorrow is my first day.

My interests? Well, one of them is reading, as cliche as that sounds. Remarkably, most people I know shudder at the thought of reading a book that wasn&#39;t assigned by the teacher. I love Greek mythology and (now careful, this may sound nerdy) mathematics so those two are always in my readings. I have also read the "teenager classics" like Fahrenheit, Animal Farm, 1984, Gatsby, Mody-Dick, Mockinbird, Inferno (I&#39;m just getting started on Purgatorio. So far so good.) and the others. I like philosophy but haven&#39;t read much. My reading material is limited to our library. Our library&#39;s philosophy section is limited to a dusty copy of Voltaire&#39;s Candide (which I have read cover to cover many times) and some books on ghosts, vampires and aliens (?).

The second interest is music. I love it dearly. I play the piano, guitar (one 12-string acoustic, one acoustic tuned to open-G for slide guitar, one Fender Stratocaster and one classical guitar), diatonic harmonica, fife and banjo. I am planning on getting a new intrument, this time more exotic. I am between the Sarod, the Sitar or the Laouta. The Sitar is a bit overdone right? Ah, who cares. I&#39;ll probably get it anyway. I also buy alot of music. Most of the music I listen to is 60s and 70s rock. I tend to listen to a great variety of bands. My favorite band is The Who, followed by the Stones, Beatles (sigh...), Dylan, The Kinks, CCR, The Byrds, Procol Harum, King Crimson, the ex-Beatles sans Ringo, Genesis, The Doors and others...

Well, um, okay then.

Trobalov's Avatar Greek Pride

Welcome to TWC Deyeomeedeez &#33;

I am sure you&#39;ll find here many interesting people to discuss with music interests and reading .

Cheers

Life is like Chess, once you make a move you can't take it back.

Lord Tomyris's Avatar Cheshire Cat

Nice introduction, Deyeomeedeez&#33; I also enjoy Greek mythology, and your reading list sounds like a good one- I have read several of the titles myself. And King Crimson is cool (Followed the empty zebra ride to the circus)&#33;

Ex-Quaestor of TWC: Resigned 7th May 2004

gym, reading, and music. The only question I have is what took you so long to get here where you belong?

ceasar010

hello i am new here i wont be here often because i am usually at the org and the .com

and i just found a new fav smiley *samurai2* lol

Civitate

I guess i should have done this back when i first joined, but since I&#39;m really unobservant I didn&#39;t notice this until now. oops ^_^;; So anyway:

Hi&#33; I&#39;m 18 (almost 19), I live in San Jose, California (&#39;bout an hour south of San Francisco, for those not up on their Californian geography), I&#39;m in community college (because my parents are cheap&#33;&#33 and I&#39;m a total, unabashed nerd (how much of a nerd? I cosplay at anime conventions. &#39;Nuff said.) I&#39;ve been a member for <checks date> holy crap like 6 months now, but as you can see from the little counter-thingy i don&#39;t post much. I&#39;m trying to get better about it, though. Please don&#39;t hate me because I&#39;m absent-minded >_<

a little bit about me: my big ambition in life is to be a history professor, preferably Medieval Studies or something like it. I&#39;ve been a lifelong video game geek (starting with the Sega Master System...ahh, those were the days). I really like a lot of classical literature, and disturb my friends by reading it of my own free will. I&#39;m also a bit of a purist (which is why, despite being an Orlando Bloom fangirl, i passionately despised the movie Troy) but I try not to be annoying about it. I&#39;m also a big Dante fan--i was so glad to see some of you are too&#33;

so yeah, that&#39;s me in a nutshell. Hi everybody and thanks for being so patient with my stupid questions on the Medieval board ^_^;;
    ~amor vincet omnia~

I love Dante as well, and I absolutely loathed Troy (as I&#39;ve everyone around me is probably tired of hearing) as well.