Page 3 of 258 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853103 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to TWC

Mori Ranmaru

Hello Everyone! Lets see, Im 18, Male, and my favorite game is Xenogears. I havent actually played any of the TW games, but I plan to get Shogan soon.

hello and welcome to twc, enjoy the forums!!
    I am on fire, but an extinguisher is not required.

Mordhak's Avatar Civitate

Hi, I recently joind the forums. I'm from Flanders, Belgium.

I played MTW a big lot, and liked it a big lot, too.

My particular field of interest is history of the Roman and medieval times.

Hope I'll enjoy it here,

--Mordhak

wilpuri's Avatar It Gets Worse.

Welcome to the Forums. I hope you enjoy your (hopefully lenghty) stay at TWC as well
    The common culture of a tribe is a sign of its inner cohesion. But tribes are vanishing from the modern world, as are all forms of traditional society. Customs, practices, festivals, rituals and beliefs have acquired a flut and half-hearted quality which reflects our nomadic and rootless existence, predicated as we are on the global air-waves.

ROGER SCRUTON, Modern Culture

Lord Tomyris's Avatar Cheshire Cat

I'm sure you will- this site has inspired me to obtain quite a large post count!

Ex-Quaestor of TWC: Resigned 7th May 2004

Mehmed II's Avatar Vicarius

Welcome Mordhak

Master Nikolaos's Avatar Decanus

When I was young and registered I wasn't afraid at all. I was just very glad now you all are like ma family .

Too Short

Never introduced myself, names Too Short. Joined in january but i havent been active until now.

Trobalov's Avatar Greek Pride

Welcome Too Short! I hope you enjoy your activity here.

Life is like Chess, once you make a move you can't take it back.

smoke's Avatar Positively positive

smoke: Dutch no military or historical expert, just a bright mind. Been following RTW's development for over a year now. Like this place better than nooby .com or 'historically correct' .org. Love Carthage o and -_-
    CAVE CANEM

"CA forced me to buy RTW2. CA made my buy all DLC's. Even the free ones. CA made me push the button."

Anibal Barca

Welcome smoke

May your love for Carthage find a warm place to exist, and prosper, here at TWC. Such devotion could in any way pass unnoticed by me, so it is with great pleasure that I present you to the carthaginianForces clan and, if you proove yourself a worthy commander, your presence would certainly be welcome there too. I have become recently, and with great pride the RTW councillor there, and I know its too soon to start recruiting people for RTW, but your posts have drawn my extreme sympathy and I would be extremely honoured to have you 'fighting' beside me

BTW, nice avatar and signature

Master Nikolaos's Avatar Decanus

Rome will go to your city gates and take the fertile land of Carthage(LOL) for its own. No Hannibal in your Carthage!

smoke's Avatar Positively positive

Originally posted by Anibal Barca@May 6 2004, 08:44 AM
    Welcome smoke

May your love for Carthage find a warm place to exist, and prosper, here at TWC. Such devotion could in any way pass unnoticed by me, so it is with great pleasure that I present you to the carthaginianForces clan and, if you proove yourself a worthy commander, your presence would certainly be welcome there too. I have become recently, and with great pride the RTW councillor there, and I know its too soon to start recruiting people for RTW, but your posts have drawn my extreme sympathy and I would be extremely honoured to have you 'fighting' beside me

BTW, nice avatar and signature
    Thanks for your kind words, it shall be my great honour riding with you, while we trample Phoenician foes.

Is it possible for us Carthy-fans to be in a different group then quastors etc.?

-_-
    CAVE CANEM

"CA forced me to buy RTW2. CA made my buy all DLC's. Even the free ones. CA made me push the button."

Is it possible for us Carthy-fans to be in a different group then quastors etc.?
    Sorry, the game IS called Rome:total war, and our forum is like that of a republic, something the romans, while never truly embracing, were closer too than the Carthaginians. Questors are members of staff here, and have been elected to their rank. In addition, we cant just make special ranks for the carthage inclined-there are enough ranks already.

NM
    Former Patron of: Sbsdude, Bgreman, Windblade, Scipii, Genghis Khan, Count of Montesano, Roman American, Praetorian Sejanus

My time here has ended. The time of the syntigmata has ended. Such is how these things are, and I accept it. In the several years I was a member of this forum, I fought for what I considered to be the most beneficial actions to enrich the forum. I regret none of my actions, and retain my personal honor and integrity.
    Fallen Triumvir

Seydlitz_K

Hello there! Didn't notice this thread I've been signed on since around March I believe, but I've only started posting this week since I had my wisdom teeth removed and there was little else to keep me entertained. I am liking the community here already though, it is a very tolerant, comical, and friendly bunch. I'm glad to be a member!!

Oh yeah, and Rome rules all...Don't any of you forget it . And not just the city, but the soccer team as well! Viva Roma! Sei la piu bella! Ti amo!!!!!!!!!! Viva il giallo rosso!

Civitate

hi all i have been here a while and posting little and i love the site, games and videos c u friendly people around and btw rome can conquer carthage and carthage can defeat rome!! it all comes down to which side i am on LOL
    -_- -_- -_-

c u friendly people around
    proud patron of : ____________

Hello to both of you.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

Supreme Emperor Lord Hermes II

This is Hermes' friend. I'm a 14 year-old person who enjoys playing MTW. Ximan is a horrible person who spams too much and I love shooting him in airsoft. I live in Georgia (figure out which one) and can't wait to start posting here at this wonderful community.

-Supreme Emperor Lord Hermes II *squash*

GOD>SUPREME

hehehe joking. Welcome to the forum!
    Former Patron of: Sbsdude, Bgreman, Windblade, Scipii, Genghis Khan, Count of Montesano, Roman American, Praetorian Sejanus

My time here has ended. The time of the syntigmata has ended. Such is how these things are, and I accept it. In the several years I was a member of this forum, I fought for what I considered to be the most beneficial actions to enrich the forum. I regret none of my actions, and retain my personal honor and integrity.
    Fallen Triumvir

Jolly Roger

Hello, im new here. Im very jolly today :0!